Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

ive never had sex without a condom/ and long distance relationship ponderings
    #7988360 - 02/06/08 07:11 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

so this is going to be one of those odd long posts, where i ask for life advise and your perspectives on the situations, any input is appreciated.

so, yeah, ive never had sex without a condom in the years since i lost my virgininty at 21. im mid 20's now.

sooo ive been out of town for a while now, working sadly, and while i was gone my girlfriend got on the pill.

now im going to see her later this weekend, and were going to have sex, im sure but im somewhat apprehensive about the whole thing. i mean, honestly im just afraid of aids and std's. thats the bottom line of it. it scares the shit out of me that i could totally fuck my life, after one night.

i suppose the thing that worries me is that my girlfriend and i live very far apart, she goes to college about 2 hours from where i live. its a long distance relationship. and im somewhat worried that she might be fooling around behind my back, or that in her somewhat permiscuious past she might have caught something.

but she's wonderful,. and i think that im just being paranoid, and i always wanted a girlfriend who was on the pill...

heres the thing, i really like this girl. she is amazing she is wonderful to be with, and were even planning on living together in the summer.

im really hoping that all of these paranoias are just in my head because i would love for it all to be as wonderful as it seems to be.

but im afraid, ive been really screwed over before, badly....

oi. i dont know,

anyone care to share some insight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: ive never had sex without a condom/ and long distance relationship ponderings [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7988615 - 02/06/08 07:41 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

well...... wrap it up for the safety of both you

and a guy can never be entirely certain about the pill scenario

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

Re: ive never had sex without a condom/ and long distance relationship ponderings [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #7989321 - 02/06/08 09:36 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

ask her to get tested. or wrap you shit. problem solved

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: ive never had sex without a condom/ and long distance relationship ponderings [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #7989969 - 02/07/08 12:13 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Honestly bro, if shes a good girl, you should trust her.

Sex without a hat is what its meant to be like. Having some stupid plastic force field between your penis and her snatch is just embarassing. If you're worried about STDs then make sure she is sincere and if she's clean fuckin go for it. Sex WITH a hat just straight up blows. You've been missing out big time. She's going on the pill now you should praise almighty Jesus!! Ofcourse, safe sex is important and otherwise it is very dangerous. But she's your girl, shes going on the pill, she tells you shes clean... GO FOR IT!

If you live your life in fear of losing it then you're never really living atall. Hence your 4-5 years of inexperience with sex without a hat. I can't even begin to tell you how much better it is.

If she is sincere you can trust her. And if she burns you then.. i dunno.. kill her.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
Re: ive never had sex without a condom/ and long distance relationship ponderings [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7990666 - 02/07/08 07:19 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If you don't trust her, you don't trust her

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #7995546 - 02/08/08 09:54 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Your more of a lucky man than me, my gf was on the pill for a while, but she didn't like the way it made her feel.. stomach cramps, little desire for sex. Plus sex without a condom is a messy business, for the girl neways.

So now its just a case of wrap it up or i get nothing.

I told her to look into other types of the pill, there are many variety's, but she wont.

Stop stressing and enjoy it.

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom