Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineStonedShroom
OG shroomerite
 User Gallery

making an ass of yourself in a bar
    #7962953 - 02/01/08 12:08 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

hahhhahaha

Something on TV reminded me of the time I made an ass of myself at a bar.

Anyone here get sick/light-headed if you don't eat in a long time? I'm sure a lot of people do... Well, one night I went to a drag show with my friend Brian. The thing is, he had to go find a new shirt before we went out, which took for fucking ever. We get to show about 9pm, and I hadn't eaten anything since around 10am. I thought it would be no big deal. We always go to ihop or something afterwards anyway. So I've had about 5 or 6 of the girly drinks they had on special... well, I don't know if it was the type of liquor in the drinks or the sugar in them, but all of this on an empty stomach was making me incredibly ill... so I went and puked in the bathroom and when I got back to the table, I wasn't feeling any better at all. I was just thankful the show was almost over. Just the rest of this song and one "grand finale" (it was Moulin Rouge night). The tables we were sitting at were right around the stage and they were the tall type with the tall barstool type chairs. Well, I lean in to tell my friend Brian I didn't feel good... and the next thing I know I'm laying in the floor... and as soon as my eyes come to focus I see the following over me in the cliche TV shot where people are leaning in over someone laying down: a lesbian with a crew cut yelling "I'm a paramedic! stand back", my friend Brian going "omg omg omg omg", and a very frightened drag queen going "are you ok sweetie???". I was like "yeah, I need to go outside for some fresh air"... so the crewcut medic and my friend walk me outside, where I'm met by 2 firetrucks and an ambulance. The ambulance people take my vitals and whatnot and I just explain I hadn't eaten in a while and I drank some really sweet drinks... they say i need to take it easy and get something to eat. So I go back in the bar to get our stuff from our table, right at the end of the finale, and the drag queens were like "oh she's ALIIIVE! Thank GOD!". and suddenly a spotlight was turned on me and the drag queen who was performing when I fainted was like "Girl, I was so pissed you stopped my show... then I met the ambulance driver! We're getting married in the spring!" anyway, a few more little quips my direction and off we went into the night to nearest ihop.

and that's how I stopped a drag show and made an ass of myself.

--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejjr
Green Ranger

Re: making an ass of yourself in a bar [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7962965 - 02/01/08 12:13 AM (16 years, 1 month ago)

That's pretty good... I have done a few things to make an ass of myself at bars, but I'm too tired to share those stories just now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom