Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetsquad
Stranger

First Torch Trip This Weekend
    #7958817 - 01/31/08 12:39 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Hello :smile:

This weekend I'm heading home from school for my Dad's birthday on Saturday, and the Superbowl on Sunday (he's a big Giants fan, I feel like I should spend time with him after what happened...see my previous thread). Anyway, I'll be home Friday afternoon with nothing to do. I'll see my Mom for dinner, then probably head back to my Dad's house for the night.

I have 100g of dried Peruvian Torch, bought around July or August last year, never opened the baggie even. I was planning on doing an extraction but never had the time, so I'm thinking I'll just eat it straight up. I'm going to fast after lunch tomorrow, and probably dose around 11pm Friday night. I'm thinking about 35-40g would be a good trip? Maybe even lower, as it's my first experience with mescaline.

Thoughts?

A little note on background: I use psychedelics as a learning tool and for their religious enhancement, that kind of thing...I'm looking to gain some insight this trip, hopefully I can achieve that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDarkMoon21
Child In Time
Male

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: First Torch Trip This Weekend [Re: tsquad]
    #7958863 - 01/31/08 12:55 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Do you have anything to do on friday? When I took Peruvian Torch the next day I was really euphoric and spaced out the whole day. It was still a high, but different, almost like a mild stoning with incredible peace-of-mind and relaxation. The closest I've ever been to my own interpretation of zen was the day after mescaline.

--------------------
-=-Never Sigh For Better World
It's Already Composed
Played And Told-=-

Science gives a consistent how with an incomplete why.
Faith gives an inconsistent how with a complete why.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: First Torch Trip This Weekend [Re: DarkMoon21]
    #7959268 - 01/31/08 06:32 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Well, my opinion, from doing Torch about 50 times, is that it lasts a long time, and it's best done during daylight hours, like from early morning. 35 grams is probably fine. It's not easy to get down, and it takes two-three hours to come on. So again, consider three-four hours just to get 'up.'

Best sign of trip to come is that feeling, "Oh shit! What have I done!" But don't sweat the details. Torch makes one really aware of the climate - heat - cold - almost nothing feels better than laying out in the sun for a minute here and there (if you have sun right now).

Great thing is that no matter how hard you trip, if you trip during the day, you will sleep that night and feel totally fine the next day.

What was the question again? Have fun. Don't take what you experience too seriously. Torch has a slight mortality - existentialistic edge. Don't attch to it, don't attach to religions when you are tripping. Remain totally open without getting caught in the judgementalism. Peace.

--------------------
...or something

Offlinetsquad
Stranger

Re: First Torch Trip This Weekend [Re: eve69]
    #7959589 - 01/31/08 09:45 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Perhaps I will wait then. During the day Saturday I'll be around family and such, it's my Dad's birthday. I figured I would take it around 10-11pm, experience all night and then fall asleep around 7ish and wake up in the afternoon. I don't really want to be tripping around my family on my Dad's birthday lol, I don't think he would like that too much.

It's cold in the Northeast now anyway, perhaps it's better to wait until Spring when I have a nice warm day off, my high school tripping buddies back from their respective schools to enjoy this. Thanks for the advice guys :smile:

OfflineSaintDunsmere
Novice
Female

Loc: Oregon
Re: First Torch Trip This Weekend [Re: DarkMoon21] * 1
    #7959693 - 01/31/08 10:33 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DarkMoon21 said:
The closest I've ever been to my own interpretation of zen was the day after mescaline.

Same here... I just tried mescaline for the first time last week, and the day after was the most incredible day of my life. They WHOLE day after is almost as good as the original trip day. You wont be able to stop smiling.

Offline2Sleep
Enthusiast
Male

Re: First Torch Trip This Weekend [Re: SaintDunsmere]
    #7961218 - 01/31/08 05:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SaintDunsmere said:
Quote:

DarkMoon21 said:
The closest I've ever been to my own interpretation of zen was the day after mescaline.

Same here... I just tried mescaline for the first time last week, and the day after was the most incredible day of my life. They WHOLE day after is almost as good as the original trip day. You wont be able to stop smiling.

I'm going to third this. You really aren't stoned or anything the next day but its just an amazing calm feeling.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale