Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
Getting chased by cops? yeah go ahead use my phone it's cool
    #7964001 - 02/01/08 09:16 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

So i came into my apartment complex some guy was getting chased by the cops and needed to use a phone so I gave him my cell phone so he could get some help, the mother fucker told the girl he was talking to to go ahead and call my phone without asking me if it was okay. Fuck, I mean I was okay with him using it for a minute but not tell the bitch to call it back. This shit happens all the time, the damn cops are always here anyway. Is it because I'm the nice white guy that doesn't hate black people? or what but I'm about to stop being so nice people trying to rob me and shit gets old. I'm not moving I'm not scared but I'm tired of it I think it's time to stop helping people around here, I'm not gonna make judgments about people based on their race like a lot of you here but this is just a vent. I do find it odd with the amount of rascist white people that all these black people would come to a white boy for help.

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecappincrunk
Male

Loc: A Geographical oddity
Re: Getting chased by cops? yeah go ahead use my phone it's cool [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7964050 - 02/01/08 09:30 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I feel you bro. Being the nice guy and having it shit right back in your face gets old real quick.

Anyways, what ever happened to this cop running, phone using bastid?

--------------------
To derive one's happiness from only specific moments in time is to miss out on the cosmic accident that is all of life's moments

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Re: Getting chased by cops? yeah go ahead use my phone it's cool [Re: cappincrunk]
    #7964057 - 02/01/08 09:33 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I turned off my phone besides I work 3rd shift and juts worked 11pm to 10am I'm about to sleep anyway. The guy lives here anyway I mean he could just hide out.

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Re: Getting chased by cops? yeah go ahead use my phone it's cool [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7964065 - 02/01/08 09:37 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Also the girl he was talking to was acting like they were all over the damn place I saw one sitting in in a lot in front of the road the complex sits on, maybe there are others but he was asking me like I should know were they are all at. I'm not gonna help someone I don't know hide from the cops, using a phone to make a call to get away is fine, but one day I'm afraid i might help the wrong person. Most of the time you can tell if they are shady because their story don't make sense.

--------------------

Offlinekidaihuan
First Growery Ban
 User Gallery

Loc: Shanghai, China
    #7964404 - 02/01/08 11:20 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:
Also the girl he was talking to was acting like they were all over the damn place I saw one sitting in in a lot in front of the road the complex sits on, maybe there are others but he was asking me like I should know were they are all at. I'm not gonna help someone I don't know hide from the cops, using a phone to make a call to get away is fine, but one day I'm afraid i might help the wrong person. Most of the time you can tell if they are shady because their story don't make sense.

When the story doesn't make sense and they are being chased by cops you can't see, that means they have the good drugs.

Careful though. I'd do the same thing as you did, but still have to watch out for being an accessory to a crime.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Re: Getting chased by cops? yeah go ahead use my phone it's cool [Re: kidaihuan]
    #7966191 - 02/01/08 06:58 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well to me this story didn't seem shady, he just wanted to borrow a phone and then when the person called back he wanted me to come to his door and give it to him. The guy lives below me, it's just the fact that he didn't ask me, I'm sure he is pissed, oh well. This is a huge complex I live directly in front by the entrance so there could have been some driving around in the back of the complex or out around town, I wouldn't know because I drive down one road to get to work and thats directly were I came from. I have heard many shady stories, this didn't seem like one because he was scared to even step outside so it wasn't like he was trying to get a ride or rob me if wouldn't even set foot outside the building.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1