Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestonebraker
Stranger
About to shroom with first timers
    #8232606 - 04/03/08 08:54 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Hi all, Im a moderately experienced tripper, maybe done shrooms a dozen or so times (damn it could be as high as 20 I dont know), and acid much less, I think 3 times. Anyways, Im tripping with a couple of friends later today that are trying it for the first time. One friend only has experience with weed and alchohol, the other has experiene with both those and Extascy.

Now Ive never had a bad trip on anything, so I dont know what starts one down that path. All I know is to chill out in a friendly setting where youre comfortable with people around, all though Im sure almost anyone could tell you that. Im just slightly worried because Im one who really enjoy taking shrooms, hanging out for a bit, and listening to music with my eyes closed. I have a thing called the "mind machine" that displays pretty lights in front of my eyes using LEDs, Im posted it here before and got no response but I can say nothing has ever been so enjoyable triping as having millions of colors blend into each other in front of your eyelids.

Wow sorry to get off on the mind machine tangent. Anyways, Im just curious what I can do to ensure a graet trip for everyone. I already let them know Im gonna listen to music for a good deal of the time, and they should do the same. But I also recommended watching Fantasia, playing some Rock Band, other chill out type things. Im having us eat a light "brunch" around noon, and we play to pop the shrooms at around 3. I was planning tea, and they were planning p-nut butter. I have copious amounts of ambrosia (orange juice) to share with my friends.

If it was just me, Id be more excited than ever. Ive only had a few chances to trip away from home and authorities so I think Ill be pretty relaxed. But I have a little aprehension and anxiousness having my two first timer friends along on this trip, espcially considering one has never tried anything other than weed and alchohol.

Thanks in advance if anyone is able to throw their 2cents in!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: About to shroom with first timers [Re: stonebraker]
    #8232656 - 04/03/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

As long as they are comfortable with themselves and you then everyone will have a good trip. Your agenda sounds fun. That's pretty much what I do on my trips.:cool:

Offlinestonebraker
Stranger
Re: About to shroom with first timers [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8232732 - 04/03/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I hear you there. That's what I'm most worried about, my friend hasn't done anything harder than weed and booze, and he's a pretty god fearing guy. I have no experience in the god fearing realm, so I'm just worried abuot this guy. Hopefully, it'll help bring him closer to god in his eyes lol. The first few times I did shrooms I wasn't too comfortable in my own skin (looking back I think few high schoolers are), but it helped me become comfortable with myself. Thanks for your quick reply

InvisibleDrugFreeMan
Oh Yes, theMushies
Male User Gallery

#8233143 - 04/03/08 12:03 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah sounds like you've got it pretty well planned out with some good activities.  I almost always get anxious before I trip with other people and always worry about stuff going wrong but it has yet to so I'm getting more and more comfortable with it.  As long as you guys keep the vibe good and your minds occupied you'll be fine.

Good luck Sir.:thumbup:

Offlinegreystealth
Corrupt Cop

Re: About to shroom with first timers [Re: DrugFreeMan]
    #8233445 - 04/03/08 01:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I tend to worry about tripping in groups.

If I shall trip with someone, that person must be chiLL-or I too, worry a lot.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #8233854 - 04/03/08 03:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: About to shroom with first timers [Re: Rose]
    #8233885 - 04/03/08 03:07 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

dont sit inside the whole time go outside and go for a short walk or something. make sure everyone is comfy and feels comfortable and open with everyone there.

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds