Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSicGeist
Stranger

LSD Advice
    #8049345 - 02/20/08 09:20 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

So, I'm going to be giving acid my first real shot in the next several days. I'm only taking a single hit, the source is about as good as you can expect, and I'll be with people who know what's up. I've tripped on various other psychedelics a handful of times, so I'm not completely green. The environment is as chill and familiar as it can get for me - I'm pretty stoked about it.

Anybody have advice in general for the experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: LSD Advice [Re: SicGeist]
    #8049389 - 02/20/08 09:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Na you sound about as prepared as you can be.

Just expect a psychedelic experience like no other.

This is THE psychedelic that all others are compared too, you're about to take the drug that launched the american counterculture.

:rainbowcloud:

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Advice [Re: g00ru]
    #8049445 - 02/20/08 09:33 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

For my two cents, you might want to see if you can get your hands on a second tab. Most blotter these days isn't laid strongly enough for one hit to give a very full experience.

Offlinehandicappedrat
Stranger

Re: LSD Advice [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8049468 - 02/20/08 09:35 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah man, no real advice for acid other than 2 hits your first time for a real and manageable experience and don't ever try to reject the drug.

That's all I got :smile: Good luck.

Offlineidreamofpiggies
I'm Da Moon!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Re: LSD Advice [Re: handicappedrat]
    #8049577 - 02/20/08 09:54 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah I'm with them here, I had one for my first trip and it was good, but not quite as good as it could have been, find another if you can...

--------------------
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - marianne williamson

What I do nobody notices... Till it stops - Garry Talent on the Bass.

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: LSD Advice [Re: idreamofpiggies]
    #8049661 - 02/20/08 10:11 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

yeah, one hit would probably give you a little bit above the threshhold dose...in other words, small amounts of visuals with an easy peak to get through...

LSD shows its true colors when you take upwards of 2 or 3 good hits. But for your first time, it's understandable to go easy, and I think you should regardless...but if you have a chance to take LSD again you should go for a higher dose of around 500 mics or about 3-5 hits. The visuals kick your ass, your brain will feel like its sweating at the peak, and you may or may not slip into some weird places when you feel it's full effects. When I was about 5 hours into my best LSD trip, I thought I was floating around my house as my soul, wandering around and seeing my family live on without me. But in reality, I was just tripping balls lying on my bed in my dark room. That may seem rather scary, but I tell you, you will feel like the happiest person alive the following day, full of motivation, introspect and insight. You may figure out the meaning of life for you, if you decide to pursue that...

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

InvisibleTheShroomJew23
The Chemist
Male

Loc: Temple
    #8049750 - 02/20/08 10:30 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

You even feel any negative vibes, even slighty, immeaditley stop what your doing and re-relax and chill until you feel only good vibes, wait, great vibes. I've had even slight neg vibes ruin a trip.

--------------------

You will be missed

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: LSD Advice [Re: TheShroomJew23]
    #8049772 - 02/20/08 10:34 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

sometimes they're unavoidable, in my opinion. but i wouldn't worry about negative vibes too much, sometimes they make for some memorable trips of learning and self-realization.

Also, from what I've found to be the case, reassure yourself on how great your trip will be, over and over, before you take the plunge and dose...also, having a simple-to-follow plan of activities to do whilst tripping helps as well.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8049884 - 02/20/08 10:57 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

If things are going south change the lighting + music; its a sure fire mood-shifting technique.

All else fails, change rooms.

But sometimes you can trip out about that too "why am i alone in this room? why am i in this room at all?"

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Invisiblearainbow
Hippy

Loc: Palnet Earth
Re: LSD Advice [Re: SDP]
    #8050103 - 02/20/08 11:52 PM (16 years, 30 days ago)

MY first acid was back in the mid 70s and it was 4way window pain at least 1000ug to maybe 1200ug
ask around about the acid your doing like how strong was the body trip on one hit a strong body trip is from dirty acid
you will get some body trip even on clean acid
did you see flashing white light around the very lower edges of you vision how much did it tack to see the flashing light
and do that much your not really doing enough acid until you get on the shimmering pond
I don't like small doses of acid but I love large doses of acid
and above all be ready to have your nose rubbed into your personal realty be ready to confront where you are fucking up in your life the things you already know but push a side be ready to have a long honest look at your self

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom