Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKirbstermcgee
Stranger

Strange sensations after week sense last trip
    #8297173 - 04/17/08 05:23 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

So last Tuesday i went to see The Mars Volta, and it just so happen that i had a hit of cid i was saving. I figured that the concert was a special occasion enough to warrant the ingestion of before mentioned acid. So i took it about an hour or so before i showed up. As soon as i got in line i lost all feeling in my arms and had virtually no touch. For a short while i started to feel like, oh shit, im going to trip really hard, the loosing the sense of feelings made me feel like i was about to leave reality in the parkinglot... waiting in line. Then i remembered i had only taken one hit, and like that i snaped out of and begain to feel really good. I become accustomed to the loss of feeling, and it had spread to my legs. I feel like now i know what that Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb is really about now... or at leas t at the time.

Anyway, the concert was amazing. Best concert i have ever been to. And not because of the acid. But now a week later, i still have a faint loss in feeling. Particularly my fingers. The only way i can kind of describe the feeling is like when you get numbed up at the dentist, and like three hours later when the numbing is almost completely gone on your face. Its like that, mostly in my fingertips and sometimes in other parts of my body. Im not necessarily hatting the the feelings, kind of think its an interesting change. But whenever i explain this to my friends they can not relate. None of them have ever had these feelings after a week and half after the dose. Has anyone here had a similar experience? Or is this a unique experience to myself?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: Kirbstermcgee]
    #8297278 - 04/17/08 05:47 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

sometimes when i get really good x my fingertips get tingly
but not on acid
are u dieting and sleeping right?
maybe u are deficient in some vitamin

--------------------

OfflineKirbstermcgee
Stranger

#8297307 - 04/17/08 05:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

No, actually im sleeping more. And im pretty sure i have a good diet. But the feelings are nothing like i've felt before, its only like a numbness. The first time i had these feelings was on shrooms awhile back, but it went away completely after the trip.

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: Coaster]
    #8297314 - 04/17/08 05:53 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

do u do nitrous

edit: I take it no. Have no idea man. Could be many things.

Edited by THEBats (04/17/08 05:54 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: THEBats]
    #8297337 - 04/17/08 05:58 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that was what I was thinking too. Lack of Vitamin B-12 from other dietary places perhaps? Dunno... could be a residual anxiety disorder left by the shrooms, but since you said it was an awesome trip then that's rather doubtful. Could be you're thinking about it a wee too much, causing it to blossom into a full-fledged psychosomatic numbness.

My two cents: it's only been a week since your trip. Chill, relax, enjoy life, and I'd bet you won't notice any numbness in a few more weeks.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offline420inchrims
Ate Up
Male

Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: deCypher]
    #8298124 - 04/17/08 08:35 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

did any one take the same acid with you?

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: 420inchrims]
    #8298162 - 04/17/08 08:42 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I think it's psychosamatic honestly.

I had a friend take two gels and all night he kept complaining of numbness in his hands and they felt "tight". Well on the come down of his trip he ate a roll, and within 30 minutes he freaked out.

He said he was going numb all over and he couldn't feel his limbs, then his hands clenched up and started bending in weird ways.

Then he said his mouth and tounge were going numb ( as he said this he started talking like a mentally challenged infant ).

I got a little worried because it was an unknown pill press ( later confirmed to be just MDA ).

But then he said he was turning blue ( which he wasn't ) and I realized he was just completely tripping out.

I gave him 1 mg of xanax.....he started talking normal.

I gave him another 1 mg of xanax ( both of which I had to crush up for him and put in house mouth with some water ) he started having control over his hands again.

He thought he had a heart attack. But I told him xanax doesnt cure a heart attack.

Two days later he said he was working and the same thing happened to him at work, while he was sober. I think it was all in his head.

Offlinecorporatemunkie
Citizen Dildo
Male

Loc: innerspace
    #8298269 - 04/17/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I don't see anything unreasonable in the idea that taking lsd may bring "pre-existing" conditions to the surface, or make you more aware of something you may have been ignoring.

Things feel odd in general while tripping and afterwards if it is among your first few times I can see you retaining some unusual sensations. Personally years ago after a heavy trip my toes were discolored purplish for a bit, like a circulation issue. Whether or not I simply noticed a pre-existing thing or it resulted, couldn't tell ya.

OfflineAScannerDarkly
On StrangerTides
Male

Re: Strange sensations after week sense last trip [Re: vandago]
    #8298289 - 04/17/08 09:06 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:

He thought he had a heart attack. But I told him xanax doesnt cure a heart attack.

One time while just starting to come down (or so I thought) from a shroom trip I starting drinking beers. While taking a piss, I stumbled, hit my head on the mirror, and then collapsed into the bathtub. Took quite a bit of persuading from friends to convince me that I hadnt just had a heart attack.

--------------------
[quote]Voido said:
[quote]drken said:
Dont get me wrong he is a funny guy, just not a great actor. Smoke some bud and watch the movie, weed helps me pick out shitty acting. [/quote]

no your just stoned. stop smoking pot [/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order