Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLat3ralus
Psychonaut

Good Ron Paul Clips
    #8426555 - 05/20/08 11:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

When people finally get past the fad of a black or woman president, heres for Ron, maybe in 2012(coincedence?)?

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=4s9ic3ed8x
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=d992d34w77
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=oq9vuwhacu

--------------------
...push the envelope, watch it bend...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right about here
Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: Lat3ralus]
    #8426607 - 05/20/08 11:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

We need Ron Paul to become president.
I just wish the media did not blackball him.
What right do they have to take someone out of the public eye like that?

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: creekfreek]
    #8426623 - 05/20/08 11:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineShroominzach
Stranger

#8426709 - 05/21/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

creekfreek said:

i agree we need ron paul. and the media will blackball anyone they want, they're run by the government dude, and u know how fucked our government is......

--------------------
"I"m Hungry............" Says Friend
"Me too, but swallowing, it's wierd" I Reply
"True.....But think of the flavors!!!" He Says
"Hmmmm, Flaveors ARE good" I Agree
"Dude, Flavors are GREAT!!!"

GOOD TIMES!!

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #8427115 - 05/21/08 01:49 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

creekfreek said:

Statements like this make the ron paul supporters seem delusional.

Paul got way more media coverage than I would have thought.

He did not have tons of cash, he did not have tons of support.

He was initially polling very low, and by the time he got up to speed and started polling higher the media had already focused on their candidates, as a neccesary consequence of the vast majority of the US not giving a crap about him initially. Even at the highest point, the most optomistic polls approached 10% support from republican voters, around 5% of the primary voters. The media would cover a stick if it would get them viewers, and Ron Paul coverage apparently wasn't thought worthwhile, though I think it was very much in line with what other candidates w/ his level of support were receiving, at least initially.

Don't act like his message wasn't available. Whether through apathy or aversion the american people were not that supportive of Paul, and the media followed their interest. If someone would have voted for Paul but didn't know about him its that dumbass's fault. There were plenty of chances, including many debates, for the people to get a feel for the man. Untill people start looking beyond the party-presented candidates, the real problem in american politics, we won't see any change, and you can't expect the news media to be an advocate for a candidate. We need folks to wake up and start voting their concious and learning about the issues.

I can't count the number of times I've heard someone say "I support Hillary/Obama" and when I ask them why they don't support the other candidate or why they do support their's they can't give a clear answer-this is the cause, not the symptom of what you complain about

Don't diminish what the man accomplished by blaming the media for his performance, that's just sour grapes.

To claim the media is to blame of

OfflineShroominzach
Stranger

Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: johnm214]
    #8427310 - 05/21/08 03:37 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

creekfreek said:

He was initially polling very low, and by the time he got up to speed and started polling higher the media had already focused on their candidates, as a neccesary consequence of the vast majority of the US not giving a crap about him initially. Even at the highest point, the most optomistic polls approached 10% support from republican voters, around 5% of the primary voters. The media would cover a stick if it would get them viewers, and Ron Paul coverage apparently wasn't thought worthwhile, though I think it was very much in line with what other candidates w/ his level of support were receiving, at least initially.

Don't act like his message wasn't available. Whether through apathy or aversion the american people were not that supportive of Paul, and the media followed their interest. If someone would have voted for Paul but didn't know about him its that dumbass's fault. There were plenty of chances, including many debates, for the people to get a feel for the man. Untill people start looking beyond the party-presented candidates, the real problem in american politics, we won't see any change, and you can't expect the news media to be an advocate for a candidate. We need folks to wake up and start voting their concious and learning about the issues.

I can't count the number of times I've heard someone say "I support Hillary/Obama" and when I ask them why they don't support the other candidate or why they do support their's they can't give a clear answer-this is the cause, not the symptom of what you complain about

Don't diminish what the man accomplished by blaming the media for his performance, that's just sour grapes.

no support? thats why ROn paul got Millions of cash from SUPPORTERS. thats why he had the highest amount of SUPPOTERS on the web then any other candidate. The Global Media Twists and Distorts things to catch peoples eye, and discredit great candidates. people need to realize that the U.S is a FUCKED place. we kill for money, oil and power, not peace. we need to be focusing on the U.S and not other countrys. the dollar is getting more worthless everyday, yet the federal reserve print more money then one could imagine, making the dollar worth less and less, making it more and more to buy anything. we are in the middle east, we have PLENTY OF OIL, yet oil prices keep rising along with gas prices. NOT 1 OF THE CANDIDATES ADRESSES THIS ISSUE, THE REAL ISSUES! everyone justs believes what theyre told because the MEDIA TOLD YOU!!!! it agrivates me how sooo many people are just sheep and do not think for themselves.

do we really need to be in the middle east?

Are there really any terrorists?

are we the bad guys?

if u truly think about it. what u FEEL not what you were FED by the MEDIA you can see the answers to these questions. i mean, imagine some random country invades your state, on a hunt for non existant terrorists, starts killing people because of their views and beliefs, and controlled everything that happens in that state, and then stayed in your country 3 YEARS after they declared their job was done, would u think YOUR the bad guys or the people impoching on your FREEDOM?

and saying that the media follow the intersts of the people is absurd. they follow the interests of the people who OWN THEM, (Some Rich Republicans) and spread their views. what are people to believe when they only get 1 viewpoint? obviously that viewpoint, the viewpoint of people in power,that already have money, high ranking people. not an average joes viewpoint. the media doesnot reflect our views.

when people start to think for themselves they will realize that our country is getting bad, and fast. i mean the patriot act is proof. bush TOOK AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,and its our duty as americans to MAKE THINGS RIGHT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. thats what our country is based on, a democracy, which we arent. TECHNICALLY were a Republic, but if u really think about it we are turning more into a Dictatorship. we no longer have the right to speak out AGAINST our government without being labled un american or a terrorists. the government can spy on us, view our private emails, phonecalls, purchases, and even limit what you buy. a costco REFUSED to sell a man rice due to a food shortage. soon they will be rationing food and supples.

anyway to sum it up, Ron Paul DID NOT get equal coverage/ media attention, our media DOES NOT work for Us, Nor Does our government, we are not in the middle east to stop "Terrorists"(We are the Terrorists!!!!) Everything about our country as a whole is FUCKED!

i guess it just irritates me how ignorant people can be, believe everything theyre told, and fight and DIE over this.

1 day, mark my words, ZACH JAMES WILL CHANGE THINGS!!!!

i can only hope..............

--------------------

GOOD TIMES!!

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: Shroominzach]
    #8428010 - 05/21/08 09:29 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroominzach said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

creekfreek said:

no support? thats why ROn paul got Millions of cash from SUPPORTERS. thats why he had the highest amount of SUPPOTERS on the web then any other candidate. The Global Media Twists and Distorts things to catch peoples eye, and discredit great candidates. people need to realize that the U.S is a FUCKED place. we kill for money, oil and power, not peace. we need to be focusing on the U.S and not other countrys. the dollar is getting more worthless everyday, yet the federal reserve print more money then one could imagine, making the dollar worth less and less, making it more and more to buy anything. we are in the middle east, we have PLENTY OF OIL, yet oil prices keep rising along with gas prices. NOT 1 OF THE CANDIDATES ADRESSES THIS ISSUE, THE REAL ISSUES! everyone justs believes what theyre told because the MEDIA TOLD YOU!!!! it agrivates me how sooo many people are just sheep and do not think for themselves.

do we really need to be in the middle east?

Are there really any terrorists?

are we the bad guys?

if u truly think about it. what u FEEL not what you were FED by the MEDIA you can see the answers to these questions. i mean, imagine some random country invades your state, on a hunt for non existant terrorists, starts killing people because of their views and beliefs, and controlled everything that happens in that state, and then stayed in your country 3 YEARS after they declared their job was done, would u think YOUR the bad guys or the people impoching on your FREEDOM?

and saying that the media follow the intersts of the people is absurd. they follow the interests of the people who OWN THEM, (Some Rich Republicans) and spread their views. what are people to believe when they only get 1 viewpoint? obviously that viewpoint, the viewpoint of people in power,that already have money, high ranking people. not an average joes viewpoint. the media doesnot reflect our views.

when people start to think for themselves they will realize that our country is getting bad, and fast. i mean the patriot act is proof. bush TOOK AWAY OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,and its our duty as americans to MAKE THINGS RIGHT BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. thats what our country is based on, a democracy, which we arent. TECHNICALLY were a Republic, but if u really think about it we are turning more into a Dictatorship. we no longer have the right to speak out AGAINST our government without being labled un american or a terrorists. the government can spy on us, view our private emails, phonecalls, purchases, and even limit what you buy. a costco REFUSED to sell a man rice due to a food shortage. soon they will be rationing food and supples.

anyway to sum it up, Ron Paul DID NOT get equal coverage/ media attention, our media DOES NOT work for Us, Nor Does our government, we are not in the middle east to stop "Terrorists"(We are the Terrorists!!!!) Everything about our country as a whole is FUCKED!

i guess it just irritates me how ignorant people can be, believe everything theyre told, and fight and DIE over this.

1 day, mark my words, ZACH JAMES WILL CHANGE THINGS!!!!

i can only hope..............

Well said!

OfflineLat3ralus
Psychonaut

#8428052 - 05/21/08 09:48 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

its sad that our country has become a political shit party. its all driven by money and whos got the best corrporate backing, if Paul was supported by fuckin Shell hed be our next president, what frustrates me is that people dont see through all the bullshit like "ooo, lets have a fucking black guy as pres, or a chick", instead of "lets see, whos going to fight for me and my familys civil liberties that our forefathers promised us?" when you listen to ron paul speak, its like hes pleading with people to understand how bad were doing, and the common sense answers that noone else wants to stand up for. its all about your political correctness, if your party supports it, you damn well better too, Paul's not like that; if its obviously bullshit, its obviously bullshit, and hell tell anyone that regardless of his political backing. He is a true American Patriot, and I will support him as long as he stays that way.

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #8428179 - 05/21/08 10:22 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

creekfreek said:

Ron Paul doesn't have the executive management capabilities to effectively perform in the office of the President, even if he has a great ideological sense on most issues.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: fireworks_god]
    #8428256 - 05/21/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its a known fact the media ran a smeer campaign against Paul. He got more air time for the "racist newsletter" then anything else. Fox even excluded him from a debate earlier in the year.

Wake up People! The Democrat and Republican party are a false dichotomy. There isn't going to be a substantial difference whether we get McCain, Obama, or Hillary.

The majority of people in the United States vote on who they "like as a person" and don't even know the views. We are murdering innocent people Iraq and all over the world we need to wake up and start doing something about it!

Educate yourself. www.infowars.com

We're most likely going to have another "terrorist" attack before the Bush administration runs out... The government is going to institute martial law! Look up Rex 84 concentration camps! We have empty staffed FEMA concentration camps here in America!

Wake up! Burst the media bubble!

OfflineShroominzach
Stranger

Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8428487 - 05/21/08 11:56 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Its a known fact the media ran a smeer campaign against Paul. He got more air time for the "racist newsletter" then anything else. Fox even excluded him from a debate earlier in the year.

Wake up People! The Democrat and Republican party are a false dichotomy. There isn't going to be a substantial difference whether we get McCain, Obama, or Hillary.

The majority of people in the United States vote on who they "like as a person" and don't even know the views. We are murdering innocent people Iraq and all over the world we need to wake up and start doing something about it!

We're most likely going to have another "terrorist" attack before the Bush administration runs out... The government is going to institute martial law! Look up Rex 84 concentration camps! We have empty staffed FEMA concentration camps here in America!

i agree, and it wll be the sears toer. the man who bought the WTC almosta year before they collapsed bought the sears tower a month or so back so expect it....

also for u people who believe 911 was terrorists, explain to me WTC tower 7. absolutley unscaved, yet fell EXACTLY the same way towers 1 and 2,straight down. also from speaking with my father, and iron worker of 33 years, i know for a FACT that jet fuel cannot weaken the structure so evenley that it colapsed stragt down, floor by floor, it just doesnt happen. is it a coincidene that only 3 biuldings collapsed like that in HISTOR!?!, and all three fell on the same day!!! and all three were owned by the same guy!!!!! ALso u believe that they would let ANOTHER plane hit the pentagon HOURS AFTER a2 planes crashed into the WTC, now im not saying terrorists didnt attack the US on 911, im saying OUR GOVERNMENT KNEW, did NOTHING, then demolished the towers to get a rise outta the U.S.

i guarantee something will happend before the next ellection, and the bush administration will reign AGAIN..

and look at thr past 4 presidents. Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush Jr. now a Clinton Again,,,,,hmm something just dont seem right to me.....

--------------------

GOOD TIMES!!

Invisiblecreekfreek
Certified phunologist
Male User Gallery

#8428526 - 05/21/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Its not even so much who is who in the elections, It is the Bilderburgs that are orchestrating all of this shit anyway.
They say what to do and how to do it and the puppet polititions, run off and make it all happen.
I say, get rid of them and the WORLD might have a chance.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: fireworks_god]
    #8428738 - 05/21/08 01:03 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Quote:

creekfreek said:

Ron Paul doesn't have the executive management capabilities to effectively perform in the office of the President, even if he has a great ideological sense on most issues.

So better than bush/cheney then!

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #8428770 - 05/21/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:

What are you, a parrot, capable of cheap parlor tricks? Not an original thought in all of that rubbish.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

OfflineShroominzach
Stranger

#8428832 - 05/21/08 01:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

creekfreek said:
Its not even so much who is who in the elections, It is the Bilderburgs that are orchestrating all of this shit anyway.
They say what to do and how to do it and the puppet polititions, run off and make it all happen.
I say, get rid of them and the WORLD might have a chance.

yes the Bildeburgs and Rokefellers own EVERYTHING, including the polititions.

--------------------

GOOD TIMES!!

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8429039 - 05/21/08 02:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

My responses in underlined text.
Quote:

no support? thats why ROn paul got Millions of cash from SUPPORTERS. thats why he had the highest amount of SUPPOTERS on the web then any other candidate.

He had large support on the web, so what? I thought we were talking about the "media" that didn't cover him, not the web, right? I never said he got no support

The Global Media Twists and Distorts things to catch peoples eye, and discredit great candidates. people need to realize that the U.S is a FUCKED place. we kill for money, oil and power, not peace. we need to be focusing on the U.S and not other countrys. the dollar is getting more worthless everyday, yet the federal reserve print more money then one could imagine, making the dollar worth less and less, making it more and more to buy anything. we are in the middle east, we have PLENTY OF OIL, yet oil prices keep rising along with gas prices. NOT 1 OF THE CANDIDATES ADRESSES THIS ISSUE, THE REAL ISSUES! everyone justs believes what theyre told because the MEDIA TOLD YOU!!!! it agrivates me how sooo many people are just sheep and do not think for themselves.

So what? This goes for most of the rest of your post which I've ommitted due to irrelevance and the same answer sufficing

Ok, so what? People didn't support him enough to get him good coverage, that's all it is. I don't see what the relevance of your guess as to the cause of that is.

i guess it just irritates me how ignorant people can be, believe everything theyre told, and fight and DIE over this

Again, what are you talking about? I said he didn't get enough support for equal coverage. I think he was treated unfairly by fox at some points, nd deserved more coverage, but I doubt he would have been shunned had he a larger following. He wasn't grossly undercovered. The news assigns import to things as a sinuisoidal curve. He didn't make it close to the infelction point, unfortunatly

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8429062 - 05/21/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroominzach said:

also for u people who believe 911 was terrorists, explain to me WTC tower 7. absolutley unscaved, yet fell EXACTLY the same way towers 1 and 2,straight down. also from speaking with my father, and iron worker of 33 years, i know for a FACT that jet fuel cannot weaken the structure so evenley that it colapsed stragt down, floor by floor, it just doesnt happen. is it a coincidene that only 3 biuldings collapsed like that in HISTOR!?!, and all three fell on the same day!!! and all three were owned by the same guy!!!!! ALso u believe that they would let ANOTHER plane hit the pentagon HOURS AFTER a2 planes crashed into the WTC, now im not saying terrorists didnt attack the US on 911, im saying OUR GOVERNMENT KNEW, did NOTHING, then demolished the towers to get a rise outta the U.S.

i guarantee something will happend before the next ellection, and the bush administration will reign AGAIN..

and look at thr past 4 presidents. Bush Sr. Clinton, Bush Jr. now a Clinton Again,,,,,hmm something just dont seem right to me.....

It is this shit in the above that helped discredit and marginalize Paul.

While I'm happy for any vote Paul gets, your ginda bullshit getting mixed up in the Paul campagin, whether acutally or by perception, caused the man more harm than any of giuliania's snide remarks ever could have.

The fact that if I even question the mandate that "Paul was cheated" I get a shitload of disaffected 9/11 truthers on my ass preaching about conspiracies and shit, demonstrates a problem w/ the Ron Paul campaign that was hard to overcome.

Leave you loony tunes nonsense out of the Paul campaign/ ideals. They have no place there.

OfflineLat3ralus
Psychonaut

#8429400 - 05/21/08 03:53 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

...a little off topic but ok....:confused:

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Good Ron Paul Clips [Re: Lat3ralus]
    #8429435 - 05/21/08 03:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, that's my point. You can't question whether Ron Paul was blackballed without the lunes coming out of the trees bitching about irrelevancies or trying to convince you Paul is a a good candidate.

The WTC shit is just the worst of it. What does that have to do w/ anything?

OfflineShroominzach
Stranger

#8429609 - 05/21/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
My responses in underlined text.
Quote:

no support? thats why ROn paul got Millions of cash from SUPPORTERS. thats why he had the highest amount of SUPPOTERS on the web then any other candidate.

He had large support on the web, so what? I thought we were talking about the "media" that didn't cover him, not the web, right? I never said he got no support

First of all we were talking about RON PAUL in general, the thread wasnt started to discuss his media coverage.
If ron paul got more support from people on the internet then Mcain, why didnt the media give him more coverage? obviously he had immense support.

The Global Media Twists and Distorts things to catch peoples eye, and discredit great candidates. people need to realize that the U.S is a FUCKED place. we kill for money, oil and power, not peace. we need to be focusing on the U.S and not other countrys. the dollar is getting more worthless everyday, yet the federal reserve print more money then one could imagine, making the dollar worth less and less, making it more and more to buy anything. we are in the middle east, we have PLENTY OF OIL, yet oil prices keep rising along with gas prices. NOT 1 OF THE CANDIDATES ADRESSES THIS ISSUE, THE REAL ISSUES! everyone justs believes what theyre told because the MEDIA TOLD YOU!!!! it agrivates me how sooo many people are just sheep and do not think for themselves.

So what? This goes for most of the rest of your post which I've ommitted due to irrelevance and the same answer sufficing

SO WHAT???? your saying how the media didnt cover him because hes not interseting and didnt have support. i am disagreeing saying that they didnt cover him because theyre currupt because paul had TONS of support.

Ok, so what? People didn't support him enough to get him good coverage, that's all it is. I don't see what the relevance of your guess as to the cause of that is.

again SO WHAT????!?! Paul had tons of supporters, definatly enough to get him Media coverage, which he didnt get. watch some debates, they question mcain and huckabee alot then very rarely they will talk paul. its just absurd. no equal coverage at all.

i guess it just irritates me how ignorant people can be, believe everything theyre told, and fight and DIE over this

Again, what are you talking about? I said he didn't get enough support for equal coverage. I think he was treated unfairly by fox at some points, nd deserved more coverage, but I doubt he would have been shunned had he a larger following. He wasn't grossly undercovered. The news assigns import to things as a sinuisoidal curve. He didn't make it close to the infelction point, unfortunatly

you keep saying paul didnt have enough support over and over and that is simply FALSE. the Media didnt cover him because the people who run the news companys didnt want them too, not because he didnt have support, because he had plenty of support.

so if ur belief is paul didnt have enough support, and that is why he didnt get coverage, then the u too are a sheep for believing that. my opinion.

--------------------

GOOD TIMES!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder