Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Love before death.
    #8307720 - 04/20/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well i told my mom that i loved her the other day with a big hug and i told her "let's make sure I give you a hug everyday and tell you that i love you, because you never know when you are going to leave this world"...

It was straight from the heart.

Do you guys realize what this means? Seriously man kind has been plagued with disease, famine, car accident, drug overdoses, airplane wrecks, lung and skin cancer, and heart failure.

As long as i keep her in my mind after she dies, her existance will live on.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Love before death. [Re: Droz]
    #8307843 - 04/20/08 01:24 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Just smile, Droz. I don't need to tell my mother, my little brother, and other people who are near me that I love them. They know it. I love you too. :heart: :sun:

When they die, no sadness will arise in my mind. Just happy memories :smile: Death is guaranteed my friend, so prepare for it... the only way to be prepared is to love like you know absolutely nothing about aging, sickness, and death. This is what severing attachment and craving is all about to me.

Offlinewhitemushie311
Stranger
Male

Re: Love before death. [Re: psyka]
    #8307850 - 04/20/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I love my family. I never express it in that way though. The only person in my family I truly show love towards is my dad. I hug him all the time and tell him I love him.

As well in life, there is death. Every ones parents will some day die, its part of life. I've lost my grand parents (moms side) so its just a matter of time until it happens.

Live your life to the fullest, enjoy family when your days are rough and out numbered.

--------------------
If you don't have someone to do it with it's not worth doin'
To all my friends, it's not the end the earth has not swallowed me yet........

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Love before death. [Re: whitemushie311]
    #8307873 - 04/20/08 01:41 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'll cry my eyes out.. knowing i will never see/hear/touch them again.

It makes me sad.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#8308008 - 04/20/08 02:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Droz, the reason this is almost unbearable is because your love is spread thin. You can send this same love to everyone, and this alleviates much of the suffering. If you want to do metta meditation, I can find good instructions for you. Let me know :smile:

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #8308491 - 04/20/08 06:12 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

There was a death in my family a few days ago. Death is certainly natural, and so is grief, I would say. The practice is just about trusting yourself, and letting yourself feel the loss and the grief. When death happens that is. In the meantime, enjoy life and really live it, every moment.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8308905 - 04/20/08 09:11 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
Well i told my mom that i loved her the other day with a big hug and i told her "let's make sure I give you a hug everyday and tell you that i love you, because you never know when you are going to leave this world"...

It was straight from the heart.

Do you guys realize what this means? Seriously man kind has been plagued with disease, famine, car accident, drug overdoses, airplane wrecks, lung and skin cancer, and heart failure.

As long as i keep her in my mind after she dies, her existance will live on.

Peace,
Droz

IMO you do not understand what's going on in this life experience. Your attachments give you away.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Love before death. [Re: Icelander]
    #8309888 - 04/21/08 08:42 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow! It's good to know that there's finally someone out there who *really understands* life.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleChronic7

Re: Love before death. [Re: dblaney]
    #8310109 - 04/21/08 10:35 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Feel sad, just don't try to fight feeling sad, let that shit out.

Sadness is natural, just like feeling happy is natural.

People seem to want to be rid of suffering, sadness & sorrow because they think they are wrong things to feel!? I say stop trying to escape from life, who are we to judge what is right & wrong to feel? Sure naturally feeling happy feels right, and sorrow feels wrong/negative but human beings are designed to feel emotion, ultimately feel love, if you feel any emotion fully it turns into love, and love is bliss & joy.

Im sure we've all had times where we cry then after start laughing for no reason.

I prefer tears of ecstacy over tears of sorrow but sorrow can easily turn to ecstacy if you dont label it as wrong & fully feel it. Love anything you go through and you will overcome it & grow stronger everyday. Open your heart to experience like a child instead of closing yourself off from life.

I say don't fight anything, rejoice in your sorrow, enjoy your suffering, its part of life, accept it. Interpreting it as bad makes inner conflict which means unecessary depression & mental suffering.

Do not attach to any experience, be the space in which all these wonderful emotions arise & pass, be the witness. Let everything express itself.

:peace:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Love before death. [Re: dblaney]
    #8310200 - 04/21/08 11:13 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
Wow! It's good to know that there's finally someone out there who *really understands* life.

Thank you. I've worked hard for it. I had to really look at my fear based behavior and admit to how much I did not know.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Love before death. [Re: Chronic7]
    #8310204 - 04/21/08 11:15 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Chronic777 said:
Feel sad, just don't try to fight feeling sad, let that shit out.

Sadness is natural, just like feeling happy is natural.

People seem to want to be rid of suffering, sadness & sorrow because they think they are wrong things to feel!? I say stop trying to escape from life, who are we to judge what is right & wrong to feel? Sure naturally feeling happy feels right, and sorrow feels wrong/negative but human beings are designed to feel emotion, ultimately feel love, if you feel any emotion fully it turns into love, and love is bliss & joy.

Im sure we've all had times where we cry then after start laughing for no reason.

I prefer tears of ecstacy over tears of sorrow but sorrow can easily turn to ecstacy if you dont label it as wrong & fully feel it. Love anything you go through and you will overcome it & grow stronger everyday. Open your heart to experience like a child instead of closing yourself off from life.

I say don't fight anything, rejoice in your sorrow, enjoy your suffering, its part of life, accept it. Interpreting it as bad makes inner conflict which means unecessary depression & mental suffering.

Do not attach to any experience, be the space in which all these wonderful emotions arise & pass, be the witness. Let everything express itself.

This is a truly awesome post IMO. I could not agree more.:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7

Re: Love before death. [Re: Icelander]
    #8310481 - 04/21/08 12:50 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Glad we can agree on something :wink:

Recently i just feel like who the fk am i to judge anything? Im one tiny little life in the vast expanse of the universe, what do i know right from wrong? Whose to say anything is wrong?

All i know is that loving takes nothing from me & takes nothing from others.

Some seem to think not being attached means not experiencing life, to me it means fully experiencing life without mentally attaching to it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies