Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Two Green Dragon Questions
    #8205042 - 03/28/08 05:43 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, I have read most teks I could find.

1. Because of the smell, I cannot bake the cannabis. I have two options: Microwave in a sealed container (and hope it doesn't go boom) or Use a hotplate and a dry skillet in the shed *with good ventilation. Anyone tried something like this?

2. Wouldn't doing a water or acetone extraction FIRST to remove the chlorophyll be a huge improvement.

Thoughts?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8205071 - 03/28/08 06:16 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

an alternative to heating up the everclear (or alcohol) is leaving it in a warm dark place for 30 days. supposed to do the same thing.

InvisibleDango_Bill
Seven
Female User Gallery

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: usg543]
    #8205163 - 03/28/08 07:40 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know what the green dragon tek is because I've been out of the weed scene for so long... but couldn't you just do a butane extraction instead? It will evaporate in like two minutes and leave practically no smell. Just make sure you do it outside...

OfflineTHEBats
FuturePsychopharmacologist
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Dango_Bill]
    #8205381 - 03/28/08 09:39 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dango_Bill said:
I don't know what the green dragon tek is because I've been out of the weed scene for so long... but couldn't you just do a butane extraction instead? It will evaporate in like two minutes and leave practically no smell. Just make sure you do it outside...

Green Dragon

Edited by THEBats (03/28/08 09:40 AM)

OfflineHorribla
Explorer of reality
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: THEBats]
    #8205394 - 03/28/08 09:43 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

A buddy of mine made green dragon once and he did it a strange way I thought but it worked really well..

He took a bottle of vodka and let TONS of seeds and stems and resin soak in it for about a month, shaking the bottle to mix it around every 6 hours or so... Then you just strain all the solid shit out and enjoy a few shots and get FUCKED up.

Invisibleusg543
◕‿◕

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Horribla]
    #8205421 - 03/28/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

you are supposed to shake it but not that often from what i remember.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Horribla]
    #8205575 - 03/28/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Horribla said:
A buddy of mine made green dragon once and he did it a strange way I thought but it worked really well..

He took a bottle of vodka and let TONS of seeds and stems and resin soak in it for about a month, shaking the bottle to mix it around every 6 hours or so... Then you just strain all the solid shit out and enjoy a few shots and get FUCKED up.

That sounds disgusting! ROFL...

--------------------

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: usg543]
    #8205577 - 03/28/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It's also critical for the potency of the drink to toast the bud a little before brewing.

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8206740 - 03/28/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i've always wanted to make some of this with like 14g of hash or kif and see how fucked up you'll get

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8206760 - 03/28/08 02:56 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Aye mates. Been seeing lots of Green Dragon threads lately, thought why not just do a big thread on it instead of answering it over and over again. Ive done lots and lots of cooking involving THC, yet one style stands out from all of them. Ingesting THC by way of alcohol. When many people think of green dragon, they think of a drink that can get them stoned. End of story. When I think of it, I see endless possibilities. First Ill start by giving a detailed instruction for making the basic cookie cutter Green Dragon drink. Then I will go into details on how to experiment around with it.

The basic recipe is such as this:

Materials:

400 mL Vodka (Anything Higher than 40% Alc)
~6.5g Bud (For .7g Per Shot - If This Is Too Much For You, Lower It)
Mason Jar

Optional Prep - The taste of Green Dragon is not a great taste in particular. This taste can be reduced quite well by watercuring your bud for a day. Watercuring consists of completely submerging your bud, unground, in water. It is not to be covered as evaporation is good. Do this for a day or so, maybe two. The whole week is not needed for watercuring. After this, you can shake excess water off the buds and put them right into the vodka. If the bud isnt completely submerged, it will mold. You dont want this to be ground. Whole buds work much better. Then grind them for the actual procedure.

Procedure:

1. Add Ground Cannabis to Jar

2. Pour in 400mL Vodka into Jar

3. Close Jar and Shake - Put the jar somewhere you are near often so you can give a good shaking whenever you pass it etc. Keep doing this for about 3 weeks. Many people say for 2 months, however this is more time than necessary. As long as you shake it anyway.

4. Optional - Boil a pot of water and put the mason jar into it with the cap off. Leave for a couple of minutes, you dont want it to be on extreme heat, maybe 4-5 out of ten heat settings. You can have it on high to boil it then turn it back down once you put the jar it. This adds a bit of potency by converting the THCA to THC inside the buds, releasing the COOH from the compound. The added potency will not make a dramatic difference however you are making sure your bud is getting used for all its worth. Some alcohol will boil off resulting in a more concentrated mixture, just remember that this recipe is targeted for a shot a dose. You may want to use less if a lot of alcohol boils off.

5. Strain and enjoy!

See? Stoner proof .

Now to the experimentations. There are many plants, such as Blue Lotus, that change or add to the cannabis high. The alkaloids of many, many of these plants are alcohol soluble. So to add things to the Green Dragon, you want to keep the original "recipe" and just add the plant to it. For example, Ive made Blue Dragon which consisted of adding half an ounce of Blue Lotus petals to the Cannabis and the alcohol. I then proceeded as I would with normal Green Dragon, shaking etc. The end product turned out amazingly. Some other plants Ive done this with are Ginseng (to maintain the body's equilibrium), Kanna (didnt work as well as I thought it would but nice nonetheless), Dagga flowers (quite nice) and a few other which seem to escape my memory atm ().

Anyways, enjoy, be safe and ask all the fucking questions you want .

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/showthread.php?t=120761

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Offlineicanttype
Lurker
Male

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Brainiac]
    #8206774 - 03/28/08 02:59 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

how do you do the math to see how much you're getting in one shot

--------------------
GGTBod - "Sounds great, get trippin get naked and get animalistic make her laugh and piss all over you, i see no problems here :blush:"

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: icanttype]
    #8206804 - 03/28/08 03:05 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

(Quantity cannabis) divided by (Total ethanol volume) times (volume being consumed) = (Dosage)

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Brainiac]
    #8207077 - 03/28/08 04:15 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

How do you respond to people that say oven heating is necessary for greater decarboxylation of THCA into THC?

Have you done with and without this step?

How did the Blue Lotus feel to you? I have steeped the flowers for a week in red wine and noticed no difference.

--------------------

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
    #8208049 - 03/28/08 07:53 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

:justdontknow: I posted from the link....

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

OfflineFelinor
PhilosophicalDreamer
Male

Loc: Down Town China Town
    #8208582 - 03/28/08 10:16 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'd just bake it man, do it at a friends house or something, best not to halfass these things.

I dont think removing chlorophyll at all would do anything since your not evaporating the alchohol or anything but i could be wrong. Definately dont use acetone because it would take out alot of the THC. And wouldnt water take off alot of the crystals?

--------------------
The world itself is the will to power - and nothing else! And you yourself are the will to power - and nothing else! ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offlineislander20
Shulginite

Re: Two Green Dragon Questions [Re: Felinor]
    #8208608 - 03/28/08 10:21 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It really doesn't smell that bad, if you have the windows open and a fan going the stink is negligible. Make sure you use the method using water and butter, gets rid of a lot of the nasty taste.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds