Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud?
    #8057950 - 02/22/08 07:14 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

and where do you live? not that the bud your growing is native to your area, but still, it might help, i live in Miami, Fl

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: imachavel]
    #8058013 - 02/22/08 07:31 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

you should be planting in april after the last frost and harvesting around ocobter from what ive read.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: sublimistri]
    #8059009 - 02/23/08 01:03 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, i figured that....

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: imachavel]
    #8059020 - 02/23/08 01:08 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

As far south as you live you could probably grow a couple of crops a year if you planned your strains correctly.

InvisibleSheikCorp
Stranger

#8059802 - 02/23/08 10:35 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I heard of growers in your area being able to pull three harvests a year. Do to the fact it is sub tropic.

Edited by SheikCorp (02/23/08 11:35 AM)

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: SheikCorp]
    #8061474 - 02/23/08 05:08 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

what do you mean by three harvests? the plant buds, then they cut it, then it buds again, and they cut that, and this happens three times?

or you mean that the plant buds and then reverts to vegetation 3 times in a year? how is that possible?

please, let me know

--------------------

Offlinemeatcakeman
the search for bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: el sol
    #8061749 - 02/23/08 05:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

You can have multiple harvests from one plant. Similar to those of shrooms, AKA flushes.

EDIT: but i'm not sure if that's what he meant.

--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Edited by meatcakeman (02/23/08 05:53 PM)

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: meatcakeman]
    #8062360 - 02/23/08 09:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I'm no botanist, but this type of plant vegetates and flowers because of the period of light it is exposed to, so it doesn't matter whether you're in Miami or Maine, you get the same amount of outdoor flushes.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #8062379 - 02/23/08 09:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

They aren't talking about any more bud off one plant, they're talking about three complete growing cycles a year. For example, with two mothers, 20 clones could be vegged under fluorescent lights and planted in some climates as early as January (Florida might work, where I'm at in Arizona plants can be grown year round), and harvested in March, more plants go in and are harvested in July, more plants go and get the chop in November/December, it's possible.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: Jadian]
    #8062394 - 02/23/08 09:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Jadian said:
They aren't talking about any more bud off one plant, they're talking about three complete growing cycles a year. For example, with two mothers, 20 clones could be vegged under fluorescent lights and planted in some climates as early as January (Florida might work, where I'm at in Arizona plants can be grown year round), and harvested in March, more plants go in and are harvested in July, more plants go and get the chop in November/December, it's possible.

How are the plants flowering in June, July light periods of 16-18 hours a day?

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: Chemy]
    #8062677 - 02/23/08 11:13 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ahhhhh... that's the question i'm waiting for. That'd be the best time to get buds, considering the weather is prime in that season.

--------------------

Invisible2newtz
Melungeonoid
 User Gallery

Loc: Cumberland Gapt
    #8063982 - 02/24/08 11:06 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:
Quote:

Jadian said:

How are the plants flowering in June, July light periods of 16-18 hours a day?

autoflowering strains or dark room (bring plants into shed each day). granted i've only seen it on the interweb.

--------------------
~I'm not In a Position to Properly run Anything?~
~Twice the Fun in Half the Time!~

Offlinechris92346
Stranger
Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: 2newtz]
    #8064912 - 02/24/08 03:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

when you go towards the south the days never get that long and nights never get that long either. If you are in a subtropical area the daylight is often perfect for flowering over a much longer period of time than it is up north.

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Re: what's the latest month here outdoor growers have gotten bud? [Re: chris92346]
    #8064922 - 02/24/08 03:28 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

chris92346 said:
when you go towards the south the days never get that long and nights never get that long either. If you are in a subtropical area the daylight is often perfect for flowering over a much longer period of time than it is up north.

Are the bahamas tropical?
Because here we get 12 hrs daylight in december to 16 hrs daylight in june.

Quote:

when you go towards the south the days never get that long and nights never get that long either.

Are you robbing us of 24 hour days:crankey:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8065034 - 02/24/08 04:02 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

the bahamas are almost parallell to miami, man. the further you are from the equator, the less tropical, the closer, the more tropical. Anyway...

is a strain that grown from seed, starts flowering when it's under a foot an autoflowering strain? yes, right?

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8065142 - 02/24/08 04:42 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
the bahamas are almost parallell to miami,

Good to know, I was born in Jackson Memorial, Grew up in Cutler Ridge, Kendall and Hialeah.

I have to visit Miami, I heard it's a beautiful place, I hope that place is friendly for tourists such as myself:)

I would hope I wouldn't take the wrong turn and wind up in allapatta or the triangle:mad2:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8066571 - 02/24/08 10:01 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, shit.. from all those places, huh? you sure it aint hollywood or homestead or CAROL CITY or some shit?

i don't know, you asked. how could you not know your lattitude is subtropical? so you grew up in kendall? was this back when it was country or was it already fuckin spoiled ass fuckin punk kid town already.... i mean, fuck, i go to kendall all the time. But damn there's some fuckin spoiled ass punk kids there.......

btw bro all those places are in Orlando, Fl so that goes to show your not from Miami, probably Georgia or some shit....

why did you move to the Bahamas?

--------------------

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8066578 - 02/24/08 10:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
yeah, shit.. from all those places, huh? you sure it aint hollywood or homestead or CAROL CITY or some shit?

i don't know, you asked. how could you not know your lattitude is subtropical? so you grew up in kendall? was this back when it was country or was it already fuckin spoiled ass fuckin punk kid town already.... i mean, fuck, i go to kendall all the time. But damn there's some fuckin spoiled ass punk kids there.......

btw bro all those places are in Orlando, Fl so that goes to show your not from Miami, probably Georgia or some shit....

why did you move to the Bahamas?

Orlando? You've never even been to Miami. Hialeah is in Orlando?

I can't think of when kendall was country, if it ever was.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

#8066586 - 02/24/08 10:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hialeah is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hialeah

Kendall is a census-designated place and an unincorporated suburban community in Miami-Dade County, Florida,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kendall%2C_FL

Cutler Bay (formerly Cutler Ridge) is an incorporated town in Miami-Dade County, Florida
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cutler_Ridge%2C_FL

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#8066595 - 02/24/08 10:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Chemy said:

I would hope I wouldn't take the wrong turn and wind up in allapatta or the triangle:mad2:

where the fuck is the triangle? and since you know so much about Miami...... who was the biggest bud supplier in Miami in fuckin 2003?

answer: it must've been richie cuz i was getting POUNDS....... hahah.. heh

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom