Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

DIY MDMA therapy.
    #8405385 - 05/15/08 01:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

There are places in my mind that I cannot reach.

I find it incredibly difficult to think about what I want to do with my life where my true desires lie. Every time I try to think about it I get this pressure in my head and this strong urge to think about something else. In fact I'm so scared about this aspect of life that it's paralyzing.

I have read PIHKAL, I know about the recent studies on PTSD.

I'm thinking of trying MDMA to loosen these blocks and look inside the hidden parts of my mind. I have never used Ecstasy as the club/dance aspect has never been very appealing. I don't have a connection yet so I'd have to seek one out too. (If I had I'd probably just have gone for it without this soul searching on whether all this is worth the effort)

Has anyone here have experience with using MDMA in this way? Other substances that have a similar effect? Any tips or warnings you can give me?

Thanks in advance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: DIY MDMA therapy. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8405431 - 05/15/08 01:48 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Honestly, MDMA is a great tool in terms of opening up in a social environment and 'being yourself'.  It does open some doors and it can be very useful for this.

However, I find psilocyn a much better tool for the issues you have described.  It brings your personal problems to the forefront, and you are forced to examine them.  This is how you can remain honest with yourself. 

MDMA does not do this.  It pretty much makes you feel like everything is going to be alright, and makes everything absoultely beautiful, even the bad. In the end not much gets done, except for two hours of ecstacy.  If you take the MDMA route you might want to ingest with other people so you can easily communite your true intentions and extract the 'social' benefits of this drug.  This way you can express yourself to others sans barriers, and they could help you in this journey.  If you want to keep it to yourself, psilocyn is the way to go.

Either way, both compounds benefited me in recognizing who I am and what I wish to do with my life.

:laugh::sun:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Re: DIY MDMA therapy. [Re: Ginseng1]
    #8406161 - 05/15/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Good post ginseng. I would agree that the mushrooms or IMO mescaline would be a better route towards your goal. Just know that no matter how much clarity you gain from a trip, its still up to you to integrate it into your life, which is a lot of hard work, and as trips end and time goes on, its easy to start second guessing yourself and ending up where you were before. Its not an easy out, unfortunately, but these substances are great tools in helping you achieve what you've stated you're looking for. Best of luck friend.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

OfflineEpigallo
Stranger
Re: DIY MDMA therapy. [Re: Grok]
    #8406512 - 05/15/08 07:07 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If you can't get MDMA I would also suggest cactus, as it is also a phenethylamine.

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: DIY MDMA therapy. [Re: Epigallo]
    #8407161 - 05/15/08 09:30 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ya gota plug it aka colon rollin to get the real theraputic value!

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Anonymous #1

Re: DIY MDMA therapy. [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #8412401 - 05/17/08 10:31 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I like the mescalin idea. Low doses of cactus have had an effect on me that are similar to the descriptions of the effects of MDMA (a warm feeling of well-being, a loving attitude towards everybody even the people who I felt had hurt me, wanting to go out in the street and be among strangers etc.)

For the time being I had a good think on .5 grams of Psylos yesterday which brought some progress.

:hug:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale