Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
Hey can i have some input on these quotes, or poems, or whatever..lol
    #8199968 - 03/27/08 02:51 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Stuff like this just came to me one after the other a few days ago.
My friends liked it, but im just curious as to what other people tak them to mean.
Theyve led to some interesteing discussions, while on or after being on some good acid.
This is the one that sticks to me most..

we are but a quirk in the fractal of time

or later i thought

We are but a quirn in the genetic fractal of time

heres another

Tomorrow will tell what time it was today

anyways, these poems led to an interesting trip in a mansion of a friends cousin.
Once my friend realized that he could be a poet because even thought i wasnt a good poet i was a poet and that means he could be a poet to.
lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: learysprotoge]
    #8200198 - 03/27/08 06:47 AM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/03/13 10:54 AM)

Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
Re: Hey can i have some input on these quotes, or poems, or whatever..lol [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #8203411 - 03/27/08 08:45 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Well what i was thinking was that, we humans are a 'quirk in the genetic fractal' i didnt have a dictionary so i wasnt sure of the definition but i thought it meant like something that stood out like by not following the usual set of rules

The genetic fractal is supposed to create a visual image of how life on earth has played out, based on some ?rules? of what i take to be chaos. lol. I say we're a quirk beause so far on earth on this little infinite segment of the bigger fractal. life hasnt fucked shit up like we humans have.
And like based on physical rules, as far as i can understand we could be living, but our CONSCIOUSNESS *WTF* boggles me. So man tell me cause im curious, does quantum physics having anything to do with how existance relates to our soul? I've had a couple random conversations with a Berkley proffesor in peoples park and he never mentioned anything about it.
Yeah Im sure many people have thought this before me, but really nobodys ever wrote it like that before.
Cheesy or not.
PeaCe!

As life plays out and changes over time
Its always really easy to see how everything that has happend has brought the world to where it is now
I think of that lady that dropped that penny
thats just had to steal 4 seconds of your time
as you pick it up and put it in your pocket
you smile as you step out on the street and die.

Sometimes there being a reason for everything can drive me nuts

Edited by learysprotoge (03/27/08 08:50 PM)

Offlinelearysprotoge
Stranger
Re: Hey can i have some input on these quotes, or poems, or whatever..lol [Re: learysprotoge]
    #8203593 - 03/27/08 09:17 PM (16 years, 5 days ago)

Yeah basically what i meant originally was simpler, I just kept following it through.
The genetic fractal was just the course of life just on earth.
And how like based on all the rules that the other animals follow, we're a quirk.
like we commit suicide! We are aware of out existence and eventually Im sure we will be able to practically create or like grow whole body parts. The only thing that makes us so unique to MY knowledge is our minds.
Another thing i think is like if existance is infinite then there are unlimited amounts of planets and time and like an infinite amount of possibilites....

I just smoked a bowl and had a thought.

Alright say there are an infinite amount of both time and space. To my knowledge if theres infinite space, there should be a damn near infinite amount of planets.
Ok since everything existing withing our universe can be broken down to a mathematical equation that to our most likely very humble minds can comprehend and agree upon.
Then what is to say that in times to come or go on this epic forward moving motion that is time, there will never be a segment of the fractal that resembles ours?!
I mean Am i like missing the last part of fractals 101 or should this world repeat itself? lol, anyways..
I like talkin about shit like this but nobody ever listens

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies