Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
Soul/Conciousness cycle
    #807277 - 08/09/02 01:02 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I was thinking recently, that conciousness and/or souls, is/are in one continous cycle of exhcnange between living organisms whence one organism dies and one is born.

I have conceived that the cycle in theory may resmble a linear-moving figure of eight, in respect to the figure of eight, in perimeterrial movement over movement of the entire figure of eight track itself. So in turn, each of us in eternity, will experience every point of existence from every species or form of organism over eternity, with acceptance to evolution and adaptation throughout the path of time.

What do you think of this thoery?
Take into account i am incredibly high and philosophical :P

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomStrider
Wanderer

Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: Chonger]
    #808075 - 08/09/02 09:49 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I like your theory!
It is a bit of security that we will always continue experiencing different aspects of life from different perspectives.

--------------------
'It's a complete realization of the aims of psychedelia. But if you take LSD what you experience depends entirely on who you are. Our music may give you the screaming horrors or throw you into screaming ecstasy. Mostly it's the latter.' Roger Waters

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
    #808091 - 08/09/02 10:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

it seems to me to strongly resemble reincarnation/karma. i think there are some eastern religions that have already put forth some theories like this.
not to put you down braa!
peace.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

#808107 - 08/09/02 10:19 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

actually...robert jordan also comes to mind...Time is a wheel with seven spokes, each spoke an Age. As the Wheel turns, the Ages come and go, each leaving memories that fade to legend, then to myth, and are forgotten by the time that Age comes again. The Pattern of an Age is slightly different each time it comes, and each time it is subject to greater change, but each time it is the same Age.

also one of the main images for the wheel of time series is a wheel with seven spokes, and a snake twined through it in a figure eight pattern.
robert jordan didn't make it all up though. he has a huge huge eastern influence.
also what you said about a figure eight...that is a sign for infinity. and souls, being pure energy, never die or are destroyed.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #808128 - 08/10/02 12:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

you got it bud, the farther into enlightenment i move the crazier i am going. all i could see tonight while high on weed was that fuckin cycle. i am really starting to get uneasy with this, it seems i am exeriencing ultimate reality all the time now, its like a muchroom trip that wont end. if this is enlightenment it is fucked up, its exactly like my shroom trip, fuck i didnt think it would be like this, its like clastrophobia. i can see everything now and it aint much, its so simple its crazy. its like time doesnt exsist but i keep making it exsist or something by moving through events. i cant even watch fuckin tv without that stupid voice kicking in saying dualism is an illusion. there is a flaw, i didnt think id ever say this but it feels like i made some mistake and im gonna get fucked for it. i feel like i am dead. i bet i am exeriencing the view in buddism. everything looks like a screen and i am manpiulating it. its still see,s retarded to me that i cant move objects, i mean i dont even care anymore, i can see it all. i seriously think i am going crazy this time and i cant escape. man i hoe there is more than 8 demensions or illl freak. man im not even in my head. mybe ill just dissapear, ill keep you posted on that one.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #808130 - 08/10/02 12:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

im sorry but it sounds so funny to here you saying this, cause its ultrarealistic of you, you are a rememberer you know. stop before its too late, if you dont trust me you will soon regret. my buddies starting to feel this too, its like a weird drug . aphex twin is all i listen to, mybe he eels the same way, i dont care if i live or die anymore, its just aphex twin and me

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (08/10/02 12:31 AM)

Anonymous

#808303 - 08/10/02 04:47 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A. You are high.

2. Those are deep thoughts.

X. Evolution as a broad principle has too many anomalies to be construed as true in an overall sense.

Gamma. You are from England.

A picnic table. If that is your sig line it is waaaaaaay too long.

Thank you for being me.

InvisibleMystical_Craven
mentally illpsychonaught

Loc: Earth
Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: ]
    #808367 - 08/10/02 05:35 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A, 2, X, Gamma, A picknick table...
Have I been learning the wrong alphabet?

--------------------

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..." T.S. Eliot

Anonymous

Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: Mystical_Craven]
    #808369 - 08/10/02 05:37 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I am in the process of creating a new language. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone!

Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Re: Soul/Conciousness cycle [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #808523 - 08/10/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

reality is reality. and it's very simple, it's nothing to freak over though.
and if you are freaking out just because you are high, then maybe you shouldn't smoke until you can stable out your mind. relax braa. what you figure out and what you do in this life doesn't matter beyond that you should just love and be loved and try to make peace everywhere you go. all the rest...distractions.
peace braa.

oh yeah, try proof reading your posts before you post them.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order