Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
group trip tomorrow!!!
    #8438247 - 05/23/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

getting together with some friends tomorrow afternoon to eat some acid. a good friend of mine just moved back to town with his girlfriend and weve tripped a couple times since they got here. (last week, lots of acid within that time lol)

it will be him, his girlfriend, his roomate and his girlfriend, along with me and this girl ive been kind of interested in... ive been trying to hang out with her for a while but shes been busy with school and work. but things just came together very nicely. im sure well have a good time tomorrow. curious to see how things will go with me and her. all i can do is hope for the best. sure would be nice to get some ass!

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8438277 - 05/23/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

fuckya!

--------------------

OfflineRun DMT
information is Power

Loc: ignorance is bliss
    #8438297 - 05/23/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Be genuine with her. I would'nt worry about tappin it yet...that shall come. Remember Lucy will open your minds so I think good intellectual conversation is in order... Kind of like How E will bring about a sensual connection. Good luck with the girl bro.

--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: Run DMT]
    #8438300 - 05/23/08 09:18 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i would tap it

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: Coaster]
    #8438344 - 05/23/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

hahaha of course you would coaster.

but yea, i totally agree run DMT. im not the kind of guy that forces things to happen. im just goin with the flow. ill just be myself. of course im not actually expecting to get laid tomorrow. i just want to get to know her better, and for her to get to know me better and see where things go.

im just trying to have a fun time, thats why im dosing everyone for free. im thinking about pullin out my rolling stones to dose everyone :smile:

then once were tripping we'll probably start painting. i never painted while tripping before last week, and HOLY SHIT! its so god damn fun when youre having intense visuals. if youve never done it, i highly recommend it. ill post some pics of our beautiful artwork tomorrow.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

OfflineRun DMT
information is Power

Loc: ignorance is bliss
    #8438412 - 05/23/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

My first high dose acid trip we were painting on the kitchen floor. It was insane seeing the geometric patterns so vividly along with the texture of the floor then adding bright color that keeps spreading. I was with some talented artists too (I'm not that great), so doing a collage with them after the "collective cup" was passed and accepted me was truly a wonderful way to bond sharing everlasting memories. Please post up some of your pieces if you get the chance.

--------------------
I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think; I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal?

Offlinemephist00
MuSHRooMeR
 User Gallery

#8438564 - 05/23/08 10:37 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yea cid and sex, depending on the cid can be the best fucking euphoric feeling imaginable.. are u all taking it during the day?  spose to get a 10 strip or maybe 2 tomrrow, and def gonna do some day trips this summer

i just dropped a few hits with my GF, and were just startin to feel it, gonna be a fun night :smile: this cid gives u the best body buzz ever.. fucking crazy... and pretty good hallucinations too, peaceee, and have a good trip tomorrow

--------------------
"feed your head!!"

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: mephist00]
    #8438597 - 05/23/08 10:47 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thanks mang! yea were planning on droppin sometime around 1 or 2 for a day trip.

youre eating a 10 strip? or 2?! jesus. either you have some weak L or have an extreme tolerance. what print do you have?

either way, have fun tonight homie!

and rundmt, if we end up painting (have to grab some canvas) ill be sure to post pics, so check back tomorrow night.

--------------------

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
    #8438634 - 05/23/08 11:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I tripped one time on L, ~150 mics, and at the peak had sex with a beautiful girl I was seeing...it was, ahhhh, intense....I can't even put it into words, not exactly sensual, but I was excited enough to get it up (obviously) but it was a trip in itself, she felt so...fluffy, soft, warm, and different. I recommend it.

Definitely an experience to remember.....:tongue:

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8438692 - 05/23/08 11:19 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
youre eating a 10 strip? or 2?! jesus. either you have some weak L or have an extreme tolerance. what print do you have?

He isn't taking all of that at once.

If you do end up painting I would love to see them.
Everybody always says that they are going to post up their paintings, but I never see them.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: bryguy27007]
    #8438722 - 05/23/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

no worries. ill be more than happy to post some pictures. so dont forget to check back.

--------------------

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
    #8438909 - 05/24/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Nice, enjoy yourself, sounds like a good time :laugh: :awesome:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

OfflinePilzeEssen

Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: andrewss]
    #8440087 - 05/24/08 12:26 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

going to buy some canvas, pick up the girl, and meet up with everyone else and drop.

the weather ended up being the opposite of what the forecast said.... its rainy, cloudy, and about 60 degrees... oh well, its going to be a fun day.  :lsd:

--------------------

OfflineDontGivetheEnd
Health Nut
Male

Loc: Virginia Flag
    #8440631 - 05/24/08 02:58 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds fucking awesome! Have fun man :smile:

I gotta try painting while trippin' sometime... :eek:

Invisibleroquet
Expat tippler
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dubai بجدية عربي...
Re: group trip tomorrow!!! [Re: DontGivetheEnd]
    #8441737 - 05/24/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

tripping out with a girl you're interested in could get confusing...

From the Tibbetan Book of the Dead (Leary's version):
Quote:

V. Sexual Visions
[...] This vision may be internal or it may involve the people around you. You may hallucinate multi-person orgies and experience both desire and shame, attraction and disgust. You may wonder what sexual performance is expected of you and have doubts about your ability to perform at this time.
When these visons occur, remember to withhod yourself from action or attachment. Have faith and float gently with the stream. Trust in the unity of life and in your companions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom