Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedaddysatty
Stranger

Mexi-Albino Dwarfs!!!
    #8337025 - 04/28/08 10:21 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Somebody please tell me i just had a horrible first flush. I used the exact same tek, chamber, you name it on first batch of mexi-albino s as i did on my Treasure Coasts, and the results were dramatically different. I picked two PF cakes worth of fully mature Mexis that were about 1 to 2 inches in length, and had stems about a 1 to 2 mm in thickness, and caps 1/4 to 1/8 inch? WTF? My Treasure Coasts were nice thick medium fruits, 4 to 5 inches in length, stems about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick, 1 to 2.5 inch caps. i can send pics of both if needed, Are Mexi-Albinos just naturally small as hell or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tacos
Re: Mexi-Albino Dwarfs!!! [Re: daddysatty]
    #8337103 - 04/28/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like contamination of the substrate pins maturing early right?(had the same thing happen with a wbs casing) Do a search and youll see...plus i'd strongly suggest you go get urself some coir to spawn ur brf cakes to if you want very easy semi bulk, check out oatmans spawning to coir and never look back at fruiting cakes again at least thats what i did. Look at the site where you got ur spores form for a pic of the mex albino and you will see what they should look like for the most part, there are small variations in size color ime.

Offlinedaddysatty
Stranger

Re: Mexi-Albino Dwarfs!!! [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #8341283 - 04/29/08 09:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Actually i had two cakes i had to remove because of contamination. Do you think the contams could be inside the cake? NO contamination is showing anywhere on the cakes that survived.

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery
Loc: Tacos
Re: Mexi-Albino Dwarfs!!! [Re: daddysatty]
    #8343305 - 04/29/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ive never had a contaminant orient from the inside of a cake in fruiting stage, contamination goes from the outside in , that is assuming your mycelium is healthy in the first place. If your brf was infected it would show itself while it was still growing in the jar or it would have smelled funky (sometimes like swill ass and feet) not like healthy myc. You know another reason your fruits are small could be due to lack of humidity stalling growth, but if the caps are opening (maturing) when the shroom is only an inch tall and your pretty sure you aint got a contam than maybe its bad genetics, Multispore is a box of chocolates, its possible to grow myc that doesn't even fruit like kinda like a tenant that doesn't pay rent.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract