Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist
    #8581286 - 06/30/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Heyloooo

I am here to show you factual information.

What you make of it is your choice, as you already know.

The following Video is one of specific interest, it notes a 900 ton rock that had to be quarried and cut to be in the shape it is now - a rock which the technology we have presently, would not be able to create.

&feature=related

What this begs the question of is.

1. Since it is impossible that we can create this size rock now we cannot assume that this rock is a man made hoax created to fool people into believing in aliens. with that said, it is also noted that the rock 4500 years old - therefore;  what other mode of logic, beside the mode involving alien contact, could possibly make sense of its existence?

Simple question to all who cannot believe in aliens, yet because of no proof.

Another less convincing evidence, though still strong and compelling - is the following clay tablet from the summerian culture of messpotamia 4000-2000 BC.

It shows what is alleged contact with 'those who heaven to earth came' or aliens and whats more is it shows that these summerians, more importantly, possesed knowledge of pluto a planet which was discovered within the 20th century due to increased technological advancement that the summerians had no records of....

Question is; where did they get this knowledge and is it coincidental that they claimed to have contacted alien beings?

The Tablet is mentioned within the first or second part of the above video, it will show you through the words of the presenter.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #8581943 - 06/30/08 09:41 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Time travel?

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #8582550 - 07/01/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Aliens still visit today, too bad our governments don't want their technology right now.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
    #8583205 - 07/01/08 07:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The Ra perspective:

Questioner: How were the blocks moved?

Ra: I am Ra. You must picture the activity within all that is created. The energy is, though finite, quite large compared to the understanding/distortion by your peoples. This is an obvious point well known to your people, but little considered.

This energy is intelligent. It is hierarchical. Much as your mind/body/spirit complex dwells within a hierarchy of vehicles and retains, therefore, the shell or shape or field, and the intelligence of each ascendingly intelligent or balanced body, so does each atom of such a material as rock. When one can speak to that intelligence, the finite energy of the physical, or chemical rock/body is put into contact with that infinite power which is resident in the more well-tuned bodies, be they human or rock.

With this connection made, a request may be given. The intelligence of infinite rock-ness communicates to its physical vehicle and that splitting and moving which is desired is then carried out through the displacement of the energy field of rock-ness from finity to a dimension which we may conveniently call, simply, infinity.

In this way, that which is required is accomplished due to a cooperation of the infinite understanding of the Creator indwelling in the living rock. This is, of course, the mechanism by which many things are accomplished, which are not subject to your present means of physical analysis of action at a distance.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: Cannashroom]
    #8583537 - 07/01/08 10:22 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cannashroom said:
Aliens still visit today, too bad our governments don't want their technology right now.

Transistors. Light emitting diodes. Fibre optics. Vibrational anti gravity.

Oh, and some sort of power scource that'd outlast all of the chemical power of all the oil, coal and water on the planet, as well as it's limited uranium resources.

--------------------

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #8583942 - 07/01/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

OP, have you ever read the book "Fingerprints of the Gods" by Graham Hancock?

if not, i can guarantee that you'll love this book.

also, how do you know it was aliens and not some highly-advanced human civilization that passed down some knowledge to the Sumerians before disappearing?

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8584414 - 07/01/08 03:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Since it is impossible that we can create this size rock now...

Can you back up this assertion?

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8586136 - 07/01/08 10:45 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I dont need to back it up - its a 4500 year old stone - no one person made it in our days, because its 4500 years old, by the standards of archealogical science, this is well known.

I will try and give this specific information for you, maybe, if i want to..

For me its true - this culture even claimed to have been ruled by aliens whom they called gods.

Another quick one i found today

http://xfacts.com/lemshay.jpg

Pic is an ancient summerian tablet.

To the left hand corner in between the heads of the to standing beings, there is a depiction of the solar system, which includes knowledge of the planer pluto, a planet which has been recently discovered with ground breaking technology that the summerians never had and logically could have never of developed.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #8586246 - 07/01/08 11:11 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I dont need to back it up - its a 4500 year old stone... because its 4500 years old

So because it is old, we can not duplicate it? This is not logical. Modern building construction surpasses the past on every level.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8586422 - 07/02/08 12:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

No the rock age, is 4500 years old....it is my knowledge that scientists can estimate the age of a material...using advanced methods, I think this is true so i make my conclusion from it.

Also, you made no mention of the second peice of evidence orgone...but thats your choice so be it?

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Mr. Hit Dat Hoe
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Houston
    #8586436 - 07/02/08 12:12 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Lil' Wayne is an alien.

--------------------
Best Post on the Shroomery
Don't criticize my mess unless you'd like to become part of it.

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: King Koopa]
    #8586640 - 07/02/08 02:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
Lil' Wayne is an alien.

a martian, at that.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8590989 - 07/03/08 09:47 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

what other mode of logic, beside the mode involving alien contact, could possibly make sense of its existence?

What about man-power?  They could of had thousands of people making that block perfect.  The guy in the video does say how they were very clever with their mathematics etc  I think they developed methods of doing it with man power.

I believe aliens visit earth regularly, they were probably known by the Sumerian's but I don't think big well cut stone is necessarily evidence of that.  Its possible but I think we they developed a method that eludes us.

Did the Sumerian's leave any direct depictions of the beings coming from the sky cutting the stones?  That would be way more compelling.  I expect some people have linked the beings and the stones though because they don't understand the methods the Sumerian's used.

I watched a video of a guy who erected huge stones like the ones at stone henge on his own using a method he developed using pebbles and bits of wood!

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: Ego Death]
    #8591614 - 07/03/08 01:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"Did the Sumerian's leave any direct depictions of the beings coming from the sky cutting the stones?  That would be way more compelling.  I expect some people have linked the beings and the stones though because they don't understand the methods the Sumerian's used."

Were not talking about moving a rock, lifting it, were talking about lifting a rock out of a quarry, a rock that was probally well over 900 tons, probally close to 1500 tons from the ground, from a hold in the ground.

I think its a longer shot to assume that the rocks were created with summerian technology...thats all..

If you watched the rest of the video, you will also notice, that the summerians had observations of venus, that seem to be accountable to the ones we have now adays because of satelites and telescopes. Also, they had working knowledge that the planet earth was the seventh planet in the solar system and even had knowledge about pluto.

Ontop of all this, they said that their gods came from the sky and that they were reptilians.

Its just to much for me, to many things for me to discount all of this information simply as human ingenuity....much to hard.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #8594262 - 07/04/08 08:18 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Wheres the hard proof that they had knowledge of those planets?

If you have scientific evidence that they had knowledge of something they couldn't possibly of had without a high tech telescope that didn't exist then you have a good case.  You should gather this info and put it up for peer review, if you are as passionate about proving this as you seem.

I don't personally have the time or desire (I already know ET visits Earth) to research this in depth enough to see if this speculation is correct.  Its easy to make a statement and then realize that one has overlooked something, hence this is still in the realm of speculation.

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: Ego Death]
    #8594274 - 07/04/08 08:24 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I got this by looking at the tablets, especially this one.

http://xfacts.com/lemshay.jpg

Look to the left, corner in between the two heads of the guys standing...a sun, with planets revolving around it.

Thats why i cant tell they had knowledge of the planets.

Also, a man named zecharia sitching, who is a linguist and translated the summerian texts, sais that the summerians have claimed themselves to know information about pluto, venus, and that the earth was the 7th planet.

--------------------

Invisiblemskip23
Can It All Be So Simple!
 User Gallery

Loc: Philly
    #8594427 - 07/04/08 10:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

stichin is an agent so is Icke and jones
there facts are fear based
but its good info

--------------------
url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/05-26/988356075-Picture-278.gif][/url

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: Looking to the past, to see if Aliens exist [Re: mskip23]
    #8600332 - 07/06/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom