Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report)
    #8046426 - 02/20/08 09:08 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

So next to my friends house, this building [house] caught fire, and the entire semi-high traffic road the blazing house was on was blocked off. Basically, someone left a hairdryer on or something.

After the building was done burning, my friend and I decided to drop 4 hits of Acid. Ooops. Took a little too much. My friend was scared, really. Kind of felt bad, oh well, boo-hoo, you'll get over it kind of thing though. He understood.

So anyway-I can't believe this happened. It reminds me of the quote I read "If you stay in one place long enough, the world will come to you" I'm sitting watching the news, and I see footage earlier in the day of one of the occupants of my friends house talking about the fire.

I'm tripping babynutsacks, and what just happened RIGHT NEXT DOOR was repeating itself on the T.V. Jaw in awe.

And then, THEN it cuts live. Now I'm watching the house I'm in on the T.V. that is in the house I'm in, Live. I hear the same sounds OUTSIDE that are on the T.V. at the same time (maybe with slight delay) For a moment, reality felt like it folded several times. And then, as they were filming, my First Mate Psychonaut went outside and disrupted the camera feed, making the news black out and end the story.

You can alter reality, kids!

I am positive I would have died from overstimulus if I saw: My friend on T.V., or me on T.V while watching T.V.
My brain SERIOUSLY almost broke. Too many layers. I really thik I would have had a stroke or something.

Anyway, good afternoon, peeps.

Any cool stories to share, tripping or not?

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Edited by Apollyphelion (02/20/08 09:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8046484 - 02/20/08 09:39 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

cool story.... i once was tripping on mescaline... and then i went to McDonald's. Some guy started eating my fries and then he started drinking my soda..... i was freaking out lol..... then i found out i was on camera for one of those comedy shows... and i began hysterically laughing for like half an hour.... a person at McDonald's asked me to leave... and when i didn't go they had to shove me out the door... lol

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: biggysmall]
    #8046509 - 02/20/08 09:46 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Haaaaaaaaa!!

That's fucking killa vanilla, dude.

You're on Cubensis Camera, starring Peyote Funt.

How on earth would you get the idea to go eat McDonald's on mescaline?

In the native-american tradition, mescaline caused you to gamble with your stomach? Did the house win? lol.

I feel like purging when I eat Mickey Deez.

--------------------

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #8046603 - 02/20/08 10:16 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Apollyphelion said:

I am positive I would have died from overstimulus if I saw: My friend  on T.V., or me on T.V while watching T.V.

Ahahaha 

:congrats:

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8046611 - 02/20/08 10:18 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Seriosuly! You ever last so hard it hurt, but in a creepy and dangerously uncomfortable way?

I think laughter, although the best medicine, may be toxic at high enough levels.

WhiskeyClone, you know the LD-50 for guffawing?

--------------------

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #8046618 - 02/20/08 10:20 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

great story, made me chuckle

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #8046643 - 02/20/08 10:28 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Apollyphelion said:

WhiskeyClone, you know the LD-50 for guffawing?

It's pretty high, otherwise I'd be dead 100 times over

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Offlinecappincrunk
Male

Loc: A Geographical oddity
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #8046741 - 02/20/08 11:00 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

:awesome: :thumbup:

--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

OfflineCoaster
BaĘżal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: cappincrunk]
    #8047384 - 02/20/08 01:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

that happened on the simpsons he was watching cops
and then they came into his house and he was watching it from behind ahahahahahahah
gr8 story lolz
biggysmall ur story sounds weird y would u go 2 mcdonalds when ur on mescaline that makes no sense

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: Coaster]
    #8047406 - 02/20/08 01:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

2 words.

Play Land.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8047695 - 02/20/08 03:03 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The other week when I was tripping on about 2.5g of shrooms, I accidentally stole a magazine and some candy from a QT. I didn't realize it till me and my friend had walked a mile down the street.

It's only an okay story, but it's all i've got for now :P

I need to trip again and make some new stories!

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

InvisibleApollyphelion
Female User Gallery

Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: g00ru]
    #8048168 - 02/20/08 04:45 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I guarantee you if you were sober you would have not gotten away. Tripping makes you super-human in a supra un-predictable way.

Did that candy enhance the trip in any way? :pirate:

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8048780 - 02/20/08 07:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Coming down from a mescaline trip, driving home from the beach down an LA freeway, my girlfriend and I were having a conversation about the Volkswagen Beetle, how its rare to see them now... all you see is the new version, the Bug.  During that conversation I got nostalgic to see the old style Beetle, really wanted to see one.

We got to my town, pulled up to my house, and there was a vintage Beetle parked in my parking spot.  Don't know whose it was, and it was gone in the morning.  Never saw the car before or since. 

I took it as a little gift from the cosmic giggle  :tripping:

--------------------

Offlinenmajon
PC (PlayerCharacter)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Part's Unknown, Connectic...
    #8055040 - 02/22/08 01:43 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, that was a shitty day all around for the sober! When we were tripping on mushrooms and Acid on Halloween and the fire trucks were outside, at the same house, THAT was buggin'.

--------------------
NO STUCK UP DRUG GURU'S PLEASE!

Offlinebiggysmall
Stranger
Male

Loc: your moms bedroom
Re: My Coolest Tripping Story Ever (really just weird shit, not a trip report) [Re: nmajon]
    #8057187 - 02/22/08 04:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

that happened on the simpsons he was watching cops
and then they came into his house and he was watching it from behind ahahahahahahah
gr8 story lolz
biggysmall ur story sounds weird y would u go 2 mcdonalds when ur on mescaline that makes no sense

i was on a mission

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order