Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAgent 47
Male

Loc: Western PA Flag
Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?)
    #8500883 - 06/08/08 05:57 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Okay, I think this is really weird and I tell my friends about it but they think I'm lying or something. The first time I figured this out was after a three day camping trip in which we had a lot of beer and a lot of marijuana. I was drinking beer all day and smoking all day Friday and Saturday. Sunday I got up and didn't even want to smell any more beer, but of course I smoked on the long trip home haha.

But anyway on my way home and while I was home I noticed the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me. When I close my eyes and I would start to see this green color blob, then it would change into something I can most resemble to "The Mask" from the Jim Carrey movie. Then the "mask" would turn into something else usually a humans face it was disturbingly realistic. At First, It would be pictures like my mind was taking snap shots then all of a sudden out of nowhere it would be like a video. I would then see the whole body of the person and then they would move around, right away I realized that I had a minor loss of hearing around me and my back started tingling. I hurried up and opened my eyes because it was so real I didn't really know what was going on. I looked around at my friend driving and my friend in the back seat and I was like that's fucking nuts. They laughed and just kept going on. I was fascinated by what happened so I tried it again and sure enough it happened. I was pretty much doing it the whole way home just zoning out not paying attention and periodically hitting the blunt. I saw some weird things like this guy I couldn't really see his face very good but he had black skin, not like an African American, I mean like BLACK skin. He was wearing a solid red robe and was doing some kind of ritual looking dance, so it did get kind of bizarre at times. I did it for the rest of the night.

Going to sleep was the craziest, because I would close my eyes to go to sleep and it would happen, I think only because I was thinking about it, but it was hard to go to sleep because it was so real sometimes. Like I was driving down the road in a car and I'd look at my friend and he'd be dead in the front drivers seat and I'd just open my eyes and be in my bed pitch black but it was SOOOOOOO real and I kept forgetting. Anyway, the next day when I wanted to do it again I COULD NOT DO IT. I tried so hard so many times and just could not do it.

5 days when by, it was the weekend and it was time to get drunk again. I had forgotten about the "Green Mask" as I called it and was just ready to party. After that night I woke up and it was happening again, I was kind of excited for it but I then started to think of the reasonings behind its happening. The only thing I could relate it to was the alcohol but that couldn't have been it. I was thinking maybe being dehydrated the day after drinking which happens without the proper consumption of water. Do you think that was it I was dehydrated. I've been intoxicated many times before but maybe I just didn't know how to bring it out before? I don't know but it was really strange and interesting. Since then (About 3 weeks ago is when it happened) I really haven't tried to do it again. Has anyone had anything like this happen to them after drinking alcohol?

Sorry for the long post but I figured I'd give the whole story.

Edited by Agent 47 (06/08/08 06:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecheshirect666
Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Medford, Oregon
Re: Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?) [Re: Agent 47]
    #8500897 - 06/08/08 06:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

PARAGRAPHS man is u want anyone to read that:stoned:

--------------------
Not all who wander are lost.

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?) [Re: cheshirect666]
    #8500923 - 06/08/08 06:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

wrong forum.

OfflineAgent 47
Male

Loc: Western PA Flag
Re: Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?) [Re: porcupine]
    #8501087 - 06/08/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ya that's wat I figured...what should I put it under....I'm on my cell fone..it takes too long to look around

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
Re: Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?) [Re: Agent 47]
    #8501334 - 06/08/08 07:56 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

it should be in the "other drugs" forum, although you may need a certain number of posts to view it.

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

Re: Alcohol Hallucinations? (Dehydrated?) [Re: porcupine]
    #8502410 - 06/09/08 03:13 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm, actually I've had this happen, though not from alcohol, it tends to happen when I'm tired and stoned..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale