Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions
    #8067587 - 02/25/08 04:23 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hey all, I was able to experience acid again this past weekend. This time it was a bit less intense than my first time taking it 4 months ago (well tried it once before but it was WEAK).

Anyway, it was a mild trip, felt a lot like my previous experience, just way less visual side to it.

However, I noticed again. That by about the 4th hour in I was a bit weak feeling. Slightly nauseated. I was smoking some herb and drinking a few beers too. Anyway, I remember feeling some of the same feelings the first time on acid. I just felt a bit physically uneasy. I was definitely less "clamy"this time, however I did have slightly sweaty hands. I think I knew better what to expect this time around, so maybe I didnt react as much, or maybe it was the dose?

I guess I react like that, its not really alarming, I didnt feel as though I was going to puke. I just feel lik e I got butterflies in my stomach, with a sort of shallow breathing. Maybe I notice my lungs "complaining" about the smoking more on acid?

I suppose acid just floors me. I just kinda had to sit on the couch and take it. During the most intense parts I almost felt too "weak" to really talk much. Does anyone know what I am saying? Anyone feel the same way? I would say the weakness that made me want to sit down and not even exert to talk was more adverse than the slight nausea.

Welp, just seeing if anyone could relate. Oh, and both experiences were definitely acid, not an RC or something.

:crazy2:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeviathan
Poignancy...
Male

Loc: NW Pennsylvania
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: andrewss]
    #8068087 - 02/25/08 10:09 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

One thing you should learn on your mystical experiences is that alcohol is destructive.. it'll never do anyone any good. Secondly, and more importantly.. don't drink while your tripping. It sure wasn't helping you.

But I do know what you mean about your body feeling. I've only done it 5 times, but I remember at times my body would feel terribly weak and uneasy. Maybe someone else can help.. Id say just don't smoke so much? That'll just make your heart rate increase and your anxiety rise.. ya don't need that.

--------------------
Look me in my brand new EYE....

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: Leviathan]
    #8069109 - 02/25/08 04:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

^ True dude, but I was just drinking some beer, not that heavily though.

I think next time I trip I am going to plan ahead and not smoke any weed for at about a week or so... so I have my tolerance down and my lungs are happier.

Thanks for the reply.

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: andrewss]
    #8069488 - 02/25/08 06:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

its called, body load. some drugs have more of it than others, and some people feel it more than others. just a side effect of the drug. the alcohol didnt help, if anything made it more pronounced.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineidank
Stranger
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: wrestler_az]
    #16191683 - 05/06/12 07:02 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

so it does happen to some people?

i took 5 hits out of a vial this weekend, metallic rubbery taste. had really bad nausea in the 1st 35 mins. then started tripping. completely fine after that started seeing tracers and colors & patterns on the ceiling. amazing.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: idank]
    #16191742 - 05/06/12 07:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Metallic rubbery taste? That doesn't sound right. Liquid has always tasted like alcohol, or minty (when in sweet breathe bottles) to me. So that's kinda suspect. :strokebeard:

To answer your question though, I've experienced some nausea on L, but nothing bad. It always seemed like it was psychosomatic, and it passed quickly. It also only happened on 10+ hits.

--------------------

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16191796 - 05/06/12 07:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've experience a slight metallic taste on blotter but never with liquid, as stated above it should taste like alcohol or menthol.

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: JimLahey]
    #16192154 - 05/06/12 08:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i think nausea on LSD is perfectly normal. about half the people i know get it. on the comeup, and on the comedown. the comeups more "nausea" where the comedown is just this weird "pit" feeling above my stomache. i get it reallllly bad on the comeup if i'm not fully focused on doing something else. honestly the only thing i've found to fix it is smoke weed. alcohol probably didn't help. weed+alcohol gives me the spins sometimes.

Offlineidank
Stranger

Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #16192565 - 05/06/12 10:02 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

menthol is a much better description of what it tasted like he said it was from lavender crystal, which is probably why i wasnt tripping monkey balls from 5 drops

OfflineJimLahey
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C...
Re: LSD: Nausea & Weakness... some questions [Re: idank]
    #16193144 - 05/07/12 12:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Was it in a sweet braeth?

--------------------
"Why don't you get a life, Rick? Why don't you go to community college like Julian here? Hey! I got a good idea! You could teach Living In A Car and Growing Dope 101"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom