Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemedicine man
Stranger
 User Gallery
Am I immune to Cubensis
    #8321717 - 04/24/08 12:29 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

eat 2 grams dry cubes and felt a mild funny stony feeling or about 30 minuets 3 hrs latter. I ate another 3/4 grams 3hrs later and 1/2 gram 2 hrs later. My question is this. Is my body just not effected by cubes or do I need to try 4 grams dry next Time all at once. I want don't want t freak out either. I read people tripping on 1.25 grams also would I build up a tolerance in 3 to 5 hrs so that the additional 1.25 grams at eat after the 2 grams did not effect me? No visuals, music intensity, nothing. I was just sitting on my couch a movie and not espececting much but at leate something and not lasting 0 30 minutes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineallisthesame
Stranger

Re: Am I immune to Cubensis [Re: medicine man]
    #8321730 - 04/24/08 12:33 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Cubes are tricky sometimes... I've had similar effects from them... maybe bad time to trip though?

--------------------
Guess what?; You...

A spot of Sunshine: We are energy,... matter is energy that simply has been reduced to a crawl and condensed together to form something.

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
    #8321737 - 04/24/08 12:35 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Are you on an SSRI?
If not then my guess is weak mushrooms.

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
    #8321767 - 04/24/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i always have trouble tripping off of cubes. i'd try taking a different type of psychoactive mushroom if there are others that grow in your area.

if not, try making a good amount of it into a tea for a quicker onset or mixing it with some sort of acidic juice.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Am I immune to Cubensis [Re: pantsboy]
    #8321795 - 04/24/08 01:08 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have had probs getting effects. I started off with 1.7 g, worked my way up to 3.5g and finally experienced more than a body high. After trying 3.5g twice i went up to 5g and had a rather decent trip. So typically 3.5g is minimum for me, while my friend one time only consumed .5g and thought he was god, everyone is different. As someone else mentioned, if you are on a SSRI, there is a good chance your trip will be diminished. I also fast for a good 12 hours atleast when i pIan on tripping, pretty much just eat shrooms for the day. I Suggest just work your way up slowly, or hell go ahead and and add a few mor grams to your dose next time if you think you're ready. Or you might want to look into trying the lemon juice method with 1.5g-2g, in the event the trip is a bit to much it's not going to last as long.

--------------------

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: Am I immune to Cubensis [Re: openmind]
    #8321820 - 04/24/08 01:27 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

every time i trip i wish i could've taken another gram or so. the only time i thought i took too much was because i thought i was going to have serious heart problems from the high amount of ecstacy and morphine i was already on and i'm sure the shrooms accentuated the paranoia, but after i calmed down a bit i totally wished i had taken more shrooms cause the visuals were amazing but they can always get better.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Invisiblefarmer88
Male User Gallery

#8321921 - 04/24/08 02:57 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well I have been experimenting with regular low doses. Trouble is I have no idea what the weight is, no scales. Just know what to take based on experience of my local variety. Usually not enough to trip but reduces alcohol intake and just a nice buzz to the point where faces begin to ....have you noticed monochrome patches appear on faces and skin tones, like a paint by numbers image? The edge of buzz and tripping for me.

Where I am going here is that I have not found any immunity building up. On the odd occasion when a real trip is warranted, the reverse to tolerance seems to happen, been whacked big time by doses I thought were not that big.

I think your problem is the shrooms you took, not active enough. Saw the acidic suggestion, a thorough chew before swallowing with chocolate does the job for me to bring dried stuff in quickly.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #8322567 - 04/24/08 10:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

maybe your shrooms aren't potent

I've tripped balls off 2.5g

Invisiblet00th
something terrible
Male
Loc: the dirty dirty
Re: Am I immune to Cubensis [Re: stefan]
    #8322649 - 04/24/08 10:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well, you really didnt eat too many. and when you re-dosed it was with a little amount, and far apart.

3.5 down the hatch from the start should do the trick

--------------------
:partykid:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies