Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Loc: Under the Influence
Assholes
    #798251 - 08/05/02 03:46 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Goddamnit, I was stoned at the mall today and some idiot starts walking parallel with me and starts staring at me then says, "How are ya man?!" With a big ass smirk on his face. I mean, I have no problem with people knowing I'm baked but I hate it when they feel like they have to make a fucking scene of it. He looked like a narc in his late 20's or something. Being the nonviolent person I am, I just said, "Pretty good." And looked at him like the swine he was. ..bastard.

--------------------
AT THE SHROOMERY, IT'S ALWAYS

Edited by Hashbury (08/05/02 03:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: Assholes [Re: Hashbury]
    #798253 - 08/05/02 03:48 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

shudda talked shit to him or kicked his ass

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Re: Assholes [Re: dickdeadly]
    #798257 - 08/05/02 03:50 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Haha, good idea man but it was the mall. He woulda had his cronies on me in a second. Those nazi fucks.

--------------------

Offlinepeacinanarchy

#798264 - 08/05/02 03:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Ahh i tottaly know what ya mean...i hate when im in school and all the stupid people that smoke and do other drugs just to be "cool" always make a scene. one time i was sitting in study hall right by the teacher and this dumb ass was saying "your baked arent you" and he was just kinda laughin and talken in a loud voice. the more i tried to shut him up and tell him to not talk so loud the more he'd just laugh and shit..i know he wasnt doing it to be an asshole, he was just tottaly clueless...

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: Assholes [Re: peacinanarchy]
    #798324 - 08/05/02 04:26 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i know what you mean hashbury, i got stuck in the face by this queer that took my beer and put it in his pocket... well i grabbed the beer and he stuck me in my jaw... i was so drunk i didnt feel it, at least i got the beer
i didnt do anything cuz it was me him and like 8 people that probably would take his side. motherfuckers. oh well

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Re: Assholes [Re: dickdeadly]
    #798338 - 08/05/02 04:35 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Those pigfuckers always attack in groups. Thats just what they want you to do; piss one of em off and the rest are at you like savage beasts! My trusty mace will be ready next time though.

--------------------

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #798355 - 08/05/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

one of my roommates and i had just finished taking mad bong rips and we went to drop off our rent in our apt complexes office. i hand the lady behind the counter my rent check and wait for her to enter it in the computer and then take care of my friend. some kid (maybe 10-13 y/o) walks in and goes past us to the pool area then she asked "do you smell pot? i smell pot." my roommate and i look at eachother in shock that this hoe was calling us out on being stoned and then we're like "uh i don't smell anything", "maybe it was the kid". so we leave and laugh our asses off the whole way back to the apt to go smoke more pot.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinegroingrinder
mycophiliac

#802212 - 08/07/02 09:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I never make public appearances while tripping. I might get too paranoid and shoot somebody.

--------------------
Let's not confuse truth with reality.

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Assholes [Re: groingrinder]
    #802260 - 08/07/02 10:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

one time I was in this store looking at the burritos I had been dtinking tequilla shots and smoking skunk weed,I was drunk and chonged out!Anyway I say I want a burrito she says real real real fast what kind u want beaf-n-bean chilli-n-chese steak-n-swiss,or some shit I just said umm I just wanna fucking burrito when we got to the counter the lady said whatcha been smokin?now...this store is a hang out of pigs county sherrifs,highway patrol all kinds of pigs...and in any other store i would'nt mind but this is the cop shop man...she proceeds to put a pack of zags on the counter and ask u need some of these dont u? real loud Isnt that fucked up sto0pid bitch the cops already know me i go2jail every so often dayam!!!for pub intox warrents from seat belt tickets...etc...I Fuckin Hate AssHoles Like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hashbury u should have acted like you were gonna whisper in the guys ear and slammed you elbow into his adam's apple ...whats the worst that could happen at the mall...a rent-a-cop/mall gaurd gonna chase you???
I

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Hashbury]
    #802322 - 08/07/02 10:54 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Assholes [Re: ]
    #802385 - 08/07/02 11:24 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Don't be so naive

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: Assholes [Re: Sheepish]
    #803118 - 08/07/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

damn i hate ppl like that..my skool is full of the and i've already been searched (i hate to lie through my teeth about that and luckyly my story coroborated with my friends story) so anyway this stoners a grade down (nice ppl but really bait) like think i'm a herb god or somethin so they always make a scene when they see me stoned.. so me and my buddy grabed three of them at random took them aside and kicked the shit out of them.

that day they learned that god can be vengeful.

also to make this post educational : "i wouldadvise y'all not to stay in a public place too long because eventualyy u will say somehin gofy or ur eyes will be fucked or they will smell and ask questions so don't stay in mcdonalds too long or whatever"

peace
and happy trippin

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Assholes [Re: fjbk47985]
    #803743 - 08/08/02 02:02 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I find it real funny that many people get paranoid or think that everyone else around them knows they are high. This is BS. I lived in the Haight for a few years from the summer of 1966 through the winter of 1968.

We had a bad speed freeak incursion into our hippie culture that almost destroy all that we had accomplished. There were apartments on Waller and Page street on both sides of Haight that had people all night lurking in the halways, always watching for the man who never came.

Some of this paranoia bothered even me.

I started to think that the narcs knew I was high.
WE would be at a concett, the Fillmore, Fillmore West, Carousel Ballroom, Avalon, Winterland, Straight Theater, Matrix and Long Shoremans Club. Each of these concert halls would have three bands playing every night. From 8 pm until 2 pm. Never more than three or four hundred people in a concert and tickets for these shows were always from $1.50 per to $3.00 per ticket.

All hippies like a small rainbow gathering and then for some reason someone would see someone in the concert wearing a suit and hat and a shiver would go down someones spine and everybody in the whole theater would feel that shiver at once and at the same time. "Ripples down your spinal cord buddy the man is in town." These ripples were in unison because this man with a hat was undoubtedly a narc. We would all befcome paranoid that they were looking at us.

Pot was ten dollars an ounce or so and acid was always free or fifty cents to one dollar for a hit. ANd everyday in the Haight there were hundreds of stoned people roaming around in the streets and in the park and at fishermans wharf and at the zoo, etc.

Golden Gate park had hundreds of stoned people in the park every day and free concertts were common with the Greatful Dead, Quicksilver, Jefferson Airplane, Canned Heat, Coiuntry Joe and the Fish, Big Brother and the Holding COmpany, Sons of Champlin, Frumious Bandersnatch, Santana, etc. And acid was always passed out among the crowds for free and then you would see a cop and everyone knew that that cop was looking at them.

Well one day I learned how to beat that mood. I actualy walked yup to a cop while loaded out of my mind on an Owlsley hit of flying saucer more than 150 micrograms odf pure LSD. I looked him right in the eyes and said, "excuse me officer sir, but could you please tell me what time it is." Well he looked me in the eyes and said, "3:15."

Hah. It was then that I realiuzed that he did not know I had eaten a hit of acid. He did not know that (I was stoned as i could be. Higher than a kite, etc.

After that I was never paranoid again about people looking at me.

Years later on a job, I was accused of being high on pot because my eyes were red and so they made 11 of us at work take a UA. Well it was true. I actually smoked two puffs from a pipe. And no one there knew that. But one person was sure I had because there were a whole group of us who hung out together. After the UA, it turned out that two people were fired for being intoxicated on the job, yet my UA came up negative. Fuck those UA,s but the person who accused me was degraded to a lower position for his accusations which , thanks to the UA, said I was not high. The point is is that no one but you knows whether you are high or not. IT is no one elses business than yours. But when you think other people are fucking with your mind because you may be high. Then that is youre own head fucking with you and no one elses.

mj

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
Re: Assholes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #803840 - 08/08/02 03:43 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Good call MJ.
-Bruiser

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

Offlineshroom_assassin
assissinator ofshroomz
Loc: DEA Research Deptpartment
Re: Assholes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #803891 - 08/08/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

hahaaaa thats a very interesting philosophy, the part at the end mostly.

--------------------
Anal sex with birds

InvisibleUFOz8MyGoat
The Governator Sayz Go Chagaz
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Assholes [Re: shroom_assassin]
    #804012 - 08/08/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I used to get high at a job I had working 6-6 at a hospital...would get high out back about 3 times a night.No one ever knew I used eye drops and washed up real good with soap/water ..alcohol scrub colonge etc...then one day a lady who worked the front desk gave me a ride to work...I was'nt even high but had talked to some frinds while they smoked a bowl ...she went over all the nurses heads and told the bosses that I smelled like weed AND Beer lol she was lecturing me about God the whole ride there telling me how she used to be a crack whore and shoot up drugs ...what a bitch anyway the point is no nobody oops double negative...usually knows its just paranoidness but if your not carefull and even if you have got away with it 1 million times yes you could get cought ...

OfflineHashbury
CHEEBA HAWK

Re: Assholes [Re: ]
    #804218 - 08/08/02 08:27 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Speaking of "dicks..." Jesus christ Nemo. Did I kill you in another life or something?

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #804470 - 08/08/02 10:22 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

i would definitely buy a beer in a bottle and then break it on his face:-(

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Assholes [Re: Hamurabi]
    #804872 - 08/08/02 02:17 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

nice post mj.

I do hate people that will bother you about being high. "Hey man you stoned" They think its some big funyn thing and wanna play games and jokes with you.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Anonymous

Re: Assholes [Re: Bruiser]
    #805039 - 08/08/02 03:27 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I get asked if I'm stoned when I'm sober. It's weird. It even happened before I had ever smoked weed in my life. I've always been kind of out of it. I just stare at things for minutes and I never say much to anyone.

I'm naturally stoned.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates