Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWaterNymph
Time//SpaceTraveller

Loc: A2, MI
Most emotional trips?
    #8250284 - 04/07/08 11:26 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Im all too curious - What are somethings you or friends got REALLY emotional about while on shrooms?

I was walking around the nieghborhood with my best friend after eating a quarter...and we passed this house that looked like a gingerbread house. I stopped walking and stared at it, bursting into tears. I started balling, and I told my friend that I use to make gingerbread houses with my mom when I was little, and now she doesnt love me (she does) and we dont make gingerbread houses anymore. Then while i was crying I was laughing at the exact same time because i knew i was crying about a gingerbread house.

--------------------
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEll Ess Bree
reppin state tostate, wat uneed?

Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: WaterNymph]
    #8250330 - 04/07/08 11:38 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Only emotional I get is pissed off that the world, not all of you, has its head so far up it's ass that errbody is killing themselves and each other. And most aren't even particularly aware because they don't do any measuring of their own, just watch the news and junk. If at all.

But that's ok! I'm channeling that hate energy into productive shit!

Magic! Situational brain math! Like playing complete improv jazz, but with my brain and body and other people's brains and bodies to relieve situations and teach lessons so that other people will go and work positively as best they can.

I aint changin no body, but I can set a fucking example, and even if a little bit of the shit I say sticks in the brains of the people I work invisibly in front of, then wonderful. At some point, they will choose a little piece of good over evil.

Modern shamanism, cunts! Improv healing FTW!

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: Ell Ess Bree]
    #8250371 - 04/07/08 11:59 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Out of all the psychedelics I've tried, HBWR seeds have probably been the most emotional... something about that entheogen just unlocks hidden memories that you never knew you had forgot, and that coupled with an instant flood of emotion, nostalgia, regret, and relief in a psychedelic, transcendent sort of way, has always made LSA one of my favorite entheogens for this reason.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

#8250413 - 04/07/08 12:15 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

my girl had a huge intense trip (prob level five like she literally passed out uncontrollable etc) for her first time.

it was all kinds of emotional. and i was like STFU bitch cuz there were like 10 people in my room and i was in the dorms..

if the ra's would have come i would have been so fcked.

anyways my first big trip i was 100% sure that i was about to die, and accepted death. that was pretty emotional.

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8250586 - 04/07/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

ya i h8 those busty friends
i was always so paranoid trippin in the dorms
my fukin RAs were such dix, u got lucky
i gave my homie sum x and he went to the girls floor and knocked on every single door as he ran down the hallway at 2am
ahahahahah we had to run really fast after that
lolski

--------------------

Invisiblefushock
 User Gallery
    #8252360 - 04/07/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Ive only had one powerful emotional trip. I believe alcohol was involved. This sticks out because usually I don't drink and trip and usually I don't have emotional trips.

I had a dream about my childhood dog a night or two before. I was standing, looking at a house plant an hour or two after dosing and I felt this memory boil up. It suddenly dawned on me that its not just me who missing him, but that he probably misses me too, wherever he is. I remember tearing up a little at the thought of him waiting somewhere for me.

OfflineWaterNymph
Time//SpaceTraveller

Loc: A2, MI
Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: fushock]
    #8252538 - 04/07/08 08:07 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

awww oh my. dogs are beings to be missed greatly. when my dogs dies, i'll probably cry about him whilst tripping one day. he's that kind of dog.

--------------------
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.
-Soren Kierkegaard

OfflineJDB
just another mycologist
 User Gallery

#8253047 - 04/07/08 09:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

yeah me too =[ i've thought about my dog while tripping cause hes gettin old and i had him for nearly my whole life

--------------------
"The world which we perceive is a tiny fraction of the world which we can perceive"

Offlinediox8tony
Stranger

Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: JDB]
    #8253215 - 04/07/08 09:58 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

breaking up with my gf.

it wasn't real though, she was on a totally different trip.

InvisiblePyroBurns
душа кофе

Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: diox8tony]
    #8254337 - 04/08/08 04:41 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Riding by my childhood home.

--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.

Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8254395 - 04/08/08 05:33 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

My first trip, somehow I reeled the trip into what is probably the best mindstate one could possibly be in, and I did it without any real foreknowledge of what being intoxicated was like, as previously I had never even been in any such altered state, never smoked weed etc.. and so I was in my bed with my friend (also tripping on a smaller dose) in the room, and I was so calmed that I lapsed into my own memories and imagination, but as I was there I was also still in my present physical space, and all at once there everything was,the delicate beauty of the wind blowing through a window, the pulsation of infinite colored visions stretching in my mind, the vibration of love radiating from a lifelong friend (and cousin) and the memories of a childhood that couldnt have been more peaceful and filled with joy, and I began to cry,wondering,how can they (suffering people) not see this?
For the beauty I felt more tangibly then,than I ever had before,was the revelation of a ghost of feeling and truth, an impulse I had chased my entire life.
Whenever in my past someone had tried to tell me that they had a God for me to worship, or a system that I should be part of, a belief to instill, I always felt an inherent diversion in what they were willing, and there in that state I realized what I was truly trying to reach through all my dreaming and feeling, it was to touch the beauty of a simple moment, and to use that to motivate myself and the world around me towards more beauty.

And as I cried my friend who didn't know what I was thinking began to comfort me so softly, that it made his body and face and voice just pour emotional landscapes into my soul,and I cried harder,and as I cried harder I tried to tell him that I was alright, that this was almost too beautiful to handle,and that if he kept channeling love at me I wouldn't survive it, and this situation obviously amplified every feeling I had, so that I was laughing and crying.
I got up and kind of draped myself over the piano,being unable to really coordinate myself at the time,and I had just began to practice the piano a few months earlier and before the time had felt about buying the piano that it was one of the best decisions of my life, naturally I began to play a song I had previously began learning, but when I started playing every note caused a wave of color to sweep over my vision, and to see it so clearly, to see a prismic wave to materialize out of air, not in any sense of an illusion but as if the refraction of the natural essence of beauty contained in time and space was to leap out and shimmer in your heart and in your eyes, and to have known this sort of sacred and secret beauty existed my whole life, and then to touch it at that moment, I cried harder.

The rest of the trip,after this emotional phase during the peak died down, became more of a shamanic journey, because after such beauty one tends to just let go of everything, which I did and stumbled into the night alone, to be with nature, and I walked/ran so far that for 3 days afterwards I was dragging myself through my apartment.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #8254415 - 04/08/08 05:47 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I have 500+ trips under my belt, with that many it's hard not to have an emotional trip here and there........especially when you dose alone.

I've dealt with a lot of personal issues whilst under the influence of psychedelics, some I'd rather not discuss, but others ( like loss of a good friend, girlfriend leaving me ) have hit me really hard at weird times on my trips.

Sometimes the psychedelic helps me deal with the problem....look at it from other angles, think a little more rationally about the whole ordeal. Other times it just hits me like a beast and a lot of what I feel doesn't even make sense, it seems like I've been dealing with a lot of pain for no reason and I can't quite cope with it....only to sober up and re evaluate my situation at that given time.

It's always helped in some way shape or form when an emotional issue comes up while tripping, even if it doesn't help immediately.

BTW, my dogs a pimp and when he goes I'm gonna miss the shit out of him.

OfflineLSDaytripper
Believer
Male

Loc: Ohio
Re: Most emotional trips? [Re: vandago]
    #8254420 - 04/08/08 05:50 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

All of my trips are extremely emotional. On my last trip, which was 2 tabs of extremely potent acid, I cried 4-5 times throughout the trip. Not just tears rolling down my cheeks, but bawling my eyes out. Beautiful music helps the tears come, but mostly it's because everything in the world is so beautiful. The comedown of an acid trip is my favorite thing in the world. The next day I still found myself crying at the beauty of everything and everyone around me.

--------------------
***** (10:42:46 PM): This is so strange
***** (10:42:53 PM): Becuase I feel that I am very altered
***** (10:42:57 PM): But at the same exact time
***** (10:43:28 PM): I am closer to the real me, the real me who decides who I am, the entire me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag