Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecpt.mushman
Stranger

4g's Texas cubes Am I dead?
    #8335112 - 04/27/08 06:52 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Last night a close good buddy my wife and a mutaul friend ate some cubes. I had 4 as did my good buddy wife had 2 and other friend had 3. Lets call my good buddy K myself J and wife G.

This would be my third real trip I had eatin a small amount before but nothing could have ever prepared me for the events that where about to happen. The cubes were ground in to a powder and I enjested them in one big gulp of oj.
At about t+30 there was no slow come up it was like one second I was talking then next minute I was off in a deep trip. We put some music on it was aparent to me M was not having a smooth trip and he got up and left room that made me nervous even though I was triping hard i still at that time some how new he wasnt ok wich was interfearing with my trip there was about 15-20 minutes I was gone to the world during music session Im not gonna try and describe the CEVs they were so intense language is to primitive to describe them.

K had eatin his with a pb and j samwich so he wasnt digging the music all that much because he wasnt at peak yet do to M being in other room I was worried for him and turned on the lights and turned music off and he returned  from other room.

At this point I was  very confussed I could not for the life of me stop yawning  I felt so sleepy so did G wierd the visuals were crasy the tv was like a portal of light in a flowing plasma. We all couldnt sit still I kept roaminjg the house i had a deep feeling of emptyness like i had forgotten who I was at this point i felt a very strong presence of good and evil though i cant remeber what evil looked like it was like it was tauting  me some point around now we put in the animatrix and that was a life savor for the whole 2 hours I felt liek i was a warrior of some sort acting out a video game i felt involved and felt the stresses of combat as if i were some how a part of the matrix LOL LOL!!!!!

There were points I lost it and was in a lucid dream state during the animatrix madness but very pleasurable and amazing i was mubuling stuff to my self the whole time.

After the animatrix we all got up and were talking if you wanna call it that and I for the life of me could ,not figure out what was going on from that poinnt for another hour and a half I thought I could have died I felt like I was a lost spirit they were watching a movie and luaghing but i couldnt make sence of it.

I thought maybe we were all dead maybe we ate the wrong kind of mushrooms and we all didnt know what had happend.I was trying to find a way to prove I was alive I couldnt think man it was like I had lost my mind I wonderd if i had gone insane if I had realy died fianly I snapped to and finished of the movie and talked it was strange trip maybe I wasnt ready for 4 grams.

As dark as the trip seems on paper I was never realy afriad more confused some positive came out of it even though I was never in danger today I feel gratefull im alive and almost as if I was given a second chance ha.

All and all we all had a good trip was more of a mind fuck for me for a while but some parts were fantastic I learned a new respect for the mushroom and will never for get that night..

Thanks for reading my trip reports usauly suck lol and my bad grammar :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebigred
Male User Gallery

Loc: Latitude = 37.0954, Longi... Flag
Re: 4g's Texas cubes Am I dead? [Re: cpt.mushman]
    #8335149 - 04/27/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I did the same thing om an 1/8 a few weeks ago, I put them in a blender with OJ and just like you, in 30 or less I was so hight I had to hide in my bed for about 7 hours.
OMG, 7 hours of insanity.
I can relate Bro.

Offlinecpt.mushman
Stranger

Re: 4g's Texas cubes Am I dead? [Re: bigred]
    #8339261 - 04/28/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

55 views and no one can post dont be lazy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: 4g's Texas cubes Am I dead? [Re: cpt.mushman]
    #8341050 - 04/29/08 06:41 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cpt.mushman said:
55 views and no one can post dont be lazy!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I guess our trip reports are boring compared to some of the "embellished" ones you see....or maybe we need to trip on some exotic, dangerous RC's to get noticed....nah. :tongue2: MY matching trip report to yours has not a single reply....guess it was too normal or something.

Lots of people lie anyways about how intense/rough/deep their trip was....

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Edited by therapture (04/29/08 06:42 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract