Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Crystaline Consciousness
    #800722 - 08/06/02 05:30 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

[image]http://shroomery.org/forums/files/080402-5/44115-send_binary[2].jpg[/image]

what the fuck

I have had the feeling on every one of my shroom trips that i am somehow a highly evolved being. I hope this information has led you to your own truth, it has for me. You are conversations with God speaking from the centre of the universe, from the eternal moment of now. The mushroom points to awareness which points to mastery, the two are connected and this is the way we intended it to be. Jesus has been the purist reflection of source to date, we are all one.

I and the father are one, without the father i am nothing

Bless the illusions for they have given you life by placing an idea in your reality, the idea that you are seperate from God, that which you are not so that you may experience that what you are, a reflection of source. the illusions have given you a chance to experientially unravel yourself in space through the illusion of seperate moments producing a changing idea of self constantly.

Gods body: Physical universe
God Energy Spirit: The energy which flows through and holds the physical universe together. The pure white energy reveals the 8 demensions of god consciousness as demonstrated with the prism.
Mind: The energy of thought which drives the creation of your reality, the mind is contained in every cell of your body, Your consciousness is raised when the life energy is raised op through your seven energy centres (color coded), to your crown chakra or reflection of source (color coded).

EraserHead Meditation:

Sit in an unfimiliar room with someone you feel very close to. Imagine the universe as empty space outside the house, this is all it takes. The room will seem to come alive after some time if this is done correctly. look for the first signs of a slightly phsycadelic exeprience as this is what it is doing, erasing your mind and opening up your awareness. Look for a tint of green on the walls to make sure it is working. The effects will dramatic if done correctly.

By my next trip i hope to glimpse mastery by using this meditation within the trip to heighten the effects of the drug induced awareness. In case you didnt know i have already experienced telepathy. The heightened awareness will generate a heightened state of faith which will intern manifest in my reality.

Awareness/mastery:

do> leave
be> come

I hope i have made myself clear and i hope you can see this as your own truth. Next post will glimpse farther into infinity, and also explain what god is talking about when he talks about creating your own reality like a master.

peace

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Edited by ViBrAnT (08/06/02 05:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
Re: Crystaline Consciousness [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #801563 - 08/07/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

In reply to:

Jesus has been the purist reflection of source to date, we are all one.

incorrect, you are forgetting the buddhas. jesus was a buddha, but most people don't realise this. he was one of many...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
Re: Crystaline Consciousness [Re: ViBrAnT]
    #801636 - 08/07/02 05:12 AM (21 years, 8 months ago)

oh, good thread though i'm gonna try that form of meditation...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Crystaline Consciousness [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #802722 - 08/07/02 02:22 PM (21 years, 8 months ago)

i was hoping for a better arguement than that

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract