Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal
    #8224604 - 04/01/08 02:52 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

link

A New Jersey woman told police she flattened a car’s tire outside a Waffle House because she thought it was owned by a man who “stiffed” her in a crack deal, according to records released Tuesday.

Problems for Sheila L. Tomson, 38, began about 9:15 a.m. Monday when a Waffle House worker told police she saw Tomson unscrew a valve-stem cover from the victim’s 1996 Ford and use her finger to release air from a tire.

Tomson, who left her purse at Waffle House, last was seen walking toward the Treasure Coast Inn in the 7000 block of Okeechobee Road.

An officer found a picture inside the purse, and a clerk at Treasure Coast Inn identified the person in the photo as an occupant of room 248.

When the officer asked if he could speak with her, Tomson blurted out, “Well, a few days ago, I was buying crack, and the guy stiffed me, so I thought this was his car, and I flattened his tire,” the report shows.

She later said she was buying cocaine and then marijuana “when the deal went bad.”

Tomson smelled of alcohol and seemed jittery when the officer spoke to her, the report indicates.

Tomson faces a misdemeanor criminal mischief charge.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8224614 - 04/01/08 02:55 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

Stupid cunt.

Dont smoke crack children

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Loc: South Florida
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #8224670 - 04/01/08 03:09 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

Ha!
That's maybe 20 minutes from where I live. I don't live in Fort Pierce,
but a small neighboring town. There are alot of crazies and "toughguys"
around here. It's miserable.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal *DELETED* [Re: SkekTek]
    #8225237 - 04/01/08 04:57 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlinebongoboy2000
Bongoboy2000
Male
Loc: Seattle
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: Chemy]
    #8225727 - 04/01/08 06:54 PM (16 years, 18 days ago)

Yah. I grew up in Vero. (next town up). Ft. Pierce in our minds was like Compton lol!

--------------------
...I got nothin..

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: bongoboy2000]
    #8227761 - 04/02/08 08:34 AM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah Ft. Pierce is the epitome of Florida. What a mix of low-class backwoods sorry azz ppl (for the most part, excluding anyone on shroomery). I worked there for a while, got arrested, moved back to central Florida.

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #8229038 - 04/02/08 02:47 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

I completely agree. I live in Port Saint Lucie, which is now known by the locals as "Pot Saint Lousy"
because of all of the grow-house busts in the recent years...and there have been tons of them.
You know that saying, "The shit runs downhill.." Well, South Florida is the bottom of that hill.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal *DELETED* [Re: SkekTek]
    #8229078 - 04/02/08 02:55 PM (16 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlinemadsick
whoremonger
 User Gallery

Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: Chemy]
    #8231984 - 04/03/08 01:44 AM (16 years, 16 days ago)

north florida gets the garbage from everywhere :frown: tons of basers 2

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
    #8232044 - 04/03/08 02:15 AM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Welcome to Florida, :lol:

i work in fort pierce. LOTS o' crackheads. :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: SkekTek]
    #8232047 - 04/03/08 02:17 AM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

SkekTek said:
I completely agree. I live in Port Saint Lucie, which is now known by the locals as "Pot Saint Lousy"
because of all of the grow-house busts in the recent years...and there have been tons of them.
You know that saying, "The shit runs downhill.." Well, South Florida is the bottom of that hill.

hey we live in the same lousy city! well half the time, the other half im in lakeland.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8232052 - 04/03/08 02:18 AM (16 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

SkekTek said:

Port Saint Lucie is nice from what I hear.

The hilltop is Miami, and you guys are getting the shit runoff from here. Broward is pretty much a "dam" that tries to contain the Miami scum that drains downhill.

its ok if you look past all of the old idiots, and the young "gangstas". :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8233869 - 04/03/08 03:04 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

"Gangstas".. HAHAHA. So true. There are so many "tough guys" here. I can't count the times
I've been challenged to a fight just for glancing over at a red light or honking my horn.

I suppose it's not so bad if you meet the right group of people, I just haven't done that yet.
Because other than a bunch of douche bags and old people, it really is a decent place.
But I think South Florida in general just has ALOT of very shady people.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Woman tells Fort Pierce police she flattened car's tire after getting 'stiffed' in crack deal [Re: SkekTek]
    #8235179 - 04/03/08 07:53 PM (16 years, 16 days ago)

i could count the decent people ive met here on one hand, and ive lived here for 10 years. :nonono:

all of the good people end up leaving. which is why my ass is trying to find a job in lakeland so i can relocate.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom