Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWakingUp
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
LC question, growth too soon?
    #8478810 - 06/03/08 09:27 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Okay i inoculated an LC (600 cc) 24 hours ago with 60ml of B+ spore syringe, ive stirred it several times (it has a ballbearing in it)

i am now seeing white mycelium that sinks to the bottom of the jar, that definatly was not there before.

all the searches ive done people are saying its taking a week before they see results, sooo? is this too soon and perhaps its a contaminant? whatever is growing was introduced by the spore syringe because nothing was growing previously, and the syringe was sterilized as i do with all the others...

of the 16 B+ syringes ive used identical to this one, none have shown me contamination, so i think the syringe is fine

im just like wow, 24 hours?

--------------------
I've found myself, and found nothing...
My NEW GROW ROOM BITCHES!!!
My Current HPOO Project!

and this is a chipmunk on my hand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNeobean
Adept Mycologist
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: LC question, growth too soon? [Re: WakingUp]
    #8478817 - 06/03/08 09:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

It takes at least that long for spores to germinate, let alone show signs of mycelium. Now unless there was already mycelium in your syringe, I doubt that this is a good/bad sign. It might just be residue from your added nutrients...

--------------------
If y0u want s0meting gr0wn right, y0u g0tta gr0w it y0urself!!!

OfflineWakingUp
Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Mexico
Re: LC question, growth too soon? [Re: Neobean]
    #8478829 - 06/03/08 09:34 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Neobean said:
It takes at least that long for spores to germinate, let alone show signs of mycelium. Now unless there was already mycelium in your syringe, I doubt that this is a good/bad sign. It might just be residue from your added nutrients...

thats what i figured... hopefully there were germinated spores in my syringe and thats whats going on, its just a little bit of stuff, but its there and wasnt before...

well ill see how it goes

also if it was good mycelium would it sink to the bottom?

--------------------
I've found myself, and found nothing...
My NEW GROW ROOM BITCHES!!!
My Current HPOO Project!

and this is a chipmunk on my hand

Invisiblewisp

Re: LC question, growth too soon? [Re: WakingUp]
    #8478835 - 06/03/08 09:35 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yes it would. 24 hours is a bit soon though, but you can expect it within 3 days of making the lc up.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag