Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Morning Glory
    #8133815 - 03/11/08 08:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Just bought some walmart seeds.

ive never done morning glory before, so please help me out.

ive done some reading on methods of ingestion and someone suggested soaking them in vinegar then eating them.

i might do that but grind them after the vinegar soak and put them on some toast w/peanut butter.

what the hell should i do?:shrug:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibled4a2n0k
The Dude
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory [Re: thoughts]
    #8133830 - 03/11/08 08:27 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

AFAIK seeds in a pack you buy at the store are poisoned to discourage people from eating them.

You want to order them from a reputable online vendor or grow your own and harvest the seeds.

--------------------
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Morning Glory [Re: d4a2n0k]
    #8134067 - 03/11/08 09:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ya supposedly you can wash the poison off and what not....i'm not sure about all the theory's nowadays. I've done the walmart trip a few times, the key is to hold it down as long as you can before you throw up....lol. still gets you high, but you gotta tough it out.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinepezareg0od
Stranger

Loc: So Cal. Beach (yea)
Re: Morning Glory [Re: sandman_130]
    #8134084 - 03/11/08 09:12 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

any good visuals off morning glory?

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Morning Glory [Re: pezareg0od]
    #8134123 - 03/11/08 09:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had alot of walls breathing etc. The best part of LSA for me was the body high and tingly energy buzz.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Offlinethebluerabbit
Stranger
Re: Morning Glory [Re: sandman_130]
    #8143339 - 03/13/08 08:32 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I bought some at home depot and threw up

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Morning Glory [Re: thebluerabbit]
    #8143355 - 03/13/08 08:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

actually, if you buy seeds, look for ones that say theyre untreated
legally the companies have to say if its treated

burpee seeds are ok

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Morning Glory [Re: pezareg0od]
    #8143360 - 03/13/08 08:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Ive never had visuals from lsa. But the high can be really cool, audio and visual enhancement, i even got this feeling of enlightenment, like a totally new way to view the world.

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: Morning Glory [Re: DimensionX]
    #8143368 - 03/13/08 08:36 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

lol making toast was a spiritual experience for me on 6 hbwr seeds

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Morning Glory [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8143481 - 03/13/08 08:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

lol thats awesome, ive got heaps of them atm, i think they may have decreased in potency over time though.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory [Re: thoughts]
    #8143895 - 03/13/08 10:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I started my psychedelic journeys with HBWR seeds and to this day they have a special place in my heart reserved for them :P. I'm wondering, though, is there any qualitative difference in effects between HBWR seeds and morning glories, as I always opted for choosing 7+ seeds as opposed to 300+, and never got around to the glories. They both contain LSA, but is the individual alkaloid composition different enough to make the subjective effects different?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order