Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleflavoraid
now with twicethe ketamine andopiates!
Male
soo yeah... XTC
    #8478372 - 06/03/08 04:38 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

k man I did a stupid amount of mdma with a very experienced friend - he's a dj and has done mdma 200-300ish times...

I got 12 gelcaps from a friend of supposedly pure mdma hook up price of 40$

he said they were 200mg by eyeball they seemed filled enough so I didn't say anything about his claim considering the price.

I gave two to a friend and he said they were bullshit.

I complained obviously and he gave me 8 more completely full caps free! and assured me he tripped on them

I being the retarded fool I am decided to take TWO completely full caps measuring 2.7cm by 1.7cm after my friend was like dude thats like 3,4,5 maybe 6 caps worth in one.

The come up lasted a whole two minutes as we were bbqing some meat on teh bbq on the home owners balcony I said... K man I'm coming up... by the time he cut up the farmer sausage and rolled it around I was like I need to get away from the balcony and nearly fell walking in I WAS ROLLING fucking insane my body became a vibrating wrecking ball of pleasure. I coordinated myself and thought what to do. I said I need some weed and xanax and beer to kinda slow shit down and dull my senses. He's like can you watch the bbq? I'm like no man... he asks can you take a cab and get beer? I again say No man. So he bbq's for another 5-10mins and I was like probably feeling the texture of the balcony at this point freaking him out. He's talking retardedly calmly trying to not scare me... figuring this out in my current state made me want to scare him but I didn't.

Neways he plates up all the bbq and I took it telling him to get on his way and walked into the kitchen dropping it all over the textured walls and new carpet... I see sweat beading down my face and dripping onto my clothes and the plate infront of me and he loses his calm saying I need water I could barely get the water to enter my mouth or what I would only think as the enterance to my body at this time.

So he baby sits me for a couple minutes and gets beer so I don't get angry and fuck shit up while he's gone the home owner arrives from the bar just fucking amazed at how high I was. Without communicated he jsut says im jealous. At this point I was around peaking (keep in mind these are loaded gel caps and a lot of mdma) I'm just saying ohh fuck moving around a ton touching the walls, carpet, couch, changing seating every 30seconds.. rubbing my legs and hair.

Home owners roomie tells me to give her one and she took a loaded one and I warned her for whatever reason so I bumped half or more(i'm now at 2.5+ loaded caps) Beer guy comes back and was pretty fucked but nothing like me he took a half sized dose and then another half sized dose (by dose I mean fucking horse cap)

Anyways one of our shared friends R comes over an d asks for one and was fucked and tries to stay quiet and just play with her phone... I changed that fast so I'm chill for maybe an hour or two? and R wants another so I'm like k well if you want another I'm redosing too. She took another half and me and Beer guy dose a full one each and half of one bumped.

I went back into my "straight rolling phase" for a while and started to come down hardcore. I took another two full ones and railed a full one... I peaked like nuts then came down hardcore. I estimate that 4-6 good caps is a decent average for each of these horsely monsters I may have took 25-40 tablets worth minus the meth,dxm,ect...

I have the most insane chemical hangover... very unpleasant.

enjoy?

--------------------
coda said:
imachavel, Man you really need to do some reading, the amount of bullshit you put into almost every single one of your posts is absolutely astounding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate