Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedan420
Stranger
Northern Michigan Mushrooms
    #814728 - 08/13/02 09:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not asking for excact locations. What i am basically asking is what type of pyschedelic mushrooms are most commonly found in Northern Michigan, along with what time during the year could i find them and other useful facts anyone might know. (i hope this is all allowed to ask). Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStInvetroThomas
Damn straight I'm a hunter.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Estonia
Re: Northern Michigan Mushrooms [Re: dan420]
    #815083 - 08/13/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Check through the forum...using the handy search feature...type in Michigan...it should provide all of the answers you seek. Then after reading the threads, and having found a mushroom that you want identified come back with some good quality pictures of different mushroom parts and a sporeprint color...and then we can help you out.

Cheers

--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale