Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Loc: here
no growth
    #8118700 - 03/08/08 03:16 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ok so i ordered a culture syringe of the warm weather button from one of the sponsers. i used it to knock up an lc (which is coming along nicely) and two jars of wbs and two jars of popcorn (i know rye is recomended but i used what i had). well anyway it has been 4 days and none of the jars show any signs of life. am i just being impatient or is something wrong? im incubating at the recomended temp from the source of the vendor. any advice would be greatly appreciaated

--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: no growth [Re: trscstghst]
    #8119025 - 03/08/08 07:51 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

same thing happened to me its the syringe, i just havn't gotten around to contacting them yet abbout it.

edit: 4 days is still prob a little early yet thow, about a month now with now growth

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Edited by makaveli8x8 (03/08/08 07:52 AM)

Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Re: no growth [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8120615 - 03/08/08 05:41 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i dont think its the syringe because the lc is growing

--------------------
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields?
o Henry Ford

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8121375 - 03/08/08 09:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

trscstghst said:
i dont think its the syringe because the lc is growing

maybe it is growing but its something else?

Ive never grown warm weather buttons before, but Ive grown pretty much everything else and Ive always had "some" growth. I also find it hard to believe that its been selectively grown on something other than, some of the most popular spawning material.

But my ears are open to someone who has actually grown this species, I got maybe 1cc of my syringe left if i remember right.

Also in stamets gourmet book he says ports use grain spawn

--------------------

Invisibletrscstghst
stranger
Male

Re: no growth [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #8140327 - 03/13/08 04:27 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ok so i emailed the vedor today and told them about the problem im experiencing. still waiting on a response. it is a very reputable vendor so im sure i will be taken care of

--------------------
o Henry Ford

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#8140345 - 03/13/08 05:01 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

actually i have an update, out of like 10 jars, ONE of them finally shows a little growth. I'm convinced the syringe was contaminated. However i finally have something to clone so i won't be needing to contact them. Also if you do a search this isn't the first time someone has had a problem with a tork syringe.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale