Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies
    #8200459 - 03/27/08 08:55 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Let's get this straight, shall we? For a zillion years the entities have just floated around waiting for mankind to discover and use psychedelics.

They have nothing to do in another dimension until you do an epic amount of shrooms then they instantaneously get dressed or floss their tentacles or brush their antennae and then rush to your bedroom to either entertain, educate, spook or probe you. Then as you come down they zoom back and patiently wait again.

Or it is ALL in your imagination.

Occam's razor, baby!

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNiamhNyx
I'm NOT a 'he'
Female User Gallery

Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #8200479 - 03/27/08 09:02 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: I'm going with the first theory. It's more psychologically gratifying than that dry "simplest hypothesis" bullshit.

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: NiamhNyx]
    #8200487 - 03/27/08 09:05 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

It IS more fun. :jester:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8201135 - 03/27/08 11:48 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

or its just other people you might be making contact with telepathically via the use of another dimension and hightened awareness. and partly due to poeple not wanting to be that aware of that stuff

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinebackfromthedead
Activated

Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: thedudenj]
    #8201141 - 03/27/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

I'd :heartpump: for you to be right.

--------------------

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: backfromthedead]
    #8201957 - 03/27/08 03:45 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

In an intense psychedelic experience, neurons in the serotonin system fire more rapidly and more intensely, coming into contact with neurons they are normally not associated with.

Overlap of sensory pathways causes sensory noise; the sensory noise becomes so powerful and intense that it overrides and replaces the five-way paradigm of normal sensory experience, and indeed the paradigm of the cohesive sensory experience.

Meanwhile, that part of the brain that sifts through sensory input searching for useful symbols (collections of sensory data that have a certain meaning or purpose to us) is also stimulated by the drug, and even as it continues to desperately try to serve its function in a blast of noise it is also contributing to the blast of noise.

The result is recursive imagery of things that the user's brain knows the user will find interesting and useful, such as beings with communicable knowledge about just what the fuck is going on.

This is entity contact as I've come to understand it.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (03/27/08 04:06 PM)

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8201995 - 03/27/08 03:54 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Good hypothesis!

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202002 - 03/27/08 03:56 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

how do you explain reiki healing and long distant reiki and all the trips in which my friend goes on when i take psychedelics and send him the vibes of it?
or when i project to someone in a form other then the tele empathy?

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8202020 - 03/27/08 04:00 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Until you can do that in front of unbiased observers it remains just another drug story. :yawn:

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202071 - 03/27/08 04:11 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

lol is there a such thing as an unbiased observer? ever...

any who it goes far beyond drugs as i said what about reiki healers doing the same thing?

and as for the observer i wouldnt just let them be an observer and there was a case of that a few weekends ago she didnt take any of the tea of course she thought that she could just be there for a ritual and be sober not understanding its not about sobriety, that everyone would be sober, it was intense tho she got physically ill cause one person being healed decided to dump their pain on everyone else and not share the feeling of not having pain, she only shared the pain. it was a good learning experience tho.

oh another example of an unbias observer would be my college roommate cause he never knew i used drugs and still to this day might not you could ask him about what it was like having me as a room mate and about the visions he would have, about how when i would be near he could sense my presence sometimes so strongly or rather most the time so strongly that it would wake him from his sleep. what was neat was he one day confronted me about syrain rue and said that name kept flashing thru his head and he had no clue what it was but thought i would know. i kinda said no clue and he never looked up what it was which was funny.

he told me of how one time a faith healer came to his church and did that thing where they put there hand in front of your face and you pass out and have a vision. this infact was done to him and he had a vision of his girl friend rather the christ or anything churchly but love is churchly which i explained to him a bit.

Any who i teach alot of people to feel and use that metaphysical energy cept those who really dont want to directly use it they claim it doesnt exist at all and it cant, and the only energy is that of the physical nature. she also is ADHD and cant focus.

why do i have to come to you and do this all with you for you to belive or rather understand i could careless if you belive, cause theres a differance in beliefs and truth.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8202146 - 03/27/08 04:29 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Your stories carry no more weight than any others.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202186 - 03/27/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i guess but if you lived it with me you know it would still carry the weight it does... but you would have a differnt attitude about it all.
Everyone that will and has experienced this stuff is what makes shit matter and what makes it important and everyone else the experiences in this and understands it to me more then just a delusion. cause either i have a shit ton of delusional people and we all delusion to each other or its something very real. and if it was just delusions i would not have made it this far... but then again this is kinda speaking from a view similar to yours.

from my view i know this to be fact and use it all the time and the people i use it with for the most part know this and there are skeptical ones that use it with me of course but they slowly change into not skeptical and just admit its clear as day.

so whats your whole take on what the shaman and medicine men do?
cause theres tons of stories where the medicine man takes the person into a vison world they create and the see the hallucinations that the medicine man wants them to see in rich detail and without the guy having to explain the world at all well up intil the

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202187 - 03/27/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

i guess but if you lived it with me you know it would still carry the weight it does... but you would have a differnt attitude about it all.
Everyone that will and has experienced this stuff is what makes shit matter and what makes it important and everyone else the experiences in this and understands it to me more then just a delusion. cause either i have a shit ton of delusional people and we all delusion to each other or its something very real. and if it was just delusions i would not have made it this far... but then again this is kinda speaking from a view similar to yours.

from my view i know this to be fact and use it all the time and the people i use it with for the most part know this and there are skeptical ones that use it with me of course but they slowly change into not skeptical and just admit its clear as day.

so whats your whole take on what the shaman and medicine men do?
cause theres tons of stories where the medicine man takes the person into a vison world they create and the see the hallucinations that the medicine man wants them to see in rich detail and without the guy having to explain the world at all well up intil the point inwhich that person in the vision meets its spirit animal guide or what ever in which then the medicine man explains why its like that and what the need to heal, tho they never explain how the who process works the so called tele empathy and magic.

ill also go as far to say if a story is just a story im sure there is one of how you were born and well thats just a story and only carries that weight so you sir could just be a figment of imagination.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#8202208 - 03/27/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cause either i have a shit ton of delusional people and we all delusion to each other or its something very real. and if it was just delusions i

Enzyte has sold 500,000 penis enlargement pills and there are many 'success' stores despite the fact that they don't work.

Millions of people buy homeopathic medicines despite the fact that they don't work.

Billions of people pray for stuff despite the fact that it doesn't work.

You will not take any skeptic challenge because there is a fear that you too might be deluded.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8202405 - 03/27/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
In an intense psychedelic experience, neurons in the serotonin system fire more rapidly and more intensely, coming into contact with neurons they are normally not associated with.

Overlap of sensory pathways causes sensory noise; the sensory noise becomes so powerful and intense that it overrides and replaces the five-way paradigm of normal sensory experience, and indeed the paradigm of the cohesive sensory experience.

Meanwhile, that part of the brain that sifts through sensory input searching for useful symbols (collections of sensory data that have a certain meaning or purpose to us) is also stimulated by the drug, and even as it continues to desperately try to serve its function in a blast of noise it is also contributing to the blast of noise.

The result is recursive imagery of things that the user's brain knows the user will find interesting and useful, such as beings with communicable knowledge about just what the fuck is going on.

This is entity contact as I've come to understand it.

i like this explanation, another related possibility is that these entities do exist to some extent and interact with us in extremely subtle ways.
as drugs increase the sense of connection between events in our minds, perhaps we begin to spot these subtle signs we notice patterns where there shouldn't be, and then if the patterns are sufficiently complex we have no choice but to assume we're dealing with an intelligence, and then we project a situation in our mind to use as an interface to act with these intelligences.

my example would be suppose you have a house plant. assuming this houseplant is one of these entities people claim to meet, it might have a subtle effect on you each time you pass it or look at, an effect that a different, exactly the same (non-entity house plant) doesn't have. this effect may be so subtle that you mistake it for your normal (without outside stimulus) behavior.

under the effect of these drugs perhaps you realize something strange is going on as you look at it... you cross reference every time you've looked at it, and begin to notice that your thinking was slightly effected each time. you add up all the strange minor effects and realize there is a pattern to it. then you view the pattern, and put a 3d model onto it and bam you've got an entity.

i'm not saying there are beings living in house plants, i'm just saying that if these beings are real, thats how people end up perceiving them.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Entity Contact Debunking for Dummies [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8202441 - 03/27/08 05:38 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

oh i just wanted to add, in my own experience these strange outside mental influences do exist, but i can't say they're definitely independent, external things.

unfortunately, my method of discovering these external mental signals was motivate and based on the work of john lilly. so i may have just artificially created them to match his results.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202523 - 03/27/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well i still have all my contacts and people that have contacted me so shrug. im not here to prove shit to anyone that wants to live in their fake world aside from ultimate reality.

then i will say LSD cant make you hallucinate cause when i take it i dont! going by your premiss

as for Billions of people pray for stuff despite the fact that it doesn't work. well if those people were doing it right they would get results and those dont go unanswered its just their preception and misunderstanding of prayer if they think its not heard.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8202524 - 03/27/08 05:55 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

well i still have all my contacts and people that have contacted me so shrug. im not here to prove shit to anyone that wants to live in their fake world aside from ultimate reality.

then i will say LSD cant make you hallucinate cause when i take it i dont! going by your premiss

as for Billions of people pray for stuff despite the fact that it doesn't work. well if those people were doing it right they would get results and those dont go unanswered its just their preception and misunderstanding of prayer if they think its not heard.

--------------------

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
    #8202565 - 03/27/08 06:01 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Its all mind anyway. All a picture image. So any thing science has to say is just a story made by mad scientists. The shamans got it right. the hindu got it right with their Maya or Illusion, its all Illusion.

Somewhere you might find a story about Devi, who drinks rom a honey filled vessel and comunes with shiva, read that its really good. After the honey shiva says everything is just a wiggling.

So skeptics are the poorest of souls if you ask me, and wont be bothered by them. They are like vampires.

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#8202665 - 03/27/08 06:19 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

OC: We see images that appear to be aliens because we have a system of connection of neurons in our brains that produces images and uses various neurotransmitters to connect neuron to neuron and these neuron to neuron connections can be fooled with chemicals that are found in mushrooms and all of this is the result of certain genes mutating, drifting, or recombining themselves with other genes in different pattern.

Alien abductee: There really are aliens and they visit me when I take mushrooms.

According to Occam's Razor, we should not listen to OrgoneConclusion. HE IS PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract