Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegumkeegan
I can relate to my toes
Male

Loc: prescott, az
my recent trips to --and in-- Amsterdam
    #7999592 - 02/09/08 10:26 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Let the story be told!
my family and I (that's my dad, his wife, my brother, and I) recently found ourselves headed to Brussels for my cousin's wedding, and we decided to make a quick 3-day trip to Amsterdam. When you're in Brussels, all it takes to get to Amsterdam is a 90-100 minute train ride, which is one reason why I want to live in Brussels. Because Amsterdam really is heaven on earth. Why can't these other countries figure things out like the Dutch? I'll never know. As you Shroomerites are probably aware, psychedelic mushrooms (not to mention marijuana and hashish) are legal in Amsterdam.
Now, I was quite surprised when my dad suggested Amsterdam, as neither he nor his wife smoke pot. But we went anyway. My brother and I had one room, and my dad and his wife were situated two flights of stairs down from our room.

Thus the stage was set for my brother and I to try not our first trip, but our first legal mushroom trip, and let me tell you, the legality of it all makes a big difference. We were able to relax.

I went to the first smart shop I could find (that's what they're called there, "smart shops") and, after careful consideration, decided on a 30 g package of fresh "Amazonian XTC" mushrooms. I don't recall the Latin name.

I then returned to the room shared by my brother (who is only about 20 months younger than I) and me. We started munching right away. Then the bells started. Someone was playing bells in a tower nearby. This set the tone for a wonderful trip.

We didn't feel like going out into the crowded streets, so we stayed inside, joking to each other and listening to the bells. We lamented not having any music player handy, but other than that we had a wonderful time.

I don't really feel like getting into the depths of our shroom journey right now, just suffice it to say, our trip within our trip within our trip was quite trippy!

-Keegan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChronic7

Re: my recent trips to --and in-- Amsterdam [Re: gumkeegan]
    #8003589 - 02/10/08 03:10 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Awesome.

I cant wait to go to the dam. I think i will probably live somewhere like brussels when im older, i can speak fluent french too. I just gotta find me a wife and retire from the perfect job i have first!

I want fresh air, stars, and shrooms :smile:

You say the legality of it made a difference, i can see what you mean in  way but dont ever let the law make you feel resitricted, you a neither bound by the laws of time and space when on shrooms, why be bound by the laws of man?

--------------------

Invisiblexdzt

Re: my recent trips to --and in-- Amsterdam [Re: Chronic7]
    #8003604 - 02/10/08 03:26 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Good idea not going out, a more reflective setting is definitely ideal esp. for a first trip.

Anyone know when the ban on shrooms in the 'dam is likely to come into effect?
I'd like to hop over there myself and enjoy the novelty of legality before the Man takes everything good and decent away.

InvisibleChronic7

Re: my recent trips to --and in-- Amsterdam [Re: xdzt]
    #8003614 - 02/10/08 03:36 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

From what ive heard....Go before this summer, they dont like selling them to drunk tourists anymore as they ruin it for everyone, go for a whole week, be polite, you find anything you want.

But deifnatley be polite ive had this point stressed to me ALOT.

Especially if you from the UK, dont bowl in there "aaaawight mate! you got sum shrooms!?" they will despise you, dont wear england football shirts, reebok classics and a polo ralph lauren shirt etc....(chav) you may think hold on its the most liberal city in the world but dont forget its one of the most intelligent aswell.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies