Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

black spot
    #8592669 - 07/03/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

so my last jars all that happened were some cobweb.  it was my first set so i was expecting some to be contam.

well this is my second time and ive never seen this before.

its the size of a tictac and its black

3 jars of mine have it.  i dont smell anything.  i searched for it but couldnt find any black spots that were pf tek jars.

what could this be?

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackclw
on the way to the Red Queen

Re: black spot [Re: djblackout]
    #8592850 - 07/03/08 07:38 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

If these spots grow they are a contam. Check my topic: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8575358#8575358

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: black spot [Re: blackclw]
    #8593076 - 07/03/08 09:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

its way bigger tho its a patch.  but ill see how it looks tomorrow

i just inoculated them, they havent even grown out thats why im wondering wtf

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
Trusted Cultivator
    #8593495 - 07/03/08 11:41 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

A picture is worth a thousand words!  If you say that it is a patch and it is there before mycelium has even started to colonize, don't waste any more time and effort on that jar.  But like I said, A picture is worth a thousand words.

The Shroomy 1

--------------------

AMU Q&A thread.

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: black spot [Re: The shroomy 1]
    #8593569 - 07/04/08 12:01 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

nah now its by the mycelium  i guess it was just infront of it.  but the mycelium is growing

if no one can find out ill take a shitty cell phone pic

--------------------

OfflineThe shroomy 1
Luminous beings surround me
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Aether
Trusted Cultivator
    #8593720 - 07/04/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Please do.

--------------------

AMU Q&A thread.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck