Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Cross tolerances
    #8575890 - 06/28/08 10:58 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I took 4g of cubensis about a month ago and had no visuals.  I've had mushrooms a dozens times and have always had lots of visuals (even as low as 2g).  The only things making this time different would be making it into a lemon shot (used lemon concentrate), and using salvia the night before.

Would using salvia the night before cause a cross tolerance of any kind that would make me have less visuals?  I still had a good body buzz, and very very slight distortion in perception.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

Re: Cross tolerances [Re: Helixx]
    #8575906 - 06/28/08 11:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Classic psychedelics:
Mescaline, Psilocybin, and LSD all have cross tolerance which is why they are called classic psychedelics.

Cannabis and Salvia have individual tolerance.

OfflineHelixx
Male User Gallery

Re: Cross tolerances [Re: Azagthoth]
    #8575945 - 06/28/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hadn't heard of that before.  Any ideas why I didn't see visuals?  I'm thinking about trying again, but finding another source (this was from a new dealer, and I tripped with a first timer who also saw nothing and had salvia with me the night before).

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: Cross tolerances [Re: Azagthoth]
    #8575947 - 06/28/08 11:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Nah salvia wouldn't cause it. Probably just a shit batch of shrooms, or either the way you made the juice.

--------------------

OfflineAzagthoth
I am an ent
Male

#8575968 - 06/28/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Helixx said:
Hadn't heard of that before.  Any ideas why I didn't see visuals?  I'm thinking about trying again, but finding another source (this was from a new dealer, and I tripped with a first timer who also saw nothing and had salvia with me the night before).

Sounds like a bad batch of shrooms. I'd recommend growing your own, it's fairly cheap and the persistence will pay off with a killer trip :mushroom2:

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

#8575969 - 06/28/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Psychedelics are unpredictable. Shit happens.

--------------------

OfflineHelixx
Male User Gallery

Re: Cross tolerances [Re: MHbound]
    #8575983 - 06/28/08 11:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I just bought lemon juice concentrate from the local store, then diluted it with a little water.  I ground said mushrooms up with a spoon, dumped into the lemon juice, waited 30 min or so and then drank.

I also had a odwalla c-monster drink, and papaya enzyme, but those should have helped my trip and is something I have done almost everytime.

Sounds like it was just a bad batch, which is interesting because it looked like they were homegrown.  Many were picked with the cap still closed.  I guess I'll try this source one more time and see what happens.

edit: 
Quote:

Sounds like a bad batch of shrooms. I'd recommend growing your own, it's fairly cheap and the persistence will pay off with a killer trip

I can't.  Living at home, and going to a local college at the moment.  I wouldn't want to put that in jeopardy

OfflineSeventy
equanimitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada (PNW)
    #8576175 - 06/29/08 01:15 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

yep just a different batch of shrooms

individual chemical variety and potency will vary!

Offlinedjblackout
supreme scratch masta

Re: Cross tolerances [Re: Seventy]
    #8576293 - 06/29/08 02:35 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

stealth rubbermaid box sonnnnnnnnn

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck