Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLndrydusting
Forever new. . .
Female User Gallery

dream sequence feeling. . .
    #8408644 - 05/16/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Do you ever have that feeling when you're really really high and things are going all wrong that you are stuck in some sort of neutral dream? Well, I'm not super baked or anything but enough to be in that euphoric type state where I just realized our cat escaped and I don't know quite when. I'm looking out our slider and all I can focus on are the little white puffs of seeds floating around in the air and it seems like a dream. Almost like I have no feeling about it when normally I might be freaking out. Its calming but at the same time part of me is trying to wake up and fix this. It wouldn't even be that bad except I just had my our door cat escape out of our new place and disappear like a month ago. . .

I have a feeling like waking up as I hear a rustling in the woods and a little "ding ding ding" of the kitty collar. I focus in on a bigger white puff out in the woods getting closer and closer. I get all excited as I grab the kitty treats and start shaking them loudly as I can and start to come out of my high. The cat comes back and I take him inside and shut every single window with a screen so he can't escape again. Then I look out the slider and realize that the world is a little brighter than a minute ago and my dream feeling is over.

Time to smoke another bowl . . .

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: dream sequence feeling. . . [Re: Lndrydusting]
    #8408679 - 05/16/08 09:15 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

maybe you should not smoke another bowl.

just a suggestion :wink:

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds