Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNineStorms
The Dragon
Male

Loc: Existing between Heaven a...
Anyone ever tripped two days in a row and had two powerful trips?
    #8176437 - 03/21/08 03:51 PM (16 years, 1 day ago)

Well, finally got my hands on some mushrooms, had them dry with a bit of lemon juice, an hour or so after I'd smoked some herb, this past morning. Only one gram and it was comparable in strength to my five hit acid trip a month ago: OEVs, CEVs, spiritual, hilarious, explorative, all the good stuff. (My five hit acid trip came one day after my one hit trip, and it blew the first one out of the water) I'd listened to some good live music and had a great talk with one of my friends, so I went into the trip with a lot of good energy.

Well, today's the full moon, and I'm going to a drum circle. One of my friends will be there. He's never done psychs, tried pot twice but didn't get high, but he's been on ADD meds for years.

I was going to bring along a gram and ask him if he wanted to try some. I know he's curious about experiencing something really different, and since I tried and failed so far with pot, I figured this would be a SUREFIRE way of introducing him to a whole new world. Plus, at a drum circle with a full moon, it would be a pretty great setting, one that you don't get too often.

Now the question is this: I'd personally like to be tripping along with him. I always feel much more centered while tripping, and I feel I'd be a better guide. Plus, I want to be able to enjoy such an awesome setting too! Problem is, I've dosed so recently. I know that according to most schools of thought, I should wait a week or two. Has anyone experienced it differently? Have you ever tripped two days in a row, and still had very powerful trips? Also, if you really think this is a good or bad idea, please tell me with reasons, I'd be more than glad to consider them. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone ever tripped two days in a row and had two powerful trips? [Re: NineStorms]
    #8176467 - 03/21/08 03:57 PM (16 years, 1 day ago)

I have. You might want to increase the dose for the second trip.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlinefuture
Stranger
Re: Anyone ever tripped two days in a row and had two powerful trips? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #8176503 - 03/21/08 04:10 PM (16 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, my first 2 times.

First time, things were bending and warping while watching a football game. I wasn't out of my mind but w/e.. i mean if you're seeing things bending and warping, your tripping good enough.

Next day we went and picked some more and that night... most amazing of my life.

--------------------
I am the fakest person on this site. I only pretend to grow and consume illegal mushrooms. I have no knowledge what so ever on any scheduled substance because I know and respect the governing law in the United States of America. All pictures and dialogue posted by me is entirley copyrighted from those who wish to knowingly ignore the laws. I only post these messages as a mere propaganda technique used to gain attention and admiration from others. Thank You

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies