Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecitricacidx
FunGuy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: GA
Meth Crossdresser on trial found...
    #8257893 - 04/08/08 10:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quite an interesting read if I do say so myself.

Quote:

Why was man in female attire in victim's closet?
Trial - A jury renders a verdict on the defendant, who says it was a mistake
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
HOLLY DANKS
The Oregonian Staff

HILLSBORO -- The petite 24-year-old Beaverton woman got out of the shower wrapped in a towel, stopped to watch a couple of minutes of TV and then sat down on her bed.

While putting lotion on her legs, she realized a man was standing in her closet, staring at her with bright blue eyes. He was wearing a lacy negligee with fishnet stockings, a woman's miniskirt, a sheer white blouse and a long brown wig.

For a second, time stood still. The woman stared back. The man hid his face in the crook of his arm.

Then she screamed twice, ran to another room and called police. The man fled without saying a word, hurrying from the ground-floor apartment in the 15200 block of Southwest Teal Boulevard to his nearby van.

She saw him again about a year later, this time in a Washington County courtroom. And he had an explanation for why he had been in her closet.

DNA connection

Prosecutor Gina Williamson Skinner was clear to jurors what the woman was thinking when she first saw the man in her closet.

"She had no idea what was going on, what was going to happen, how much risk she was at," Skinner said. "But what she thought at that moment was that she was going to be raped.

"It is every woman's greatest nightmare."

For nine months, the woman worried that the man might return. Until police told her they'd found their suspect -- they had matched DNA found on a meth pipe the man dropped in her closet to a convicted felon.

In December, Beaverton police arrested Eric Triton Kincaid, 29, of Aloha, linking the pipe to DNA on file from a juvenile robbery arrest. He was charged with two counts of first-degree burglary and one count each of attempted first-degree sexual abuse and invasion of personal privacy.

Last week, Kincaid sat in the witness chair, facing a jury of five women and seven men, ready to tell his side of the story, one laced with drug-induced demons.

He was high on methamphetamine, he said, and went to the Beaverton apartment complex on March 3, 2007, because he was invited to have sex by a woman he barely knew. But when he saw the woman sitting on the bed half naked, he realized she was the wrong woman and that he was in the wrong apartment. Basically, he was as surprised as she was, he said.

Kincaid told jurors he isn't proud of his drug-induced behavior, but at the time he was having sex with a lot of people he didn't know. That's why he was dressed like he was, Kincaid said, and why he had a tube of sexual lubricant that he inadvertently left on a shelf in the woman's bedroom closet.

Kincaid said he arrived at what he thought was the right apartment, and when he turned the doorknob, it opened.

Kincaid said he heard the shower running and thought it was the woman who invited him. He sat down on the bed, then decided to hide in the closet because he felt like somebody was watching him, that demons were after him.

When the apartment occupant came out of the shower, both she and Kincaid froze, public defender Ethan Levi described to jurors. "They looked at each other like a couple of scared rabbits. He was confused; she testified he looked confused."

When officers arrested him in December, Kincaid immediately told them, "This was a complete accident," Levi said.

The prosecutor told jurors it was more likely that Kincaid tried every basement apartment door until he found one that was unlocked. Investigators couldn't find the mysterious friend Kincaid knew only as "Kate," Skinner noted.

Kincaid says he was in the apartment only a couple of minutes at the most; the woman said she was out of the shower for about 61/2 minutes before she realized a man was in her closet.

"It is the worst nightmare of a person," Levi agreed.

"It's an odd case, it's not a case you see every day, it's a weird case," Levi told jurors. "It's a scary case to a lot of people. But I don't want you to be scared by the facts. You have to make a decision about the specific intent in his mind."

After nearly six hours of deliberations on Friday, the jury decided to believe Kincaid and found him not guilty of all charges.

-http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1207625132283070.xml&coll=7

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineasian_raggs
Stranger
Male

Re: Meth Crossdresser on trial found... [Re: citricacidx]
    #8257924 - 04/08/08 11:03 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know which one i'd rather have found hiding in my closet: R. Kelly with a buretta, or a meth head cross dresser. Haha

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #8257990 - 04/08/08 11:20 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Wow I thought I was the only one that had ever happened to. Just goes to show you...

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

InvisibleFerris
PsychedelicJourneyman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Meth Crossdresser on trial found... *DELETED* [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8258005 - 04/08/08 11:24 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Ferris

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

Discuss Politics

Invisibleblewmeanie
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Meth Crossdresser on trial found... [Re: Ferris]
    #8258055 - 04/08/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ferris said:
Smoking meth + crossdressing = endless adventures

Well that just became my new quote.

--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Offlineaaron2347
Stranger
    #22768325 - 01/11/16 11:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

lol

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Meth Crossdresser on trial found... [Re: aaron2347]
    #22769726 - 01/12/16 11:32 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quality bump.

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds