Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
"Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube)
    #8401926 - 05/14/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

YOU CAN NOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (05/14/08 05:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: Learyfan]
    #8401992 - 05/14/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Holy shit, is this for real?

Sure, Jim was a weird ass guy, but I think that was cause of all that acid he took.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: Learyfan]
    #8401995 - 05/14/08 06:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

LOL that was pretty interesting to watch. OH NOES! I'm gonna go burn all my Doors memorabilia right now!

STOP USING DRUGS TO SUMMON DEMONS! Everyone on this site is opening them selfs up to possession each and every time they trip! You better re-new your subscription to the re-erection!  :penis:

Don't end up like Jim. Rich, famous, constantly fucked up, fucking hot women, living free as can be.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8402008 - 05/14/08 06:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

marshalldylan1 said:
Holy shit, is this for real?

Sure, Jim was a weird ass guy, but I think that was cause of all that acid he took.

Yes its real my man, very, very real. Every time you listen to the doors, you are opening your self up to the devils suggestion.

Do the right thing. Put it out of your life friend... put it out of your life. Only listen to Christian music, you know so you're not influenced on how to think and stuff.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #8402014 - 05/14/08 06:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

"L.A. Woman" > "Amazing Grace"

But yeah marshalldylan1, this is for real. Real in the sense that these people actually believe this.

--------------------

Edited by Learyfan (05/14/08 06:28 PM)

InvisibleElementium
Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: marshalldylan1]
    #8402051 - 05/14/08 06:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:cuckoo:

"Daddy!  Jimmy's playing with Satan again!"

InvisibleMad_Larkin

#8402073 - 05/14/08 06:40 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Spawn of Satan! Burn him!

Come on baby light my fire!

Offlinemarshalldylan1
Stranger

#8402075 - 05/14/08 06:42 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

:headbang:

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #8402243 - 05/14/08 07:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That was an excellent analysis of some of his lyrics as well as some of the coolest Doors footage I've ever seen. I think what that guy is saying dead on only the reasons why he thinks The Doors are bad are the reasons why I love them. Morrison really was into all that shit! Death and a creepy spiritual beyond. And Crowley... who can fucking deny it??? Zeppelin Sabbath.... as disciples! What a fucking cool way of thinking about it.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #8402366 - 05/14/08 08:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
"L.A. Woman" > "Amazing Grace"

But yeah marshalldylan1, this is for real. Real in the sense that these people actually believe this.

what's so unbelievable? music is a powerful vessel.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #8402380 - 05/14/08 08:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You gotta be kidding me dude. Satanism is not cool and Jim Morrison was not a satanist.

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#8402419 - 05/14/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

what's so uncool about satanism? from what i read about the church of satan they just encourage you to give in to your urges and live your life. And all that shit about how the doors got their name is true. So how was jim morrison not a satanist, he embodied the very meaning?

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8402422 - 05/14/08 08:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

What do you mean, what's so unbelievable? You think that Jim Morrison was possessed by Satan? Jim had dark side for sure, but he was an advocate of love.

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#8402435 - 05/14/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
What do you mean, what's so unbelievable? You think that Jim Morrison was possessed by Satan? Jim had dark side for sure, but he was an advocate of love.

Being possessed is not being who you are, jim morrison the person advocated love, but the shaman had many faces. I believe he was possessed by the spirit of music, which in many cases produces evil outcomes. if you want to call it satanic sure.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: Jack Albertson]
    #8402439 - 05/14/08 08:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

If he was a Satanist, he would have said that he was a Satanist.

--------------------

OfflineTheHappieHippies
Uber-Goober
Female User Gallery

#8402446 - 05/14/08 08:29 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I thought the part about Manzarek's fingers being possessed was laughable.

On behalf of those who claim to worship Christ, I apologize, and hang my head in shame. I promise we're not all idiotic assholes...

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#8402452 - 05/14/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jack Albertson said:
Being possessed is not being who you are, jim morrison the person advocated love, but the shaman had many faces. I believe he was possessed by the spirit of music, which in many cases produces evil outcomes. if you want to call it satanic sure.

You can't produce a quote from Jim Morrison saying that he was a Satanist.

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#8402459 - 05/14/08 08:32 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
If he was a Satanist, he would have said that he was a Satanist.

I didnt claim he was a satanist by choice. Im saying the way he lived his life embodies the satanic religion. Whether or not he claimed it was up to him. I think that crowley appealed to jim b/c it hit close to home.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: "Jim Morrison: Possessed By Devils" (Christian program) (youtube) [Re: TheHappieHippies]
    #8402466 - 05/14/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

TheHappieHippies said:
I thought the part about Manzarek's fingers being possessed was laughable.

Yeah, I posted this video as a joke because the whole thing is completely ridiculous. I dig it on an ironic level and I assumed that everyone else would too. No offense to those who took it seriously. I'm just surprised is all.

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

#8402471 - 05/14/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Quote:

Jack Albertson said:

You can't produce a quote from Jim Morrison saying that he was a Satanist.

what are you talking about when did i ever say he was a satanist? show it to me please b/c i dont see it. i said if you want to call it or label it satanic sure. that's all i said.

--------------------
TRANSCEND

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale