Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebloodbrother778
Super Chimpanzee
Hunting in the northwest?
    #8333352 - 04/27/08 06:02 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys, I recently moved to the northwest (not the coast) and I'm wondering what kind of mushrooms could I find here and when. I've been mushrooms picking here before (edible mushrooms though). There are lots of horse fields around and cow fields too. It's been cold though, there's, weird weather this year, it snowed like 5 inches a few days ago. Think it's finally starting to warm up though, highs are only around 50 though. There are a bunch of mountains and pine forests around (where I picked the edible mushrooms).

So should I start checking the fields and forests for shrooms and what kind could I expect to find?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: Hunting in the northwest? [Re: bloodbrother778]
    #8333358 - 04/27/08 06:09 AM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Please read the Mushroom Hunting Forum Rules before posting:

Quote:

I. Mushroom Hunting Forum rules

3. Do not ask what mushrooms can be found growing in your state or immediate area.
This information is easily found in the Mushroom Hunting FAQ and/or has been posted at least once elsewhere on the net. Also see this document: http://www.shroomery.org/8461/Which-mushrooms-grow-wild-in-my-area

6. No asking when or where mushrooms, or a specific mushroom species will grow.
This includes, asking what habitat a mushroom[s] can be found- or their preferred fruiting conditions. This can be very simply answered by using the "search posts" feature: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php

Also, please try using the "Search Posts" feature, it is extremely useful:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract