Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMan in the Box
 User Gallery

Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming
    #7964381 - 02/01/08 11:16 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone ever tried them? I'm thinking of ordering from dreamboost.com or dreamsupplement.com
This is what they say at dreamsupplement:

Did you know that in a typical lifetime we spend a third of our life asleep and over SIX YEARS DREAMING?

Don't waste that time!.. use it for lucid dream experiences, creative inspiration, personal growth, sexual pleasure, improved memory and more! You will wake feeling refreshed and energized with a clear recollection of your dreams.

I've wanted to lucid dream for a while to help get control over my life so I think this will help. What do you think.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: Man in the Box]
    #7964574 - 02/01/08 12:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

nice pills but that is a ripoff... you would be better off getting the ingredients yourself and making it... The 2 main ingredients that would help you with dreaming and lucid dreaming is calea and melatonin. If you take those two things, you will see a HUGE difference in dreaming. there is nothing that will just make you lucid dream, but melatonin and calea helps you remember your dreams better, which makes it is easier to become lucid. lucid dreaming takes practice.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineshroomgatherer
Connoisseur of the finer things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #7964576 - 02/01/08 12:04 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I know melatonin, which is sold in grocery stores and nutrition stores, in 3mg tablets, increase my lucid dreaming and helps me achieve the higher levels of sleep (REM sleep). Try that.

--------------------
"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

OfflineMan in the Box
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #7964678 - 02/01/08 12:24 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

gee thanks i will try getting some melatonin today

Offlinelegitlogic
Blooming Mycologist
Male

Loc: Texas
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: shroomgatherer]
    #7964681 - 02/01/08 12:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Melatonin defiantly works. I take it almost every night and now my dreams are amazing and insanely trippy :smile:. I can also completely remember my dreams for about 3 or 4 hours after being awake.

--------------------

Offlinemilkman
DeliveringWorldWide
Male User Gallery

Loc: tha FLA
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: legitlogic]
    #7965098 - 02/01/08 02:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

yea i take melatonin also it says to take fora week then off a week i usally just take it randomly but after i take a 5mg pill about 20 minutes later it makes me so tired and i dream pretty well too

OfflineMan in the Box
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: legitlogic]
    #7965129 - 02/01/08 02:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

sick i just purchased some liquid melatonin for $8 bcuz im a baby when it comes to pills...I shall try it tonight thx for the advice.
I forgot to check for calea but i dont think they'd have it..

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #7965164 - 02/01/08 02:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

you might have to go to a store that sells loose herbs for calea... If not, you can order it online pretty cheap. vitamin b6 is another thing you should take.

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: danlennon3]
    #7965419 - 02/01/08 03:52 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
calea and melatonin. If you take those two things, you will see a HUGE difference in dreaming. there is nothing that will just make you lucid dream, but melatonin and calea helps you remember your dreams better, which makes it is easier to become lucid. lucid dreaming takes practice.

No calea is ridiculous you have to take way too much and it isnt all that cheep if you practice lucid dreaming you dont need pills, but if you want to take 3 benadryl or nyquill, some 5-htp helps also.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Invisible04281969
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: awesomebastard]
    #7965613 - 02/01/08 04:30 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If you want to "get control" of your life through lucid dreaming as you say, then you need to practice meditation and not try popping pills.
That would be undercutting your whole idea from the start.
You need to be in control, not a drug.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: 04281969]
    #7965677 - 02/01/08 04:43 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

i hear chewable melatonin works more effectively

there is some lucid dream tea somewhere on the net i've heard works, it is bookmarked i will find it later

Invisibleemeryg89
Are we God yet?
 User Gallery

Loc: la madre Gaia
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: deranger]
    #7965920 - 02/01/08 05:44 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I had some lucid dream tea, from the Algonquin Tea Co. up in Canada somewhere... I forget, but it was only one active ingredient, related to bearberry I believe... but I forget... it never did anything noticable for me, but I lucid/vivid dream on a normal basis usually... I'v noticed tension tamer tea from Celestial seasonings helps, I'm assuming both the hops and the V-B6... since I've definately noticed more intense dreaming after drinking beer (the hops). Never tried the melatonin, or calea even though I grow it... maybe this year...

As for trying to lucid dream, fuck the chemicals period... you have them all up in your head anyway, you just need to train yourself to produce them. Meditation, and a healthy lifestyle in general, will surely help.

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: emeryg89]
    #7983484 - 02/05/08 05:17 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

somebody told me that this tea works for inducing lucid dreams -

http://www.algonquintea.com/01_teas_01.html

the ingredient is "SWEET GALE (Myrica Gale)"

anyone try?

Offlinehightimesreader
Half assed question asker
 User Gallery

Loc: In the air conditioning
    #7983650 - 02/05/08 05:55 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

awesomebastard said:
Quote:

danlennon3 said:
calea and melatonin. If you take those two things, you will see a HUGE difference in dreaming. there is nothing that will just make you lucid dream, but melatonin and calea helps you remember your dreams better, which makes it is easier to become lucid. lucid dreaming takes practice.

No calea is ridiculous you have to take way too much and it isnt all that cheep if you practice lucid dreaming you dont need pills, but if you want to take 3 benadryl or nyquill, some 5-htp helps also.

I'm actually in another tab logged onto a wild life animals site that bounces around like tigger that sells herb at $5.00 an oz.. 5 bucks for a seed packet.. cheap to me..

HTR

--------------------
I'm hunting for The Following ethnos.
For experiments, hunting finds and any other contributions, check out My journal.
HTR

A new leaf turned over.. I'm too old for this shit.
:commonsense:

Invisibleawesomebastard
Lost
Male User Gallery

Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: hightimesreader]
    #7983698 - 02/05/08 06:05 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

If you can get calea cheap do it. make an extract and take alot of it before bed i once had dreams so real i thought that i didnt sleep at all i took like 2.5 grams of 10x i thought i got up and took a piss in a gatorade bottle and the next morning i was going to throw it away and it wasnt there.

Its cool but you have to take alot and good luck drinking that tea HTR its the worst thing i have ever tasted. I puked before i finished 1 glass(and i dont mind mimosahausca) i suggest an extract.

--------------------
"Absolute certainty is a privilege of uneducated minds and fanatics." ~ C.J. Keyser

Mr. Cypher said: "I just tell the girls how sexy I am and their panties melt."

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

#7983777 - 02/05/08 06:25 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

report from brainmeta forums -

I heard about galantamine aiding in dream recognition so i bought pills that also had choline from dreamamins . com. I read on a post somewhere about people experimenting with galantamine, and one guy said he had the best results when he woke up about 4 or 5am and took one. I stayed home from work one day and decided a mid-day nap would be great testing grounds. I took one pill a half hour before laying down.

It worked extremely well, almost frighiteningly. I had about a half dozen dreams, half of which were lucid and the other half non-lucid, but all were very very vivid. Also, the lucid dreams were very lucid, where i was very aware that I was indeed dreaming and had much control.

The only negative point I'd like to touch on was that for the first time in my life, I found it difficult to leave the dreams and wake up. I'd open my eyes but only for a second, then fall back into the dream. this happened a few times and when i finally awoke, i was a bit rattled that I couldn't get out of the dream faster.

Other than that, great dream-aid. However, with all other chemicals, I wouldn't take it more than once or twice a week in fear of becoming tolerant of the drug."

Offlinedwtk
it all rolls into one
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: Dream Pills for Lucid Dreaming [Re: deranger]
    #7984352 - 02/05/08 08:23 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Back when I was really into lucid dreaming, I would take 100mg of B6 right before bedtime. I worked myself up to taking 200mg of B6 with 2mg of melatonin which produced incredible dreams.

Although I always wanted to try Calea..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals