Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewhiterastahippie
lover

Loc: look into a child's eyes,...
from different lands they come.
    #805629 - 08/08/02 07:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

From lands far and near they come, to hear the healing beat of the drum.
ever been to a drum jam? i mean a BIG drum jam. like the one you can feel the drums driving up the street to the bar....it's amazing.
the most religious experiences i have in my life come when i least expect them, and usually when i'm completely sober. so sober that i get high off these experiences.
(shiver) at a jam, i feel my soul throb, my feet start to move, and i jump, prance, bump and dance. then i start to chant. i can never really control it... it just flows out of me like a yukon mountain river pouring forth down the side of a mountain as it slowly melts off the glacier above. i roll with the tide as it washes me swiftly away from myself and into another world. a world where everybody feels the beat i do, hears what i do, and knows what i do...a world where there is no point to anything but to dance and feel yourself make romance to the beat as it pounds beneath your feet flowing out of the ground beneath.
is spirituality something we know? something we feel? or something we do? or do we know it, then feel it, then act upon it?
i think spirituality is something that i start to feel. then i know i feel. then i feel it creeping down my spine and out into my hands. then i feel my hands move and pound on the drums. then i sing out words of no meaning. at least, they have no meaning alone, but with drums...they are a language to their own.
can one say there is not some form of God? or can one say that they have just not personally found God or felt God? i know i have. others know they have...but apparently God purposly hides himself from those who choose not to believe (since to God, there is no time, therefore, he knows before one is born whether one will believe.). therefore they never feel him. therefore they don't believe in him.
ah...what a mind twister. it seems simple at first glance, but if you think deeply about it...i need to spend some time in my closet on this one.
peace brothers.

--------------------
Peace and Love to all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Re: from different lands they come. [Re: whiterastahippie]
    #812650 - 08/12/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

yeah man

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder