Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMonterey Daddy
Stranger
Male

Loc: travellin' around
The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!)
    #8208291 - 03/28/08 09:04 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Copy me, I want to travel! Please spread this text where ever you want.

The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy
- or how the FDA choked the psychedelic revolution

[by Monterey Daddy]

People of my generation remember the mellow yellow drug hype of 1967. It was the big thing in the Summer Of Love in San Francisco.

Many reports exist that a natural high could be made from banana peels or the fibers inside the banana. "Mellow Yellow" was a song by Donovan that was suggested to hint about this mysterious banana drug, and thus soon became a synonym for banana joints. But many other people later complained that the drug didn't work, and even the FDA officially proclaimed in May of 1967 that their laboratory found no known psychoactive substances in cigs rolled from banana peels. But as you can imagine, this was only half of the truth. During holidays on Ibiza I had a long discussion with a former employee (let's call him Bob) of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), who had access to all those secret files about bananadine those the US government wished not to exist. I had to swear not to reveal his real names nor names of any persons involved into this affair. Also regard that I am no chemist but only wrote down later from my notes what Bob had told me, thus my explanations may be inaccurate although I do my best.

The discovery of bananadine happened just at a time when marijuana was decided to be made illegal, but because nobody in the USA really wanted to outlaw also bananas, and test sales without peels turned out to be impracticable, the Bureau of Drug Abuse Control (part of FDA) decided to apply a different strategy by keeping undesired test results secret and starting a huge misinformation campaign, which particularly was based on spreading false bananadine recipes everywhere those were designed to be as ineffective and awkward as possible to prevent novice freaks from successfully making this inexpensive new hippie drug. The BDAC hoped that hearsay of the many disappointed wannabe users would soon discourage and deter the rest from trying this drug. The campaign turned out to be surprisingly effective.

The most widespread one of these fake recipes was even printed in newspapers (e.g. camouflaged as a "parental advisory", telling what new "bad stuff" the modern youth was making), from where it found its way into the underground scripture "The Anarchists Cookbook" by William Powell and from there finally in many mutating variants onto the internet.

The counterfeit recipes were something like this:

1.) Buy a fair amount of bananas, about 15 lb or whatever. Eat them all (not at once) and keep the peels.

2.) Scrape the white mush off of the inside of all the peels and keep it for later. Make sure you are scraping it so that it comes out gooey and not in thick shavings.

3.) Put all this mush into a pot and cover with water. Boil off the water, it will take 3-4 hours. Mix it a lot to make sure its pasty. When all the water is gone put the boiled stuff on to cooking paper and spread. It should be a reddy brownish color.

4.) Put it into the grill and leave it on highest heat until it "burns". It will go black and hard leaning towards crusty. When this is done, take it out and then here is the hard part.

5.) Scrape vigorously to make sure not to lose any of this. Put it in a bag or somewhere and crumble it up until it's powdery. It's now finished!

6.) And finally, throw it in a joint (3 skinner preferably) with tobacco. The ratio of bananadine to tobacco should be about 1:3. Smoke it and get high.

Especially point 4.) was added by the Bureau of Drug Abuse Control (BDAC) solely to ensure that any effective psychoactive substances will be destroyed by heat before anybody gets a chance to consume them. No known mind altering drug would survive to be "burnt" until it turns "black". In reality bananadine is a very heat sensitive protein compound that certainly would not even survive to be boiled like instructed in point 3.). Plenty of similar recipes have turned up on the internet those (as you can imagine) can not work since they are all based on a recipe by the BDAC that was especially designed not to function.

Here is a corrected recipe to extract bananadine for banana joints:

1.) Buy a fair amount of bananas, about 20 or whatever. Use organic ones, because others can make bad headache due to pesticides.

2.) Put them into a fridge until their peelings turn brown. (Do NOT simply wait until they turn brown naturally. Else growing mold fungus can make very bad horror trips and make you vomit.) Peel the bananas and do with them whatever you want; keep the peels.

3.) Scrape the white mush off of the inside of all the peels and keep it for later. Keep it away from strong light or UV to prevent decomposition.

4.) Put the mush on a white blotting paper or Kleenex and freeze it in a freezer. Take it out and put it into a vacuum chamber for drying until all humidity has evaporated. You can use one of those electric vacuum storage boxes for this, those pump the air out to keep foods fresh. (Drying the mush simply with room air would also work, but it tends to decompose by oxidization and light, thus freeze-drying is much more effective due to the unstable nature of the substance.)

5.) Put it in a bag or somewhere and crumble the dry mush up until its powdery. It's now finished! Store it in a closed plastic bag inside a tea can in a cold place (best in a fridge); it is still heat and light sensitive.

(Technically this powder itself is not "the bananadine" (unlike claimed elsewhere), but a substance mixture that only contains a small fraction of it. But it is the closest you can get to it without a degree in biochemistry and a costly laboratory. Like concentrated LSD, also the pure bananadine would be dangerous to handle because it is very strong and goes through skin. But extracting it in pure form would not be desirable for application anyway, because the isolated molecule rapidly decays by air contact, breaking up into triptophan and a couple of other ineffective simple substances I don't remember. Natural protectants in the powder seem to prevent this, but it still has to be handled with care to avoid decomposition.)

6.) Do with it whatever you want. You can roll it into a joint; hold it under an UV lamp or strong sunlight for 2 minutes (but not longer) to activate the bananadine before smoking the cigarette.

But smoking this stuff it is not really effective, because it still destroys most of the bananadine protein in it due to its heat sensitivity, thus it would be only like a very weak marijuana joint (way less than the modern turbo weed) and smoke also furthers lung cancer. But there is another pharmaceutical form to get a much greater high out of bananas.

Make the most of your banana peel:

This is an easier and much more effective method to get high on bananadine, that (according to the secret files) was discovered in 1966 by a military psychiatrist of the USA, who worked on methods to cure soldiers war traumas and (like the famous Timothy Leary) made public drug tests on volunteers in the 1960th. His research was banned and the results kept confidential after the US government feared the corruption of society by the growing psychedelia counterculture. After that the recipe was still used by some of his test persons, but they had to sign an agreement (threatening with severe penalties) not to let it leak out into public. Thus it stayed insider knowledge of a few hippie communities and never reached the mass.

WARNING:
The following recipe generates a really strong intoxication that according to the DEA files can cause hallucinations like LSD and might make you addicted or cause other damage. Thus everything you may try with this recipe you will do solely at your own risk. (But don't worry too much; by my own experience I know that it makes just a groovy kind of new dope - not one of these aggressive making killer drugs like heroin, coke or crack.)

1.) Buy some bananas (2 to 5 are enough for a trip). Use organic ones; others can make bad headache due to pesticides.

2.) Put them into a fridge until their peelings turn brown. This makes the triptophan in the peels react in a complex way with enzymes, a kind of ketone and certain special sugar molecules in the fruit to synthesize the bananadine. (Do NOT simply wait until they turn brown naturally. Else growing mold funguses can destroy the substance, cause fungus diseases or make very bad horror trips and make you vomit.) Carefully peel the bananas and do with the fruits whatever you want. Keep the peels. Avoid to expose the peels to light once they have turned brown to prevent decomposition of the drug. Cut the tips and stem ends off and throw these parts away to avoid molding.

3.) Store the peels in the fridge until they turn even browner to increase the bananadine contents and make them shrink. You can use a vacuum chamber (electric food storage vacuum box) inside the fridge to speed up shrinking, but do NOT dry them in it until they become brittle; the peelings should stay rather leathery. Urgently avoid longer light exposure when in vacuum to prevent loss of the effective substance. Store the peels frozen at at least -4°F in a dark container if you want to keep a larger stock.

4.) To go on a trip, you don't have to extract the bananadine in complicated ways. Just wrap 2 to 5 of the (unfrozen) peels around your forehead that the smooth side faces outside. (You may cut them to fit accordingly.) Firmly secure the rims to the skin with transparent broad adhesive film. This forms a construction that in the DEA files was called a "musa patch". (To intensify, further patches may be placed on the nape of the neck.)

5.) Lay now down in the sun next to a swimming pool and relax. (Be careful not to fall into it while high!) The combination of fresh sweat, UV light, heat and airborne pool chlorine vapors will react with the bananadine in the peelings and transform it into norbananadine, which is easily absorbed through the skin. It interacts inside your brain e.g. with serotonine- and gaba receptors and also changes properties of synaptic membranes - this is what makes you high! Norbananadine is an extremely volatile gaseous substance that can not be stored because it decomposes rapidly once it is produced. Important for the result is therefore to seal the rims of the peels tightly to the skin with adhesive film to prevent the collecting vapor from escaping. Holes in the peels must be urgently avoided. But do not cover the middle section of the peelings; else they can not react with air and swimming pool vapors to produce the norbananadine.

The musa patches can be covered with a headband to hide them and turn down the norbananadine production when it overshoots by too strong sunlight. Secret laboratory tests of the BDAC turned out that the skin absorption rate of norbananadine is 7.2 times higher directly through the scalp, which was likely related to the larger pore size. Thus taping musa patches directly to the head is most effective; they can be covered with hats of varying UV translucency to control the intensity of the buzz. A bad side effect of this musa patch application on non-bald people is only that it messes up the hairstyle, which may have been one reason why in the 60th many freaks of Haight Ashbury were complained by establishment "to have so dirty hairs".

Take it easy - it takes you higher almost for free.
You need no smoke and fire to join this ecstasy.
DEA can't stop bananabuse to steer the human race.
The musa patch is bound to be the very next phase...

Tests showed that patch application on the nape is similarly effective like on forehead, however it is awkward to achieve proper sunlight exposure. Patches placed elsewhere did not work sufficiently; apparently the norbananadine breaks up already on its long travel through the blood stream when placed too far away from the brain. Some Vietnam veterans reported in the files that especially musa patches on the scalp even worked on the North Beach of San Francisco, thus pool chlorine vapor doesn't seem to be essential for the chemical reaction; ocean vapors did this job also. (Bob said there was something called "DMS" in it. Also with swimming pool vapor it was never fully identified how it catalyzes the transformation.) Depending on the number of peelings, sun intensity and (very important) correct sealing of the patch rims, the effect of the drug can vary between a small dose of marijuana and a strong dose of LSD. According to the test results, about 1/6 of the persons seemed to be immune against facial musa patch application; they realized no or a much weaker effect than the majority of the peer. But even these insensitive persons responded well on scalp application of the patches, which hints that the difference was caused by skin properties and not by a general immunity against norbananadine. One guy got skin fungus from a moldy patch; he also described a nasty horror trip from it. But only 2 of the 183 test persons had felt no effect at all; whether this was due to immunity against norbananadine or wrong preparation of the patches was not found out.

A great benefit of the musa patch is that in opposite to other natural hallucinogenics (nutmeg, brugmansia, peyote, magic mushrooms etc.) the intensity can be controlled after the trip has already begun. There is almost no delay, because the norbananadine goes through the skin and blood circuit into the brain and stays there much shorter than other drugs since the substance decomposes so fast while new norbananadine flows into your system from the patch. (Musa patches were reported to last between 2 and 12 hours.) Shielding the patch against sunlight or removing the patch interrupts the supply, which makes the level within the brain drop within few 10 minutes back to zero and thus finishes the trip. Thus musa is even a drug with built-in failsafe switch.

While this property made it superior to most other drugs, the BDAC considered this mass-appealing apparent harmlessness such a particular danger to the established society that it classified all research results about musa patches top secret and drew the bananadine topic into ridiculosity to smash the growing psychedelic revolution movement of the 1960th. A counterfeit banana drug article was smuggled by BDAC into the "Berkeley Barb" hippie paper to misinform the youth about the genuine properties of the substance to prevent them from succesfully testing the real thing. This was the reason how all the hoaxes about non-working banana joints came into being, those still flood the internet to make the banana look like nothing but an innocent fruit again - and this was exactly what the FDA had intended.

It still puzzles me how such a simple misinformation strategy could be successful. But Bob said that beside the non-disclosure agreement for the doctor's former test persons, apparently also massive organized bribery was used by the FDA since freaks of the inner circle turned out to be as corruptable as any other people when only baited correctly - providing them the occasion to get a motorcycle, e-guitars or even a used school bus in nice condition for free was apparently an irresistable argument to stay silent about the drug. A famous rock musician who refused to accept this was later found dead in a hotel with an overdose of other drugs in his blood; Bob believes he was assasinated, although the DEA files did not tell this. But they contained a list of names and measures those strongly hint to bribery.

Although the musa patch never got widely known in the counterculture, it still had enough impact on musicians in Haight Ashbury to make them add secret hints into many songs. Especially the widespead term "sunshine" in drug songs was originally intended solely as a code word to allude to the patch application. But people those did not fully understand the meaning of these lyrics soon used it also for an LSD pill, and many others considered "sunshine" just a general metaphor for the happy mood of the flower children.

On my Ibiza holidays just after I talked to the DEA ex-employee, I immediately bought some bananas from the local supermarket and treated them in the hotel fridge to make some musa patches. Despite I tried on the beach only one and a half peel and this only on my forehead (didn't want to soil my hip long brown hair), it gave me an instant bliss that was almost overwhelmingly strong but very pleasant. I had no hallucinations, but could do some nice lucid dreaming; I can well imagine that a higher dose or scalp application of this awesome stuff would intensify this much more. After 3 hours I removed the patch and felt like reborn - grinning like a fool in my shiny Camaro Sceletor surfsuit, standing there like a sunshine superman. (Bob had told me that wearing some neoprene would intensify the effect - it was never researched whether the chlorine smell of neoprene or substances from it through the skin reacted with norbananadine, or if it simply increased sweating to improve the skin absorption under the patch.) But after 15 minutes I indeed felt sober again - there was neither headache nor other sickness, only a dose of happiness. As the only negative side effect I had a facial sunburn (some suntan lotion would have avoided this). 2 and 4 days later I tried this high again, and it still feels groovy. Unlike by my dear wife's delicious pot brownies (she is apnoe diver and never smokes her homegrown weed) I get absolutely no hangover from it and not even had sleep problems. Musa patches rock! That's really great stuff. At the end of my holidays I also tried them without my neoprene suit (blazing sunlight is not good for it); the buzz seemed a bit weaker, but it still worked nicely. I think the neoprene was mainly thought to increase sweating, which I certainly did way enough on Ibiza anyway. It lets the sunshine directly into your mind!

But the exact patch preparation and use indeed seems to be crucial for their function; 2 years ago (before I knew norbananadine) my little daughter made a mask completely of fresh banana peels and Scotch tape for a school dance contest; I don't know why she made it, but she really seemed to like it. However despite the 3 peels covered the whole front of her head (with only nose and eye holes), she made no appearance of getting drugged or so. After a day we threw the mask away to avoid molding, so it got no chance to turn brown (there were only small spots on it); she also didn't dance in the sun. I am not sure if she perhaps still had a tiny banana bliss, but it definitely didn't harm or confuse her, despite she wore the banana mask on the school party for about 8 hours. Thus there is an obvious chemical difference between fresh peels and the patch.

I have tried musa patches a couple of times now and still feel no strong urge to increase the dose, thus the addiction risk seems quite low. Strange is that I seem to play my old Gibson much better now and I have this strong appetite for bananas, but that's nothing bad. I feel so creative and the world looks somehow prettier to me. And the lucid dreaming is way cool - I stay fully conscious, not like the sucking acid I tried in my youth. Damned FDA lie, I wish we had known this cheap high back in the 60th. Our parties and be-ins would have been much more joy; no worry about dope cops - just a trip to the grocery store and the mellow yellow musa bliss had begun. The psychedelic revolution certainly would have gone on till now, and peace and love and happiness had steered the world now instead of the hate and wars. Remember the days of the hippie trail, when even in Morocco, Tehran and Kabul just freaks with colorful busses were dancing in the streets; local people danced with us - and nobody thought of terror! Perhaps the good times will soon return.

Musa sapientum bananadine - to heal the world let it be the medicine...
The time is right, Let's make it happen!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: Monterey Daddy]
    #8208343 - 03/28/08 09:22 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

.....dumb kids and there "ill smoke cement if it gets me fucked up!" attitude.

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Loc: Australia
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: Monterey Daddy]
    #8208352 - 03/28/08 09:23 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Is this a load of shit?

Please someone back this up before I waste my precious money on organic bananas!?

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: deXtrous]
    #8208372 - 03/28/08 09:29 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

I waste my precious money on organic bananas!?

That's the whole point. It is a conspiracy by the Organic Banana Growers Association to get your money.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #8208375 - 03/28/08 09:30 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

ApacheShaman said:
To go on a trip, you don't have to extract the bananadine in complicated ways. Just wrap 2 to 5 of the (unfrozen) peels around your forehead that the smooth side faces outside. (You may cut them to fit accordingly.) Firmly secure the rims to the skin with transparent broad adhesive film. This forms a construction that in the DEA files was called a "musa patch". (To intensify, further patches may be placed on the nape of the neck.)

:ilold:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: ApacheShaman]
    #8208427 - 03/28/08 09:41 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Hah, it's amusing, but this is really the wrong forum. Belongs in the Pub, I think.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8208504 - 03/28/08 09:57 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

hahahah it would be hilarious to see what the pubians have to say about this thread.

Offlineleturheadread
pupil
 User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8208509 - 03/28/08 09:58 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

im to lazy tofigure this out someone else who is smart should say something soon, or all you assholes out there should go tape  banana peels to ur napes and ......:rocket: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Im the conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler" RENAGADE ANGEL
-trip trip along
spend your day
don't spend it all
trip trip
trip but don't fall-

OfflinedeXtrous
complete tool
Male

Loc: Australia
    #8208510 - 03/28/08 09:58 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Does anyone believe this?

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: deXtrous]
    #8208518 - 03/28/08 09:59 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

deXtrous said:

I certainly hope not.

InvisibleApacheShaman
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8208534 - 03/28/08 10:03 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

leturheadread said:
im to lazy tofigure this out someone else who is smart should say something soon, or all you assholes out there should go tape  banana peels to ur napes and ......:rocket: :mushroom2:

first of all your a dumb ass and im sure you actually will try this one day. be sure to post pics of you with the peels on your head it will make for a great grimlin so we can all laugh at you.

Quote:

deXtrous said:

second of all sorry buddy it not possible. there is no such thing as bonanadine or whatever it is and if it was as uv/heat sensative as the "DEA" says it is it would not be smokeable. this is the worst concept of a legal high out there.

Offlineislander20
Shulginite

#8208590 - 03/28/08 10:17 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

I really want someone to try this, either you'll get a laugh out of it or a million teenagers will become banana junkies haha.

Offlinetimmeh_87
Scientist
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: islander20]
    #8208794 - 03/28/08 11:26 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Has anyone ever heard of jenkem?

Offlineleturheadread
pupil
 User Gallery

#8208804 - 03/28/08 11:29 PM (16 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

ApacheShaman said:
Quote:

leturheadread said:

first of all your a dumb ass and im sure you actually will try this one day. be sure to post pics of you with the peels on your head it will make for a great grimlin so we can all laugh at you.

Quote:

deXtrous said:

second of all sorry buddy it not possible. there is no such thing as bonanadine or whatever it is and if it was as uv/heat sensative as the "DEA" says it is it would not be smokeable. this is the worst concept of a legal high out there.

wow taking this all a bit serious, being a dick maybe? i thought there was loads of sarcasm in my post and i dont think anyone looks at this as more then a realy imaginative peice of bullshit.

but i didnt have time to read the whole thing as the girlfriend was harping at me, and i dont know any facts why what i read would be wrong other then that it was super funny and reaked of bullshit.

either way thanks for being condesending it was very thoughtful.;)

--------------------
"Im the conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler" RENAGADE ANGEL
-trip trip along
spend your day
don't spend it all
trip trip
trip but don't fall-

Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: leturheadread]
    #8209284 - 03/29/08 04:29 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

I am wondering if DEA wanted to hide then yes it did good work.
But all the natural highs comes from the past from some tribes experienced in this. And i haven't heard any man go to Africa and do this retual with bananas.
I have read the Anarchist Cook Book when i was young and i tried to make bananadini but without effects.
Maybe i will try this when i have time.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8209320 - 03/29/08 05:38 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

that's very well done
how many musa patchies do you expect to achieve?
it's a great way to claim authenticity:
varous famous names sworn to secrecy always works for me!
lets all go bananas!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: timmeh_87]
    #8209440 - 03/29/08 07:18 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

timmeh_87 said:

:jenkem:  I prefer CP.  :hairlesscat:

OfflineShamanintraining
Junkhead
Male

Loc: Rough Raleigh Flag
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: THEBats]
    #8209526 - 03/29/08 08:18 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

timmeh_87 said:

:jenkem:  I prefer CP.  :hairlesscat:

I'll be cheesing today! :smile:

--------------------

"Leave your mind alone and just get high"

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: THEBats]
    #8209530 - 03/29/08 08:24 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

That's kind of funny, though. If you write it as if you know what you're talking about, somebody is bound to try it.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: The great American BANANA JOINT conspiracy (the true bananadine recipe!) [Re: 04281969]
    #8209588 - 03/29/08 09:13 AM (16 years, 21 days ago)

the Bananna recipe in The Anarchist Cookbook is what started it all and guess what??? FAKE
He came out and admitted most of the book was made up.

Bananna's don't work

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates