Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXobil3
Local Host

Loc: 127.0.0.1 Flag
Different types of shroom trips
    #8552316 - 06/22/08 10:01 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Here's something that I've noticed a great deal, but have never really discussed. As someone who's taken cubes a decent amount (eight or nine times) I've noticed that there are a few really distinct trip-types you get from them.

The first is really "swampy"- it feels like you're underwater, everything twists about a great deal, and you get a lot of green and purple visuals. This kind of trip can get really intense, though.

The second kind is rather like the first, but less swampy feeling- rather, the world just looks utterly alien. Everything twists and distorts like CRAZY.

But the THIRD kind... good god. There's very little stress and intensity: rather, you're just elated the entire time. Rather than twisting, everything looks like it's "blooming"- kind of growing and splitting outward from itself. And the visuals are pure rainbows. Everything has this crazy rainbow-y element to it, and looks utterly incredible. The picture I included describes it perfectly.

What I want to know is, is there a word for shrooms that give you the trip I described in number three? Because the other two are kinda neat, but they just don't compare. If I could only get shrooms that gave me rainbowy trips for the rest of my life, I'd be a happy man.

EDIT:

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/5663/1214068963295me6.jpg

--------------------
Always remember, there's at least one person in this Universe that would do anything for YOU

Edited by Xobil3 (06/22/08 10:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Different types of shroom trips [Re: Xobil3]
    #8552419 - 06/22/08 10:35 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I personally think your mind is seeing more at different times and this has very very little to do with what kind of cube you have.

I cant even explain the changes that happened after years of tripping and taking it pretty damn seriously.

Visuals became so complex and blooming that I needed to figure out the beauty...
  I just saw it better and better until I could see a complex intertwined, moving structure on a pencil erasor on like, .7 grams, and during the comedown.

Its all mental, rate of digestion, etc etc.
It is not the shrooms, unless they were weak and you didnt take enough for the inhuman visuals to bloom.

I hope your next trip is ridiculous........
Ridiculous is better.
Weirder and more unbelievable is better.
run with the crazy, and it will reward you.
You might actually find something uncommon, for the most part unseen, and very VERY special.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male
Re: Different types of shroom trips [Re: yageman]
    #8552526 - 06/22/08 11:09 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I disagree that there are three "types" of trips.  Perhaps this is how you perceive the experience, but it isn't at all like that for me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom