Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it)
    #8360933 - 05/04/08 11:12 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Be forwarned, this is an extremely detailed account of my breakthrough on Salvia, this is a lot to read, but if any of you have broken through, or would like to, please read this first. I'd like any input you guys could offer.

I have smoked Salvia a few times, but only got effects twice. The first time I smoked some 20X which was pretty potent. I did not break through though. This time I had 40x that a friend gave me.
I was outside at 2 AM beside a pond on a picnic table with my friend. I put just a pinch in the bowl, I knew how powerful this was going to be. I thought anyway. It was like 1/4 a bong slide.
I took it all in one hit. It hit me before I even exhaled. I could feel my grasp on reality slip away from me about 5 seconds after exhale. for the next 90-120 seconds I lost all contact with reality. I experienced ego-loss for the first time, and I wasn't ready for it. Then again, after going through this, I've decided you can't be ready for it if you haven't experienced it. I went into this in a peaceful state of mind, but this didn't matter. It took me where it wanted, with or without my permission.
It is really hard to explain the visuals with words.
Somehow I ended up on the ground with my hand grabbing the end of the table. I had no memories of existence prior to taking the drug. I didn't have time to think of who I was, but definitely had no idea. I was shot into another universe.
All of the images I saw were compounded on top of each other. Picture my field of vision, but instead of being seamless motion, my vision consisted of "frames" that moved across my F O V in a counter clockwise circle. Picture looking real close to a pinwheel spinning counterclockwise, so you can only see part of it in your vision. The blades of the pinwheel go across your vision one at a time. Instead of the blades going around, it was the world around me. I hope this makes sense.
At this point I lost all recognition of my surroundings. I couldn't see clearly with all the images compounding. it was getting so bad that I saw the same object more than 5 times, like when you look at a mirror with another mirror behind you and see perpetual yous. All I could see was alternating brown and darkness. This turned out to be me looking up at the picnic table from the ground, seeing it over and over.
This is when my trip turned bad. I don't know why, but I felt as if I was back at my grandmothers house when I lived most of my childhood. I was in the garage looking at the attic, which is basically just a space above the ceiling of the house.
I FELT A PRESENCE. I didn't like it. It laughed at me.
My visions changed now. I was peaking at 30 seconds. instead of the pinwheel, picture how in windows vista, the windows can be "stacked" on top of each other, going diagonally up the desktop. Well as before when these were all at the same depth, Those snapshot began to have depth, and I found that I existed in each frame for about 1/4 second before being propelled into the next frame. I experience every frame as another dimension or universe, I couldn't tell which, I was too confused with this presence cackling at me menacingly. With no ego to hold on to and no recognition of my surroundings, I fabricated an existence into reality. my mind told me that my existence was TIMELESS. I was shooting through all of these universes, and I honest to god felt as if I would be stuck in this plane for eternity. I had the realization that my life meant nothing in the bigger picture. I was being slingshotted though my different frames of existence, and this being (or beings, I couldn't differentiate) was laughing at me because I had finally realized that my old life was a false. This was my existence and I was doomed to living in this eternal time loop forever. I remember feeling intense sadness, at the realization of this. At this point I accepted it. I relaxed myself and just let it happen. I felt like I had died. For some period of time, I was either unable to move, or just couldn't tell that I was moving.
Little by little, true reality began to take shape. It began with my realizing that this brown thing I had been staring at the whole time was the picnic table. I was then set free from my timeless prison. I had to try as hard as I could to move my arm, but I saw it move up. There was a time lag as I saw my arm in a different place with each frame of vision that passed. At this point I was able to clammer back on to the picnic table, and for the first time since I started tripping, I was aware that my friend was beside me, saying "dude, are you okay?" I just said hold on, I was still too confused, It took too much effort to assemble words. At this point, my vision started to reassemble itself into a seamless vision.
This is when I realized that this entity that had been laughing at me, was actually my friend. My friend has no idea, but he caused me the scariest moment of my waking life without even realizing it. I don't blame him, I probably did look funny.
At this moment, it started raining. My friend was like "we gotta go we gotta go" but I just couldn't be expected to go back to the house yet, I was barely in this universe. It took another 5 minutes or so for me to come down all the way, I had a hard time balancing myself. And that was it.
So this experience kicked my ass. It was terrifying to think that I would never again live my life as I had for so long. This was something I HAD to experience. I do NOT regret this at all. I will never repeat this though. I do not wish to enter that space again.

I apologize for how long this was, but no less words could describe how I felt. I am interested to see if anyone has reproduced this effect of moving through multiple flat universes. Thanks for reading guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: Xeluc]
    #8360976 - 05/04/08 11:25 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

that was a nice trip report and describes the experience very well.

I wasn't ready for the ego loss either before it dawned on me that it didn't matter for it was leaving me regardless...:rofl:

It is a wonderful beautiful indescribable feeling that cannot be fully understood, unless you are willing to continuously enter that space to learn, and i am not ready for that right now:eek:

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineGrogan
Shroomieologist
 User Gallery

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8361006 - 05/04/08 11:36 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

That is the best description of a salvia trip I have seen.. thats exactly how mine played out... but instead of this evil laughing... I had my girlfriend saying over and over and over do you need to goto the hospital?

haha that was sooooo terrible!

The pinwheeling you talked about is a PERFECT description , you see a pinwheel with different versions of the world you were in when you smoked the salvia and it spins every 1/4 second rocketing you into the next one you see, rotating counter clockwise..

It repeated forever for me to until I gave up.. then I just vanished and I flew through space and time.. thinking I was dead..

The most intense fucking thing I have EVER experienced..

--------------------
"Maybe a cow occasionally ate a shroom, but it certainly wouldn't be such a potent shroom that the cow would be trippin balls. " LOL

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: Grogan]
    #8361016 - 05/04/08 11:39 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Man I am so excited that you guys can relate to this. Thanks a lot.

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #8361056 - 05/04/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah salvia really takes you out there. I almost feel like every time I do it I am less compelled to do it another time.

But it provides experiences that are totally mind blowing.
I remember last time I did salvia my wall opened up to a giant machine universe with a weird ass alien controlling it. He freaked out and sent me back into my regular universe.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8361068 - 05/04/08 11:56 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

we are very accustomed to a "seamless timeline" for waking experiencing.

salvia is a terrific psychedelic that provides a very democratic effect to all sensory and mental signals.

the effect is slowed down fading. and this disrupts the sense of time passing.

it is so powerful that while new things are happenning and old memories are being stimulated,
what recently filled the mentalverse still
remains - first strongly , then chimerically, then ghostedly and finally fading away -
leaving frames and contexts and dimensions arrayed amazingly and overlapping.

in the mean time several "realities" compound, and collect, and layer together.

your exprience is a classic one.

no need to apologise. a great report. and yes I always go through layers, which while flat,
are often also curved, and frequently resemble russian dolls within dolls,
as my awareness sweeps across what arises in my world.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8361112 - 05/04/08 12:08 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

So your saying that the minds ability to process and dissipate sensory information is slowed to a point where the images/senses overlap/blur. That is a very logical explanation for what I experienced; I can attest that your theory proved very valid in my case. Thanks for sharing. I did feel like I was being bombarded with so much sensory input, that I had trouble grasping it as a whole.

I'd be slightly more confident in re-entering salvia-space with this limited understanding of what happens.

Edited by Xeluc (05/04/08 12:09 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8361139 - 05/04/08 12:17 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

yes exactly
you only need remember to release and let go,
it will do all the layering by itself as your awareness sweeps the enriched landscape.

--------------------

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

#8361345 - 05/04/08 01:36 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Smoked 25x on friday. For about 30 seconds I couldn't distinguish reality from unreality, something that's never happened to me before. Everything in my vision was being sucked into a vortex, and cartoonish creatures started to form in the shapes. Then I realised I was tripping and turned away from the grasss (of which most of the stuff was composed) and stared at the wall until I started coming down.
That shit wasn't even fun, and even if it was it wouldnt last nearly long enough. :nonono:
I think I'll save the rest of it and bring it out a party and watch morons try it.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: AScannerDarkly]
    #8361521 - 05/04/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

i don't reccommend expanding your version of an uncomfortable freak scene
into a party activity to watch people feel as stupid as you did - set and setting are important;
don't spread bad set and setting ignorantly.

if you do get another chance, and have an open mindset, and a decent environment
use it yourself and watch what is happenning to your mind (observe trails and slower fading).

this is an introspective medicine, much more so than an entertainment toy.

--------------------

OfflineBen18
Male

#8361746 - 05/04/08 04:01 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia is not fun
Its a learning tool.
Take some X or smoke some weed if you want to feel good and have fun.

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

#8363261 - 05/04/08 10:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AScannerDarkly said:
That shit wasn't even fun, and even if it was it wouldn't last nearly long enough. :nonono:
I think I'll save the rest of it and bring it out a party and watch morons try it.

You will condemn others to an experience you know to be very uncomfortable for your own entertainment?

I'm glad I'm no friend of yours.

Also, I have done some thinking and I have decided that Salvia may yet be useful as a tool for me to explore my unconsciousness. I will need to be alone though, it seems that this helper is VERY finicky and I need to be sure of my surroundings. I was unprepared for a bad trip last time because I am used to some level of control and awareness while on psychedelics. Still though, it was an amazing experience..

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
    #8363397 - 05/04/08 10:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I enjoy it OCCASIONALLY. My favorite thing is to dose someone with 40x after I explain to them what is about to happen. I watched this huge biker guy totally break down lol. I think it had a positive impact on him.

I must say that only about 20% of the ppl I have given it to recall it as a positive experience. Most ppl fight it. That is the wrong thing to do. When you don't fight and break through you will def lose your ego.

EG

OfflineIncognitus
Stranger
Male

Loc: US
    #8365922 - 05/05/08 05:59 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AScannerDarkly said:
That shit wasn't even fun, and even if it was it wouldnt last nearly long enough. :nonono:

This is highly irresponsible, so I'm hoping that this is really just BS and that you wouldn't try to pass salvia off as a party drug. It's not. As people have mentioned already, setting is extremely important.

The first time my wife broke through, we were sitting in our computer room messing around with music loudly playingand lights glaring. That setting caused her serious issues during the trip. One should be in a dark room, in the quiet, relaxed and in the right frame of mind when doing salvia. Absolutely NO tv!

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: Incognitus]
    #8365960 - 05/05/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Incognitus said:
Quote:

AScannerDarkly said:

This is highly irresponsible, so I'm hoping that this is really just BS and that you wouldn't try to pass salvia off as a party drug.

I wouldn't try to pass it off as anything other than Salvia Divinorum, a perfectly legal psychadelic substance. If someone wants to try it I'm not gonna stop em, thats thier choice.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

#8366612 - 05/05/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Sure unless your like "Hey take a huge hit of this 40x Salvia Divinorum even though you have no clue what it does. It fucks you up though!"

InvisibleSirBlunt
Cube
Male

Loc: Canadia
    #8366670 - 05/05/08 09:20 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia should be respected it is an amazing and beautyful plant. Every trip I have had has been intense and so much fun and spiritual. I dont understand how people can try to 'fight it' when I smoke it it hits me so hard and its so intense that there is no possible way I could fight it, besides I just go with the flow and enjoy every second of it. I wish salvia lasted an hour or two, I could definatley handle that and it would be awesome!

--------------------
Legends

My Cakes

Offlinekssngtheshdws
Reality?....What'sReality!?
Male User Gallery

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: SirBlunt]
    #8369819 - 05/06/08 05:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I also just got hit by it for the first time last friday. It's strange. It was like one of those dreams that you don't really remember but you know they happened. It was like being under a trance

--------------------
~*Love*~
~*Sacrifice*~
~*Divinity*~

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: kssngtheshdws]
    #8370420 - 05/06/08 07:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Xeluc said:
Man I am so excited that you guys can relate to this. Thanks a lot.

Great trip report.

I can totally relate to the multiple universe/pinwheel effect. I had something exceeding similar, only in my case my whole FOV/universe was multiplied at a "refresh rate" of around 60 cycles per second (about the same rate as a monitor). The multiple scenes receeded away from me more or less like an infinite number of playing cards, blurring out into the "past", getting smaller and smaller as they shot away to make room for the newly created scenes. Since I was in the scene that was rocketing off to my left (past), I was absolutely terrified that all those thousands (no, tens of thousands) of "me" would never re-assemble into the "real" me to the farthest right (present). YOW!!

What is with the counter-clockwise bias of this drug??? Every vortex, every curling ocean wave (I had an entire wall made out of them - don't ask!) always curls to the left/counterclockwise.

One time a large plane flew over and past my house, giving that familiar Doppler-shifted lowering of pitch just as I hit a bowl of 20X. My visual field and everything in it turned into a vortex of melted, liquified reality that was somehow "stirred" in the counterclockwise direction by the passing tail of the unseen plane, which drew the vortex of melted reality off the top (12:00 position) and out into a loooooong thread. I can't remember how this situation resolved itself.

Always counterclockwise, though! What gives?
N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineXeluc
Traveler
Male

Re: I finally broke through on Salvia. (and remembered it) [Re: Nature Boy]
    #8371095 - 05/06/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Totally! I think I may have mentioned it before, but everything moved counter clockwise for me as well. The more and more I reflect on this journey, the less it scares me and the more it interests me. I have to dive back into this place. It's unexplainable. The closest thing to oblivion you can experience.

And wow, I can't even imagine the doppler effect of a looming plane going by right as your blasted off into Salvia space.

On a side note, I'm coming up on 20 Mg of 2C-T-7 and I am having a GREAT time.

Edited by Xeluc (05/06/08 10:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom