Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

law enforcement
    #8039812 - 02/18/08 07:51 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

to those in law enforcement who frequent this site, either for investigative purposes or because they themselves are psychedelically or spiritually inclined, I say that despite all the anti-LE clamoring about, there are those among us who appreciate the necessity and reality of your presence, and DO understand that you are doing your job, or hiding a habit that could get you time. Hang in and remember to look at the individual, not the group, when it comes time to act.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8039829 - 02/18/08 07:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

When it comes time to "look at the individual" they will continue doing their jobs just as before and you will get fucked.

I don't sympathize with anyone enforcing unjust laws for an unjust country.

Anonymous #3

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8039883 - 02/18/08 08:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

fuck the police

they dont even like themselves.

shameful job if you ask me.

Anonymous #4

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8040132 - 02/18/08 09:01 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Doing their job means babysitting adults, thats retarded.
Crack dealing thugs are one thing, but cops dont mess with them, no they babysit personal use marijuana smokers. Get caught with weed by a babysitter, go to time out, thats fucking pathetic (for the babysitter)

Can you imagine studying (criminal justice) and doing nothing but babysitting weed users while children and women are raped, homes are burglarized, people are robbed, the babysitters could care less about thugs.
800,000 marijuana arrests per year.

The data obviously points to police being babysitters (OF ADULTS) and nothing more.

If you want a thrill and want to not be paranoid about cops, rape kids or women, the cops could care less.
If you want a high risk thrill that 80% of the time will result in arrest because cops are doing nothing but looking for weed smokers, then smoke weed.

Heres a prime example of the what babysitters do:
How does a cop serve a child molestation warrant?
Knock, knock, sir, I'm sorry to inform you but we have a warrant for your arrest for child molestation, please if you are ready we need to take you to jail if that is ok sir.

How does a GROUP of cops serve a personal use marijuana warrant?
BOOM, BOOM *kicks the fucking door in* *Aims high powered assault rifle at innocent marijuana smokers head*
"Get the fuck on the ground you motherfucker I'll kill you, I'll blow your fucking head off you son of a fucking goddamn bitch"
"I'll cut your fucking throat and initiate your gag reflex motherfucker"
"If you molested children I'd respect you motherfucker, but you smoke weed die you fuckface bitch"
"We found a gram of weed" *high fives other officers*
"kick that motherfuckers teeth in and take him to jail"

Anonymous #5

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8040156 - 02/18/08 09:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Just like everything else, some aren't too bad. But they do seem to have an overabundance of assholes with something to prove.

Anonymous #6

#8040343 - 02/18/08 09:42 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Can you imagine studying (criminal justice) and doing nothing but babysitting weed users while children and women are raped, homes are burglarized, people are robbed, the babysitters could care less about thugs.

:rolleyes:

Quote:

Anonymous said:

If you want a thrill and want to not be paranoid about cops, rape kids or women, the cops could care less.
If you want a high risk thrill that 80% of the time will result in arrest because cops are doing nothing but looking for weed smokers, then smoke weed.

Quote:

Anonymous said:
"If you molested children I'd respect you motherfucker, but you smoke weed die you fuckface bitch"

they say this all the time

Anonymous #7

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8040369 - 02/18/08 09:47 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

pfffft the old 'yes we do have some rotten apples but...' routine

the whole fucking orchard is infested and needs to be burned down to the dirt

this'll will never happen unfortunately

the OP is a narc
the type that'll suck up a pigs ass to get off and narc us all out

im glad i dont know the dog irl

god bless timothy mcveigh:D

Anonymous #4

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8040410 - 02/18/08 09:53 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Quote:

Anonymous said:

They may not say it, but child molestation warrants are not served by SRT even if the pedo is known to own firearms. All marijuana warrants are served as "high risk" "forced entry" and are carried out in a violent way even if it is confirmed that the suspect is unarmed!!!!

get a clue, or a brain cell.
Obviously you know jack shit about this subject or you are one of the violent lying babysitters.

Anonymous #8

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8040865 - 02/18/08 11:20 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

god bless timothy mcveigh:D

QFT!!!

Anonymous #9

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8040930 - 02/18/08 11:29 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Quote:

Anonymous said:

go back to your fairytale where the cops protect you from all the evil in the world

think of it this way, if you were a cop and 2 phone calls came in you had to answer to one of them, which would you pick of the following...

a) a call from a woman crying how her husband was being attacked by a group of black people in a poor part of town
b) someone called because they saw their neighbor and his friends smoking weed and doing who knows else in their own back yard

doesn't take a fucking genius to figure out where you would rather go

now if drugs were legalized(whoa, consensual activities that have no victims being legal - what a cRaZy idea!) they would have no choice but to do their fucking jobs and like magic the general populace doesn't absolutely despise their antagonizing existance

get a fucking clue, chump

Anonymous #10

#8041002 - 02/18/08 11:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Crack dealing thugs are one thing, but cops dont mess with them, no they babysit personal use marijuana smokers. Get caught with weed by a babysitter, go to time out, thats fucking pathetic (for the babysitter)

The data obviously points to police being babysitters (OF ADULTS) and nothing more.

Knock, knock, sir, I'm sorry to inform you but we have a warrant for your arrest for child molestation, please if you are ready we need to take you to jail if that is ok sir.

BOOM, BOOM *kicks the fucking door in* *Aims high powered assault rifle at innocent marijuana smokers head*
"Get the fuck on the ground you motherfucker I'll kill you, I'll blow your fucking head off you son of a fucking goddamn bitch"

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.:whatever:

Anonymous #11

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8041272 - 02/19/08 12:52 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

The same people that bitch and moan about the police today are the first ones who would be whining for them if they were all gone.

Anonymous #7

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8041292 - 02/19/08 01:00 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
The same people that bitch and moan about the police today are the first ones who would be whining for them if they were all gone.

dont fucking bet on it pig:D

Anonymous #12

#8041421 - 02/19/08 01:44 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

"with great power comes great responsibility"

sadly most cops abuse their power and aren't responsible...

Anonymous #12

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8041424 - 02/19/08 01:45 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

and i notice most have a huge ego problem as well.

Anonymous #13

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #8041455 - 02/19/08 02:20 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck da police

Fuck em

Fuck da police

Seriously guyz they suck, they put u in jail and dat no good.

Anonymous #7

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #8041475 - 02/19/08 02:44 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

everytime a pig dies an angel gets its wings:)

Anonymous #9

#8041553 - 02/19/08 03:53 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i've been a lawbreaker for about 7 years.

i've never once been hassled unreasonably by the cops.

their job is a necessary one, and its physically, mentally and emotionally difficult.

all in all i'm glad they're around, because there are alot of savages in this world.

BTW: anyone else think women cops are the funniest thing in the world? a male cop pretty much instantly intimidates me and there is no doubt in my mind about who is in control of the scenario physically... when a woman cop talks to me if feels like my mom or something... it makes me want to laugh.

Anonymous #4

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #8041628 - 02/19/08 04:40 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.:whatever:

Gotta love propaganda, it's a 2 way fucking street

Anonymous #4

Re: law enforcement [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #8041635 - 02/19/08 04:47 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:

Some people know how to fight and how to use a 1911 and an M4.

I wouldn't complain at all because then people would have actual freedom with their own bodies, without babysitters trying to send people to time out for personal use drugs.

You would not be missed, accept it, actually many many people that can stand on their own 2 feet would fucking celebrate life without babysitters.

It would be nice though if there was a world where cops just hunt criminals and don't don't focus on "free will" crimes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom