Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCasualtiesskate
Stranger
Last shroom trip.
    #8450215 - 05/27/08 11:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Im posting this trip report because its LONG overdue.

Last time i tripped shroomies, it was about a year and a half ago (im deprived). Im from South Carolina, so youd think theyd be all over, but recently so i hear they have been suprisingly hard to find unless you really know where to look. But anyways, a friend of mine from this site, left me some mushs in some bushes in Columbia, and it took me two nights of searching through the prickly bushes to find them, but with a little will, and alot of cursing the man who planted the bushes, i stumbled across a worn, brown burger king bag. Plain looking at first sight, i had no idea the insanity this discarded bag held inside. As soon as i found it, like a theif in the night, i made a clean getaway, and stashed it into my spare tire well in the trunk. And headed toward a friends dormatory and once in the safety of the building, preceded to open the bag and discovered a blue ziploc baggie, with four clear plastic sandwich baggies inside. Each containing around 3-4 grams of mushrooms.
Now i had taken mushrooms a couple times before, and had taken about double what was contained in one of these baggies the first time i had ever tripped. So i figured it would be alright to eat one whole bag to start with. As soon as i put them in my mouth, i remembered the worst taste ever, just so happened to be crazy shrooms, and after putting up a heroic effort for around 10 minutes to chew the sorry bastards and force them down, nearly vomiting the entire time, i got them down. And sat back with a fifth of jagermeister and a root beer.... Ready for the ride.

Me and the friend decided to put a movie on, and our selection "Spongebob Squarepants" Slowed down to about half its speed and the voices squelched to sound like an evil version of Alvin and the Chipmunks promoted a very weird, almost sinister vibe in the room. And almost without noticing, the colors of the movie started to jump out of the screen, and after about 20 minutes, i realized that i could see more than what the movie originally showed. I could literally move from side to side in front of the tv and see things that werent on the screen. And it was at that time i came to the realization that the colors on the walls were melting into the colors on the carpets into a very weird kalideoscope of horrors, weirdly enough giving me the feeling i had x- ray vision and i swear i could see through the walls of his dormatory. Weird..

Shortly after i decided that it would be a good idea to take a walk around the area. It mustve been about 11pm to 12 pm. And so we headed out and took a walk around the pond behind the dorms. It was a VERY humid night, so naturally as soon as we stepped outside we started sweating. But as an odd occurance as i was walking around the pond, with no trees around i felt as if i was running into hundreds of small spider webs, they were all over my hands, arms, and face. And no matter how hard i tried i couldnt get them off (Super terrifying to me, scared of spiders). So i started freaking a little, trying to tell myself its only the drug. And about the time we were about to leave the pond of death, we had to cross a small bridge and as i was crossing it. A jaguar jumped onto the bridge in front of us, and stopped my heart for a few choice seconds until i composed myself, looked closer and realized it was only a small black cat. Fearing worse things were near, we headed back. But along the way we looked across a clearing to the back of another section of dormatorys and almost inevitably, we see a black man standing in a doorway, and the first thought to our deranged minds. "He knows!!" And we ran back to the dorms. Then black. And i awake underneath a mesh of metal springs.... underneath a bed. And slowly i roll out from underneath to realize im back in my friends dorm. But oddly, i cant remember anything, barely my own name. But slowly i started to have visions, of God, of the future (some of which have honestly since come true), and other random events slowly afterwhich my memory returned. And afterwards i was scared out of my mind, and raced home. Where i walked upstairs laid down, and thought, for perhaps a few maddening hours of what the night had brought. And how it had changed my life forever.

End.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies