Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedogpetdog
SNdd

Loc: Colorado Springs
to all the kids
    #8374821 - 05/07/08 08:27 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Experienced shroomers!
I think that I have definitely tripped too much too soon. 8 trips in 9 months. And one that didnt take cause I took it too close together. Anyways Im going through a lot of confused thoughts, loss of self. Everything seems to be hazy now. My last trip was last month. I cant focus on much. Im seeing it but Im not? If something is too close or even far away, it seems like its a lot to look at, and that Im not fully looking at for all it is. Bright lights bother me. Especially those from a computer. Mabye it has to do with my continued exposure to a computer screen for 7 years. Its too bright! But, its more than that. My mind is not right. It feels hazy. Im not in touch with me, or my thoughts. I feel like Im changing in a big way. And mabye I am, and I just realize it more because of shrooms. Or mabye shrooms have blocked off my mind. I dont feel the same! I dont feel myself. Sometimes Ill be at work and its like, did that just happen? Is this real? I forget things. My mind just feels blocked off from accessing all the information I want to access. Im not in touch with me. Im not happy or remembering all the knowledge and new apprication of life like I did my first 5 trips. Its changed. So what to do? Will this haze ever end? And how? Will I ever get back to me? Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the nite and feel like a completely different person. I feel freaked out. Scared. Panicy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVeeK
Life's a lesson.
Male User Gallery

Re: to all the kids [Re: dogpetdog]
    #8375305 - 05/07/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Well that could be down to a lot of factors.

What drugs have you taken in that 9 month period?
Have you had any previous mental conditions or seen a doctor about it?
Were there any significant/traumatic events like the death of a relative/friend in that time?

It might be worth seeing a psychiatrist, it could be a completely different problem altogether.

--------------------
"The Idea that propagates the evolution of the mind is greater than one lifetime.."

OfflineHelixx
Mood:Fragglerocked
Male User Gallery

Re: to all the kids [Re: VeeK]
    #8375330 - 05/07/08 10:31 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Psychosis due to abusing other drugs?
Find out of schizophrenia runs in your family
Stop typing in all bold

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #8375586 - 05/07/08 11:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

In my opinion you probably just need to lay off drugs for a while. If it gets worse, then you should see a doctor.

Edited by DimensionX (05/07/08 11:36 PM)

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
    #8376513 - 05/08/08 05:10 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Just to let you know 8 trips in 9 months is not that much.

I trip once a week or once every 2 weeks depending on how I feel, and have been doing so for 6 years.

Every so often I take around a 2-3 month break. But lately ( with the weather improving ) I've been tripping quite a bit.

Is there anything else going on in your life.....stressful things? Other drugs? Does your family have mental conditions?

OfflineVeeK
Life's a lesson.
Male User Gallery

Re: to all the kids [Re: vandago]
    #8376779 - 05/08/08 08:42 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

lol did u just copy paste me vandogo? :crazy2:

--------------------
"The Idea that propagates the evolution of the mind is greater than one lifetime.."

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: to all the kids [Re: VeeK]
    #8376950 - 05/08/08 10:27 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You're painting your life with the worry-brush. Stop it! You'll be fine.

Something similar to this happened to me for a week or so after my first full-on brush with DMT. My internal monologue was struck dumb and I had a pervading sense of "Just what is all this?" about reality. I felt less like "myself" and more like a simple focal point. I also kind of felt like I was in a haze. But if anything, times like these are an opportunity to do some work on your inner world. Either way it will pass with time.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (05/08/08 02:21 PM)

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
    #8379119 - 05/08/08 07:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

You will be fine. Just lay off the drugs and caffeine. Get some exercise and some sun. Read a good book.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: to all the kids [Re: fushock]
    #8379593 - 05/08/08 09:23 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

you will be fine
and
you have had enough psychedelic for 10 years
each temperment is different
pace yourself to your own life.
everything will be ok, just recognize that this is not what you should be doing again soon.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: to all the kids [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8379653 - 05/08/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

ive ate shrooms 9 times in an two week period here recently ive been tripping for 10 years nothing wrong yes maybe you have kinda mental problems and i dont mean that to be a dick but sometimes psycs can bring them out more.

Offlinedogpetdog
SNdd

Loc: Colorado Springs
Re: to all the kids [Re: Helixx]
    #8379859 - 05/08/08 10:25 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

but i really like bold.
Thanks everyone!

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

#8406401 - 05/15/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

this could be from a lot of things. what other drugs are you using? smoking herb? any Rx drugs? try taking a break for awhile. exercise and flush some toxins. improve diet (vegetarian?) maybe think about other situations in your life.

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: to all the kids (moved) [Re: dogpetdog]
    #8408009 - 05/16/08 01:10 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This thread was moved from Trip Reports.

Reason:
I think you'll get more views and answers in the main part of this forum.

OfflineDioxyde
Stranger

#8408331 - 05/16/08 05:02 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dogpetdog said:
Experienced shroomers!
I think that I have definitely tripped too much too soon. 8 trips in 9 months. And one that didnt take cause I took it too close together. Anyways Im going through a lot of confused thoughts, loss of self. Everything seems to be hazy now. My last trip was last month. I cant focus on much. Im seeing it but Im not? If something is too close or even far away, it seems like its a lot to look at, and that Im not fully looking at for all it is. Bright lights bother me. Especially those from a computer. Mabye it has to do with my continued exposure to a computer screen for 7 years. Its too bright! But, its more than that. My mind is not right. It feels hazy. Im not in touch with me, or my thoughts. I feel like Im changing in a big way. And mabye I am, and I just realize it more because of shrooms. Or mabye shrooms have blocked off my mind. I dont feel the same! I dont feel myself. Sometimes Ill be at work and its like, did that just happen? Is this real? I forget things. My mind just feels blocked off from accessing all the information I want to access. Im not in touch with me. Im not happy or remembering all the knowledge and new apprication of life like I did my first 5 trips. Its changed. So what to do? Will this haze ever end? And how? Will I ever get back to me? Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the nite and feel like a completely different person. I feel freaked out. Scared. Panicy.

From what you described my general feeling is that this is a phase/crisis that a fair amount of people happen to go through that can definitely be brought on with psychedelics or other major or traumatic events in your life, I don't however think it necessarily means you have any serious mental disorders.

Don't do mushrooms for a nice long time, you might change, it might suck, but you will adapt and persevere. Certainly don't be afraid, take this time to learn everything you possibly can.

--------------------
"...and only when you forget you are human, will you remember you are a God."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag