Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetrashion
girl anachronism
Female

dose again right now or not?
    #8048529 - 02/20/08 06:27 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

hey, my boyfriend and i bought an ounce of shrooms. we just took 1.5g, our nice "comfortable" dose (lightweights) an hour and 15 ago. he's tripping, but i'm not at all. i ate way more food today than he did.

should i eat another gram or just wait it out?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2end4
Fuckin Immortal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Aristonda
Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: trashion]
    #8048549 - 02/20/08 06:32 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

No dosage advise but, you and your boyfriend (if you dont have work tommorow) keep on dosing every hour until its gone!
:royalrainbow::mushroom2::mushroom2:
As long as you are experienced travelers of course.
Have a good trip!

--------------------
Praise Bob!

Invisibleim_on_a_boat
Stranger

#8048553 - 02/20/08 06:34 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i never re-dose..

do it right the first time and then just chill..

it's up to you.. i'd just say take the experience as it is..

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #8048558 - 02/20/08 06:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

how many times have you done shrooms?

If it is your first time I would wait another hour and then dose a gram if need be.

But if you know what to expect and have done mushrooms several times, I would definetly dose another gram right now.:mushroom2:

The faster you and your b/f are on the same level will make better chemistry for the trip.

And by the way, have a good trip!:mushroom2:

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8048566 - 02/20/08 06:35 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Hurry up and take it now if you're going to. If not, an hour and a half or later after the first dose is stretching the limits of your peak and it will most likely just make whatever trip you had in the first place last a bit longer, unless you double the first dose or something. It looks like that's an option too, so do whatever seems most comfy.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (02/20/08 06:37 PM)

Offlinesandman_130
Neo-Classical Spiritualist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: im_on_a_boat]
    #8048577 - 02/20/08 06:38 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drkrobotnik said:
i never re-dose..

do it right the first time and then just chill..

it's up to you.. i'd just say take the experience as it is..

I'm against re-dosing as well, I take it as far as dosing 7grams dry everytime just so I get all the effects I want and then some.

There has been times when enough is not enough, even if you know how potent the shrooms are, sometimes you dont get much of a trip at all, a quick redose is never a bad idea if you know what your doing.

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand.":mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

:sunny::mushroom2:Maria Sabina:mushroom2::sunny:

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: sandman_130]
    #8048668 - 02/20/08 07:00 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Stepped dosing used to be the way to do it back in the day. Personally, I like the peak and plateau a lot more than the stressful come-up. If you dose half, then re-dose right at the peak, you can really boost and stretch the smooth, pleasant plateau.

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: 04281969]
    #8048733 - 02/20/08 07:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

04281969 said:
Stepped dosing used to be the way to do it back in the day. Personally, I like the peak and plateau a lot more than the stressful come-up. If you dose half, then re-dose right at the peak, you can really boost and stretch the smooth, pleasant plateau.

Sounds interesting, but wouldnt it be quicker to take it all at once and get to the peak sooner? Id think "stepping" would make the come up longer wouldnt it?

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Offlinetyler_0_durden
Stranger

Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: blacksun]
    #8049683 - 02/20/08 10:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If you dosed all at once, I would imagine you would get to the peak sooner, but it would continue elevating in intensity far beyond your control. Stepped dosing is pretty smart, you just gotta know how to do it. The come up is really not very noticible after the initial visuals start up anyway...by then your stress is gone.

The best way to speed up the come-up is to try different ways of ingestion. The best way is making shroom tea...that will get you to the fun stuff in less than an hour.

--------------------
"As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."  --Max Planck

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: dose again right now or not? [Re: tyler_0_durden]
    #8049882 - 02/20/08 10:57 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I take psychedelics very seriously and there is nothing wrong with redosing especially that early on in the trip.

You can achieve some really interesting states of mind by messing with the good old absorbtion factor. That includes when the psychedelic was ingested.

5 hours after a mushroom dose(no matter the dose) I have taken only a tiny amount and it does exactly what I want it to and more sometimes.
There are so many ways to redose.

I feel the same way about lsd, but even more so.

I am all about taking thick doses all at once.
But I have experimented extensively with redosing, and it cant fail in my experience.

When you start mixing chemicals, making brews, and redosing thats when you are making it your own.

Its an art in my opinion.
You just have to know how you personally react to "stuff".
Then you might be able to confidently suggest to someone, to do something not entirely normal.

I am most interested in taking organic psychedelics(and lsd) in any combination but taking them at different times and in different combos to achieve certain states of mind.

redosing is right up my ally I guess.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinetrashion
girl anachronism
Female

it worked! [Re: yageman]
    #8050837 - 02/21/08 08:32 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

about 15 minutes after eating another gram, BAM. it hit me. i was soaring! the redose must have just put me over the edge. nice visuals, etc. also, it lasted much longer. we dosed around 7, i was still seeing visual distortions around 2 AM. definitely a good idea to try out.

Offlineblacksun
 User Gallery

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: it worked! [Re: trashion]
    #8050877 - 02/21/08 08:42 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

girl anachronism by dresden dolls? good song

glad it worked out :dancingshroom:

--------------------
uarewotueat - "Libs are messy as hell, I don't know whether to take a shit or get a haircut when I'm on them!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies