Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
visuals, dosage, and experience
    #8139532 - 03/12/08 10:24 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

I got a bunch of acid last night. I decided to take slightly less than one hit to test it out. I figured I'd be able to sleep on it, was soon proven wrong and I missed school today for it (d'oh), but I have to say it was worth it. Even though it was minor enough a dose that I can't even quite reasonably say I was "tripping," I still saw a lot of amazing closed-eye visuals after the peak. Silence brought the type of stuff I've grown used to on acid; a constantly fluctuating maze developing into inscrutable symbols and emblems. However, it was when I switched on Are You Experienced? by the Jimi Hendrix Experience that things truly got interesting. Have you ever listened to "3rd Stone from the Sun?" Watching this song blew my mind. Behind closed eyes, my vision was divided into two equal frames. The left frame appeared like a polished wooden board, filled with eyes, and with arcane writing on it, like a history; it was scrolling up, revealing more. This frame was created by the unintelligible slowed-down voice that speaks throughout the song. The right frame, created by the instrumentals (mainly guitar and drums) was a vision of the Earth in upheaval; earthquakes shattered the land, comets exploded on the surface, volcanoes tore through the earth. The chaos of the scene intensified along with the music. The entire thing was heavy with the essence of ancient significance. "Are You Experienced?" itself, was quite impressive; the heavily distorted guitar solo Jimi used to prove he's been experienced sounded new to me. I just love acid.

Anybody else have this experience with acid? It seems like the more I use this drug, the better my sessions with it become. Though it's possible my recent DMT use (which has shown me, in clear detail, the dynamics of psychedelic visuals to an extent I never imagined before) has also played a part.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (03/12/08 10:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnBlaze
CriminalMastermind.
 User Gallery

Loc: dela-where?
Re: visuals, dosage, and experience [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8139546 - 03/12/08 10:28 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

third stone from the sun is such a good trippy song

--------------------
In The End Revenge Sends Zen to the Defendent.- 311

Today, a young man on acid realized
That all matter is simply energy condensed
and slowed to a low vibration
That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself
and there is no death
That life is only an illusion created in the
imagination of ourselves.

OfflineThulsa Doom
Kosmokrator
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: visuals, dosage, and experience [Re: JohnBlaze]
    #8139564 - 03/12/08 10:33 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

my first time robotrippin, my friends (4 of us) and I put on the Woodstock Jimi performance. During the star spangled banner, D picked up his guitar and started playing it (electric unplugged..so we couldnt hear him, so it didnt bother the trip) the 3 of us sat there watching D, and then when I looked around, there were thousands of people around us..I was at woodstock. I asked the guys later on what they saw. They were also at Woodstock with visuals and all.

After we listened to Jimi, we somehow knew we had to make a circle. So we all got in a circle in this 10 x 10 room, with a strobe light going, smogged out from pot, and tripping balls. And we danced around the room in a circle, the way Indians would around a fire. But we all did out own thing, it was an intense experience.

edited to add: T was fired from his job the next day at the Donut Wheel. He was still tripping hard when he went into work at 4 to make donuts. They came out all distorted and fucked up.

--------------------

Edited by Thulsa Doom (03/12/08 10:34 PM)

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #8139588 - 03/12/08 10:38 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
I got a bunch of acid last night. I decided to take slightly less than one hit to test it out. I figured I'd be able to sleep on it, was soon proven wrong and I missed school today for it (d'oh), but I have to say it was worth it. Even though it was minor enough a dose that I can't even quite reasonably say I was "tripping," I still saw a lot of amazing closed-eye visuals after the peak. Silence brought the type of stuff I've grown used to on acid; a constantly fluctuating maze developing into inscrutable symbols and emblems. However, it was when I switched on Are You Experienced? by the Jimi Hendrix Experience that things truly got interesting. Have you ever listened to "3rd Stone from the Sun?" Watching this song blew my mind. Behind closed eyes, my vision was divided into two equal frames. The left frame appeared like a polished wooden board, filled with eyes, and with arcane writing on it, like a history; it was scrolling up, revealing more. This frame was created by the unintelligible slowed-down voice that speaks throughout the song. The right frame, created by the instrumentals (mainly guitar and drums) was a vision of the Earth in upheaval; earthquakes shattered the land, comets exploded on the surface, volcanoes tore through the earth. The chaos of the scene intensified along with the music. The entire thing was heavy with the essence of ancient significance. "Are You Experienced?" itself, was quite impressive; the heavily distorted guitar solo Jimi used to prove he's been experienced sounded new to me. I just love acid.

Anybody else have this experience with acid? It seems like the more I use this drug, the better my sessions with it become. Though it's possible my recent DMT use (which has shown me, in clear detail, the dynamics of psychedelic visuals to an extent I never imagined before) has also played a part.

Cool...
although this certainly does sound like "tripping" to me!

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Free sVs!
Female

Re: visuals, dosage, and experience [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8139626 - 03/12/08 10:47 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

I waited seven hours after dosing to try and go to bed, and this is when I began seeing the visuals I described. Up until then I felt a mild body high, a minor mental high, and saw big auras around lights like usual. There were some major giggle fits in there too with my friend who was on two hits. But as soon as I lay down in the darkness and tried to sleep, my imagination came to life to keep me awake. It was amazing.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #8139658 - 03/12/08 10:52 PM (16 years, 20 days ago)

I enjoyed reading it...
sounds a lot like some of the things I look for in a good trip.

"The left frame appeared like a polished wooden board, filled with eyes, and with arcane writing on it, like a history; it was scrolling up, revealing more. This frame was created by the unintelligible slowed-down voice that speaks throughout the song. The right frame, created by the instrumentals (mainly guitar and drums) was a vision of the Earth in upheaval; earthquakes shattered the land, comets exploded on the surface, volcanoes tore through the earth. The chaos of the scene intensified along with the music. The entire thing was heavy with the essence of ancient significance."

That part... godly.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: visuals, dosage, and experience [Re: boxcarguy07]
    #8139840 - 03/12/08 11:30 PM (16 years, 19 days ago)

It just got better and better for me.

I tripped harder and harder on similar doses.

Then it got so complex that I stopped using psychedelics.

I need a home within my head and where I was heading didnt seem safe considering my family history and the fact that I was full of knowledge because of life and the drugs I have taken.

I had to stop.

Ya, for me it only gets better but more serious over the years.
That is if you learn along the way and every experience adds upon the next.

I am just weird though.
Not everyone takes these things for the same reasons.
Not everyone receives the meaning and articulation as easily and I know this to be very true.

Im just an artist.
Thats most of what I am whether its the art of speaking hearing talking grinding painting playing fornicating tripping goding.

Im different.

Lots of people claim that their trips loose their substance over time.

Mine only got so good that I just cant do it anymore.

Too true, and to enveloping.

I stopped at the right time.
I have felt/heard/seen crazy things and remember them fully for the most part.

Im one of those guys who has taken massive amounts of psychedelics and know that they can hurt your own evolution even though that seems like a paradox considering what I have written.

They taught me so much, but I cant go there anymore because my mental state is sound and relaxed yet completely tripping all the time.

I cant take it one step further.
That would be a bad move.

There is no telling what another trip could teach me.
Shit I dont necessarily want to see but value greatly has run its course.

Im tired and want to just live with what I have seen and live with every day.

Ill prolly have kid one day.
I dont need what I have learned, but I know it will come in handy, when parting with my life and bringing another life into this world.

Life is like a cosmic orgasm.

I needed to end the psychedelic part kinda early.
It sucks to not go even further, but thats just my way of doing things.

There are people who could use this stuff their whole lives and never understand ego-loss.

Its a process within the trip and your life, aside from time really.

I life in lala land, and I hope alot of you can see it too if you dare.
It can be difficult.
--------------------------------------------------
All trips taken seriously, alone or with my one trip buddy.
Take from this what you will, because many of you will
think this story of pure psychedelia is utter bullshit.

Its not.

Thats just how I roll.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Free sVs!
Female

Re: visuals, dosage, and experience [Re: yageman]
    #8139938 - 03/13/08 12:03 AM (16 years, 19 days ago)

Yeah, my more recent trips have been dominated by thought and reflection in silent darkness. I often plan to do something like read, watch a movie, take a hike, play games, listen to music, etc. but get sidetracked by my thoughts, sometimes for hours at a time. I take a lot from those trips into my daily life. That's only a recent thing, because when I first started taking acid it almost seemed like mushrooms without the mental high. It's so much more than that.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom